3 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

6 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

7 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

Help! My BF caught me snooping through his phone

I have a hard time trusting my boyfriend. I have no reason not to, but I’m so paranoid since I’ve been burned before. I went through his...

i dn't get it!im nice ,im sart,im prtty ,why ar' i getting a boyfriend!

by animal lover 2012 on 8/10/2012 12:34:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
HELP! I'VE HAD A CRUSH ON THIS BOY FOR YEARS AND YEARS NOW! I REALLY REALLY LIKE HIM BUT IT FEELS LIKE HE DOESN'T NOTICE ME... I'VE TRIED CATCHING HIS ATTENTION LATELY AND IT'S WORKING, BUT NOW HE'S GOING INTO HIGHSCHOOL AND I'M STILL STUCK IN THE 8TH GRADE AND NOW ALL MY HARD WORK IS GOING TO GO AWAY! ALSO, I HAVE NO WAY TO TALK TO HIM ANYMORE. I STILL SEE HIM AT CHURCH, BUT I DON'T THINK THAT'S A VERY GOOD TIME TO TRY TO FLIRT... IDK WHAT TO DO NOW CUZ I NEVER SEE HIM ANYMORE!!! I'M CLUELESS AND NEED HELP! PLEASE ANSWER, IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

You still have the summer to get your flirt on! Next time in church, invite him to one of your friend's parties (with your friend's permission of course!) or ask him to help you out at the next church charity event. Once you two start hanging out, you can totally talk on the phone/text. Next year might be hard because you'll still be in middle school, but you can still talk and hangout on the weekends. The NEXT year, however, you'll both be in high school and you totally have a shot! Even this upcoming school year you never know what will happen! He might be really into you Smile

Catherine C.

by Integrity on 7/20/2012 2:03:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have this one friend, and she can be fun, and I sometimes love to hang out with her, but I feel like she isn't going to be my friend for a long time. She gossips about me, and she tells my secrets. I can't really trust her. Next year I am starting a new school (middle school) and I wonder, there WILL be a ton of new girls, should I be on the lookout for a friend who treats me like a friend and I enjoy being with, or should I just stick around with this other girl? Please help!

hey! yeah if she's a gossip and not that great, then be on the lookout for new pals

Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/17/2012 8:31:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD HELP ME I HAD A BF OR AT LEAST I THOUGHT I DID AND WE WHERE PRETTY CLOSE THEN ONE DAY HE SAID THAT WE ARE JUST FRIENDS AND HE HAD HIS EYE ON ANOTHER GIRL SHOULD I BE OFFENDED OR AM I OVER REACTING HAHA

hey! I guess there just wasn't a lot of communication about y'all's  relationship, and that's hard. It seems like you just weren't on the same page, so try not to let it hurt too much and move on. you can do it!

Helen S.

by skardiekat on 7/16/2012 8:27:18 PM

**MOD!
So my boyfriend and I have been going out for over 3 months now and everything is pretty cool. One thing is that I sorta wanted to take it to the next level and make out since we'd been kissing since day one. So when i hinted at it, he sorta attempted but seemed like he didn't know what he was doing. When I offered, he responded with trying again, but still not knowing what to do so it didn't feel right. Finally we were walking out and he admitted "It's nothing to do with you, I just don't really like making out." My boyfriend has a big ego and when we were just besties he used to brag about how he has made out with many girls and that he loves it so i was kinda confused... Do you think he just doesn't know what to do so that's his cover? How can I fix it?
THANK YOU!!!! <3
PS. both 15/16 sophomores in HS idk if that was important just wanted to add it

Hey chicky, sounds like the typical guy - doesn't want to admit when he's afraid of something. He was probably just trying to impress you before you were going out by saying that he'd made out with lots of other girls. You should take it as a compliment that he is being honest with you about not liking to make out. And nobody likes something that they're not very good at, so that's understandable. He probably just needs some practice, which is why he has you. Be patient, and if you guys keep trying the whole make-out thing, he'll get better at it. Hopefully, he'll just follow your lead, and you can shape him up into a first-rate kisser.
Carrie R.

by inluvwithboyz on 7/16/2012 2:17:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like to hang out with my boyfriend. The thing is, he wants to be with me all the time, like several times a week. I feel bad for this, but I really don't want to hang out with him that much because 1. I'm afraid we'll run out of things to do, and 2. I think my parents worry about us hanging out so much. We were together yesterday and he's already asked to make plans later in the week. What do I say without hurting his feelings or making him feel weird about my parents?

Hey chicky, your 'rents are lucky to have a girl who's so conscientious. Just tell your bf the truth - that you really like hanging out with him, but you wanna take it slow. You can mention that your parents might start to worry (but not that they are already), or you can leave that out. It's sweet that he wants to be with you so much. Just be gentle with how you say it, and make sure he knows that you do love hanging out with him.
Carrie R.

by chocolate_lover*13 on 7/16/2012 11:40:14 AM

Need Advice?
I'll help you with absolutely anything by giving you top notch well thought out advice ASAP. I'm on this site all the time and have been giving advice on here for over a year.
I'm 16 and have been through a lot..so any problem you have my profiles just a click away and I'm sure I can help you out<3
xoxo,
maggie183

by maggie183 on 7/15/2012 7:27:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MODMOD
I'm having boy issues. This most popular boy in school is cute, smart, funny, and a jerk. I'm the only one who sees it! All of my friends WORSHIP him. I am the only girl in our grade who rides his bus in the morning and I can over hear him talking to his friends. I am the only person who realizes what a innapropriate, obnoxious, jerk he is. Sometimes he teases me and calls me rude names. I dont really let it bug me. The thing is, the other day, I saw him and my stomach flipped. I think I may have a little crush on him, but I don't want to! What do I do? I have tried steering clear of him altogether and ignoring him, but it doesnt work!

Hey! You can't help who you like, jus wait and see what happens, you may get over him naturally
Helen S.

by Taylorbb77 on 7/15/2012 7:14:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey,
I maybe changing schools and I'm excited other than leaving my two besties. They don't have the slightest clue this is even an idea. How can I tell them? I don't want to hurt their feelings because I do have a choice and I'm not moving just the other school has more opportunities and my mom's a teacher there.
Please help ASAP
THANKS
-A

hey! This is your decision and you're doing it for your future, not to hurt your friends. Let them know that you'll still make time to hang out with them and that nothing other than your school has to change Smile

Helen S.

by Acutiebookworm on 7/15/2012 6:42:19 PM

Wow, this reminds me of a Victorious episode.

by briannam911 on 7/15/2012 10:56:27 AM