4 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN stop biting your nails. Here's how:

5 HOURS AGO What's better than boots? (Hint: Nothing):

6 HOURS AGO 5 reasons you should join theatre right now:

London 2012: Spotlight on Jordyn Wieber

Gymnastics powerhouse Jordyn Wieber is a world champion, Olympic gold-medal favorite and, today, a birthday girl. Jordyn celebrates her 17th b-day today while prepping for the London...

I totally agree with you.

by Sarah510 on 8/16/2012 8:27:10 AM

Olympic coverage definitely paid more heed to Jordyn's disappointment in not qualifying for the all-arounds than Aly Raisman's win! They had more tears than joy.

by wei-lan_98 on 8/9/2012 1:08:33 PM

GL, you should have some US athletes on the cover. Some of us like learning about them rather than Disney and Nicolodean stars... Smile

by fungirl123 on 8/1/2012 7:47:16 PM

Jorydn Wieber does not make it to the all around finals, yet Aly Raisman does in Jordyn's place which is completly unfair. I train at Jordyn's gym and she is so miserable, yet she has to compete in the team finals today.

by Sarah510 on 7/30/2012 11:48:05 AM

1.Jordyn Wieber or Gabby Douglas
2.Jordyn's grace, elegance, power, and poise or Gabby Douglas's grace and poise
3.Balance beam or uneven bars
4.Floor or vault
5.Short hair or long hair
6.Gymnastics or dance
7.Concentration or unfocus and chatty
8. Michigan or Virgina
9.World champion or Olympic trials all around gold medalist
10. Nastia Liukin or Shawn Johnson

I love Jordyn Wieber!!! Jordyn Wieber vs Gabby Douglas.
Has only lost one competetion - the Olympic Trials since 2008 vs. narrow OT all around girl. Jordyn Wieber, I just got to say!!! It seems like the OT winner never wins the Olympics. Go, Jordyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Sarah510 on 7/21/2012 6:38:29 PM

by hobbzieboo on 7/21/2012 12:18:12 AM

Go J. Wiebs!

by glittercupcakes76 on 7/19/2012 3:19:34 PM

I <3 Jordyn Weiber! She is SO inspiring. I wish I could be like her. She is such a great person!

by DRea148 on 7/16/2012 1:41:28 PM

she's my favorite summer olmpian this year but no one tops evan lysacek!

by opptop on 7/13/2012 10:28:19 PM

Jordyn Wieber Rocks! She is so awesome and a really good athlete! I can't wait to see her compete in London! Go Jordyn! <3

by onedirection9 on 7/13/2012 9:48:11 PM

If you oversleep, don’t miss out on breakfast. Spread some peanut butter and honey on whole-wheat toast. It’ll keep you energized until lunch!
Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!