3 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

6 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

7 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Should I make a move on my BFF's ex?

My crush is always smiling at me and joking around with me. All my buds think he likes me, but I think he still likes his ex-GF...

Do you need advice? Well, I answer questions about anything and everything you can think of! I can help you with problems about:
Boys
Friends
Family
School
Your body
Periods
Serious issues
Fitness
Healthy eating
Makeup
Fashion
Self-confidence
Ways to make money
Mean girls
Or anything else you can think of! I also answer questions about singing and acting. Any problem you have, I can help with. Just click on my profile and leave me your question. I'm on everyday, so you can be sure to get a quick response. I give helpful info and answers you can trust. If you've got a problem, I'm your girl!

by supersingershannon on 7/14/2012 7:13:31 PM

Hey lalalauermeier, first kudos for trying to be positive. It can be hard to rekindle a relationship with someone you haven’t seen in so long. While you may not want to get to know him, I do think you should be respectful because he is still your grandfather. Instead of focusing attention on getting away from him, focus on being there for your mom. I’m sure this is a happy yet difficult time for her so let her know you’re there for her no matter what. Hope this helps! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 4:06:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD

I have a family problem. My grandfather that I have not seen in 10 years after him and my grandmother pushed my family away, is now back in my life. We went out for lunch with him one time and I tried to be positive, but I do not want him back in my life. He is coming over again today and I don't want to see him. I feel as if I don't need him, or want him, in my life. I have so much anxiety over this, but my Mom wants me to try and see him. She says I'm her number one priority, but I don't want to reconnect with him at all. I want my Mom to have a relationship with her Dad, not me. What should I do?

by lalalauermeier on 7/14/2012 3:13:55 PM

That might just be happening to me...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/14/2012 2:06:03 PM

Hey girls Smile

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Boys
Death/loss
Summer camp
Fears
Your bod
Self-esteem/confidence
Recipes

And any other advice you need! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I guarantee a speedy response! Im also here if you need someone to talk to. So what are you waiting for? My profile is a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/14/2012 12:38:20 PM

Boys are so confusing sometimes!

by coco4 on 7/14/2012 9:21:17 AM