7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Does he really like me...or is he just using me?

How do you know when a guy really likes a girl or is just "using" her? I'm fourteen now and I'm dating my crush since middle school...

I just have to wonder why on earth some guys use girls...it's like, just have some respect for me... :\

by Acutiebookworm on 7/13/2012 4:38:58 PM

Hey girls Smile

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Boys
Death/loss
Summer camp
Fears
Your bod
Self-esteem/confidence
Recipes
And any other advice you need! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I guarantee a speedy response! Im also here if you need someone to talk to. So what are you waiting for? My profile is a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/13/2012 4:10:39 PM

Ok so is there any specific age you have to be in order to submit a pitch for 'Do You Have What it Takes to Write for GL?' Thanks a bunch!

Hey girl,

Nope, I don't think there's any particular age that you need to be! Good luck!
Kelly G.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/13/2012 4:07:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so I emailed my BF saying I was ready for him to hold my hand, because earlier he said he wanted to but I told him i wasn't ready. He hasn't emailed back and It's been a week! I'm freaking out, should I be? Should I email him again? HELP!!!!

Hey babe,

Do you normally speak to him more than that? If not, just try to be patient. If you normally talk more, I would send him another email just saying that you miss him and want to hang out with him soon - maybe suggest an activity for you guys to do or a place to visit. Don't mention the hand-holding thing again. Just act normal and if the hand holding comes up, let him be the one to bring it up first.
Kelly G.

by DreamSinger on 7/13/2012 1:15:02 PM

I'm 11 turning 12 August 31 and my bf is 13. He has ADD but I'm not sure if it has anything to do with our relationship. He never pays attention to me at school, never holds my hand or hugs me(anymore), so, what do I do!?? I can't contact him in the summer because he went to Germany on vacation. He says he loves me and is not a 'physical person'. What do I do? (BTW he says he is goth but that's not really true and he did a bunch of weird stuff all the time last year like jump on older kids' backs and yell and run and play swords with his friend in class)
Thanks!!! loppyears12

Hey girl,

It might very well be that your BF isn't a physical person. When he gets back from vacay, explain to him that you realize he's not a physical person, but that he doesn't even give you the time of day! If you express how you're feeling he'll realize how he's treating you. If he continues to do this and you are still upset with how he's treating you, you might want to think about moving on. Just make sure you're happy in whatever dating situation you're in, and if not, make a change!

Catherine C.

by loppyears12 on 7/13/2012 12:07:47 PM

im only 11 turninng 12 july 24th 2012 and my boyfreind is like 14 and we dont talk much cuz he says hes busy but yet i heard that his life is really hard right now but i still dont know if he is just using me to have a girlfreind or he actually does like me
HELP ?!?!?

Hey girl,

You might want to confront your boo about this. If you two don't talk a lot, is it really even a worthwhile relationship? Call him or invite him over and explain that you like dating him and you like him, but you're not sure how he is feeling and you don't want to be a part of a relationship that's only one-sided. If he doesn't seem genuinely interested, move on. Otherwise, he might really have a lot going on and have a good explanation for the way he's been acting

Catherine C.

by kwarnecke2000 on 7/13/2012 11:27:44 AM

So I am 14 going into 10th grade & I feel like a complete loser since I never had a bf or a my first kiss. I am so complicated like I want a real relationship not the ones that last like a month a real one. I want to be with someone who fits my qualities and I have a long list. I feel like it's because of my school's diversity. I am mixed(white, spanish & african american). But since my skin color is chocolate/carmel & most of the guys at my school are white I don't have a good chance. At my school you see no biracial couples. I don't care about color what so ever. I feel so behind. I think I'm pretty but i'm also short. I'm 4'11! I'm also known to talk A LOT and really fast. Are these all flaws? I am also nervous that when the time does come(getting a bf) I might not know how to kiss right or doing stuff right. Like what do u do when ur in a relationship besides kiss & hug? * What do u talk about? These questions I do need help in. Help! P.S. read word 4 word I have alot of ?'s. Thnx

Hey girl!

Don't worry, you're definitely NOT a loser. A lot of times girls are ready to get involved with boys, but the boys aren't! Boys don't mature as fast as girls so they still might not be into the whole "dating" thing. You just have to trust that you'll find someone, because trust me you will!! If you spot a cute guy at school, strike up a convo with him and get to know him! Flirt a little and be your awesome self, and he won't be able to stop noticing you! Slow down a little when you're talking, but talking a lot isn't a flaw! It shows that you're totally a people person and love to get to know everyone around you. When the time comes for your first kiss and first boyfriend, you're going to be nervous. Check out this link for some tips on your first kiss: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/01/First-Kiss-Freak-Out-Is-it-normal-to-get-nauseous.aspx

Catherine C.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 7/13/2012 4:20:36 AM

MODMODMOD
I like to text my crush A LOT. He knows I like him, but I don't know if he likes me. I've asked him who does he like and he always tells me no one. Last night, he told me that he didn't feel like texting. I feel really bad because I am kinda clinging to him. What should I do? -megagirrl

Hey girl!

Being too pushy and clingy can be a turn off to guys. If you really like him, you should be relaxed and calm about the whole situation. Stop texting him and see if he texts you. This will be a great test to see if he wants to talk to you or not. It sounds to me like he might be a little overwhelmed with all your texting, etc. Back off a little and see how he reacts.

Catherine C.

by megagirrl on 7/13/2012 2:03:39 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD(PLEASE)
So i have a TON of aeropostale shirts and the new school year is coming. I wanted to know if there was a way i could redo i guess you could say my shirts or a make-over for my shirts. Cause a shirt in many colors that just says "Aeropostale" gets boring if you know what i mean.PLEASE HELP!!!!!
THANKS ________Boypolar________

Hey girl,

My favorite way to change the look of a shirt is simple: blazers! Snag some affordable blazers from places like Forever 21 and go for bold: red, classic black, white, yellow, striped. Even if you have 2 or 3 blazers, you can mix and match with these tees (and a pair of skinny jeans on the bottom) for a classic, chic look!
Lauren C.

by boypolar on 7/13/2012 12:59:41 AM

?Questions about your body? your crush? Your studying? Anything i have answers and love meeting new people anytime! im here to help you! No question is too weird or stupid trust me its called

I Believe In You

also im looking for people to help run the club i just started the club so spread the news around thanks!

by lilliebeans on 7/13/2012 12:43:37 AM