AN HOUR AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

1 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

2 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

Trends we heart: Snag the Midnight in Paris look from our Aug/Sept issue

Loved the très chic Midnight in Paris look from the Aug/Sept mag? It’s all about the pretty-tough combo. Pair your fave girly pieces with cool black...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so I have one question that I really want to know. I asked it once before but it didn't really help.so the question is that since we r going back to school very soon what stores would you recommend for me.It has to have cheap clothes(we don't have a lot of money),but there still cute,with a lot of really super cute skirts there.p.s I live in mass so any store there will work.also can u please give plenty of opinoins please?

Hey girlie,

Keep an eye on our fashion section for the latest Back to School trends, tips, and shopping recommendations!

We love Forever 21, H&M, Old Navy, Alloy, Urban Outfitters (sale racks), Aerie/Aeropostale, and Target!
Lauren C.

by cgirl109 on 8/2/2012 5:30:05 PM

I love forever 21 and these clothes from there!! Sooo cute and inexpensive. The clothes from modcloth and lulus wear a little expensive.

by purinapet on 7/26/2012 6:08:59 PM

HIHI everyone. Have you been having problems with clothing lately? If so join my club called Fashion Praoblems--FIXED.

by josephine17 on 7/25/2012 6:24:14 PM

Does anyone know where i could find something similar 12, 13, or the first few clothes? Their so cute, but to expensive for my budget. Smile

by bella0_0 on 7/20/2012 12:41:14 PM

Love all the bows! I have the cutest bow flats from Dirty Laundry that would be perfect for this look!

by lafashionista55 on 7/17/2012 1:54:06 PM

This is SOOOO cute!!

by karenbug88 on 7/17/2012 12:07:39 AM

I love this style! Totally gonna grab that black skirt when I'm school shopping!

by Ekgurl on 7/16/2012 8:26:03 PM

I just got a shirt that looks like the dress in the pic up top at kohl's yesterday Smile

by fallsb-ball on 7/16/2012 10:48:33 AM