1 HOURS AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

2 HOURS AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

3 HOURS AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

COMMENTS

Trends we heart: Snag the Midnight in Paris look from our Aug/Sept issue

Loved the très chic Midnight in Paris look from the Aug/Sept mag? It’s all about the pretty-tough combo. Pair your fave girly pieces with cool black...

MOD
So this year I really want to get my bestie the best birthday gift ever, because normally I just get her a gift card to some place. Could you give me some ideas? She's pretty into basketball, but is still a little girly.
Thanks for all the ideas<3
KaitieSmile

Hey! have you checked out etsy? they have a lot of really cool handmade gifts Smile
Helen S.

by basketballover5 on 7/15/2012 8:20:16 PM

why does GL include heels? i'm taller than most of my friends (they're older than me!!!) and my mom won't let me get heels. -____-

by loppyears12 on 7/15/2012 7:19:54 PM

I love all of the shoes! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/15/2012 6:58:00 PM

This trend is one of my most favorites in a long time!!

by junebug1997 on 7/15/2012 5:56:11 PM

I absolutely love this trend ! The skirts and shirts are completely adorable Smile <3 Helen S.

by kenzi143 on 7/15/2012 5:08:00 PM

So cute!!

by unicornninja on 7/15/2012 2:34:10 PM

I absolutely adore this! I'd so wear almost all of it and all of the stuff in the issue! Definently my new favorite trend! Smile

by rosiegrl on 7/15/2012 12:14:21 PM

do you like rock music?if so then this is the club for you!Rock music that rocks!the talk is about anything really but mostly rock music both old and new.Join today!!

by SKYRIM78 on 7/15/2012 11:36:38 AM

by SKYRIM78 on 7/15/2012 11:35:59 AM

Here is a good cause (a page on FB). It's a page called "Hold A Child's Hand". If you like the page, you will be helping us out a BUNCH.
There were many goals we wanted to accomplish with our project. One of our goals was to raise awareness of the importance of the preservative free drug called, Methotrexate. (a drug that helps children fighting cancer) This medication has been in short supply for some time, and we decided that we would contact the congressmen of all 50 states, as well as President Obama, to inform them of the issue. Another goal was to help families who are affected by childhood cancer. To do this, we planned many events to raise money for cancer research and financial assistance for families. Our goal was to raise at least $1000 for a foundation called “Alex’s Lemonade Stand” which focuses on finding a cure for childhood cancer, and providing funds to help families as their child endures treatment. Another goal was to raise $150 for the Ronald McDonald Charities.

by thumperella14 on 7/15/2012 11:03:48 AM