AN HOUR AGO Grades not *quite* where you want 'em? Try these last-minute tips to enhance your GPA: http://t.co/IwUCSAaQOI pic.twitter.com/UM9nnwGjpo

2 HOURS AGO It's time to *finally* make a move on your crush: http://t.co/H2Qm6BsSWD pic.twitter.com/usofR6Vp0Q

3 HOURS AGO SPF? What about HPF? Here's how to protect your lucks from the summer sun: http://t.co/gZPNEKqGaX pic.twitter.com/nwTfcLINrb

COMMENTS

Watch 11 vacay episodes in Disney's Summer Adventure Weekend

Craving new episodes of your fave Disney shows? You’re in luck! This weekend, Disney is hosting a “Summer Adventure Weekend” with new episodes airing on Friday, Sunday, and...

Well on fridays you post the winners for all the contests people entered! When will it be posted?

Got it! It'll be posted sometime tomorrow (Friday), probably in the afternoon Smile
Lauren C.

by Emma2112 on 7/13/2012 12:45:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD!! when will the winners be posted? Thanks!
Helen-

Hey girl,

Not sure what contest you're talking about! Leave us another comment with more details if you still wanna know <3
Lauren C.

by emma2112 on 7/12/2012 11:37:28 PM

I'm looking forward to the Good Luck Charlie. But does anyone else ever miss old Disney shows like That's So Raven?

by Acutiebookworm on 7/12/2012 11:19:58 PM

Got a question about your bod? Wondering about celebrity gossip? Getting mixed signals from your crush? Digging in your closet for something to wear? We've got advice about everything about everything. Join my club, Everything About Everything!

by pretty123 on 7/12/2012 10:43:07 PM

JESSIE!!! <3

by Windsybaby on 7/12/2012 10:07:27 PM

The vacay-themed show I am most excited about is A.N.T. Farm.

by otter77 on 7/12/2012 9:27:44 PM

I'm most excited about the "Good Luck Charlie" episode.

by supersingershannon on 7/12/2012 9:11:01 PM

Mod Mod Mod I need to get braces soon. I can't stand the thought of it. I start crying even thinking about it.Frown I didn't want to have to have them on for vacation so my dad changed my appointment to the day after I came back from vacation. My mom changed my appointment to a week before my vacation. How can I get her to change it.

Hey girl,

Try talking to mom and tell her how you feel. Tell her you know that braces make your mouth achy, make it hard to talk, and can sometimes cut up your cheeks as you get used to them. Be honest with her and tell her you were looking forward to vacation SO much, and you really want to be able to enjoy it without worrying about this and adjusting to it. Be calm but ask her to change it back. Just make sure she sees your side of things - and don't get upset/act immature about it. You might not be able to change her mind, but it's worth a shot!
Lauren C.

by 15hayhay on 7/12/2012 8:47:13 PM

i luv shake it up

by cutiepie14231 on 7/12/2012 7:58:00 PM

I can't wait for the new Good Luck Charlie and Shake it Up, my to fav shows!

by bayleesaysrawr on 7/12/2012 7:02:03 PM