2 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

5 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

6 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Watch 11 vacay episodes in Disney's Summer Adventure Weekend

Craving new episodes of your fave Disney shows? You’re in luck! This weekend, Disney is hosting a “Summer Adventure Weekend” with new episodes airing on Friday, Sunday, and...

Well on fridays you post the winners for all the contests people entered! When will it be posted?

Got it! It'll be posted sometime tomorrow (Friday), probably in the afternoon Smile
Lauren C.

by Emma2112 on 7/13/2012 12:45:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD!! when will the winners be posted? Thanks!
Helen-

Hey girl,

Not sure what contest you're talking about! Leave us another comment with more details if you still wanna know <3
Lauren C.

by emma2112 on 7/12/2012 11:37:28 PM

I'm looking forward to the Good Luck Charlie. But does anyone else ever miss old Disney shows like That's So Raven?

by Acutiebookworm on 7/12/2012 11:19:58 PM

Got a question about your bod? Wondering about celebrity gossip? Getting mixed signals from your crush? Digging in your closet for something to wear? We've got advice about everything about everything. Join my club, Everything About Everything!

by pretty123 on 7/12/2012 10:43:07 PM

JESSIE!!! <3

by Windsybaby on 7/12/2012 10:07:27 PM

The vacay-themed show I am most excited about is A.N.T. Farm.

by otter77 on 7/12/2012 9:27:44 PM

I'm most excited about the "Good Luck Charlie" episode.

by supersingershannon on 7/12/2012 9:11:01 PM

Mod Mod Mod I need to get braces soon. I can't stand the thought of it. I start crying even thinking about it.Frown I didn't want to have to have them on for vacation so my dad changed my appointment to the day after I came back from vacation. My mom changed my appointment to a week before my vacation. How can I get her to change it.

Hey girl,

Try talking to mom and tell her how you feel. Tell her you know that braces make your mouth achy, make it hard to talk, and can sometimes cut up your cheeks as you get used to them. Be honest with her and tell her you were looking forward to vacation SO much, and you really want to be able to enjoy it without worrying about this and adjusting to it. Be calm but ask her to change it back. Just make sure she sees your side of things - and don't get upset/act immature about it. You might not be able to change her mind, but it's worth a shot!
Lauren C.

by 15hayhay on 7/12/2012 8:47:13 PM

i luv shake it up

by cutiepie14231 on 7/12/2012 7:58:00 PM

I can't wait for the new Good Luck Charlie and Shake it Up, my to fav shows!

by bayleesaysrawr on 7/12/2012 7:02:03 PM

Has anyone ever entered more than 1000 times in a GL contest? And if so, how often does this happen?

Hey girl,

Haha I have no idea! We definitely have some users who like to enter LOTS of times because it makes them feel like they have a better shot, but we don't have any stats on how often it happens. Just keep entering as many times as you like! Smile
Lauren C.

by soccerkid9797 on 7/12/2012 6:46:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a prob. I have two BFFs. The first is Anna and the other is Lena. Anna is goofy, yet sweet and slightly blunt. Lena is crazy, she curses, and is blunt, yet fun and loyal in the long run. Lena slightly annoys me, but we are still friends and I have a crush on her bro...
The trouble started not long ago when I had an urge to see Anna and watch our fav movies; Star Wars. I planned a Star Wars marathon and invited her over. My mom suggested I invited Lena so I did. Lena said she might come, but probably not. When I told Anna she got quiet and told me she thinks Lena is a bad influence. I guess I can agree, but Anna didn't want Lena to come. The big thing is, we are all going to the same summer camp. For a week.
See?
What should I do? Please help ASAP!!

Hey girlie,

Try not to stress out about it too much! Don't go into camp trying to control it and make everything perfect all the time, because you won't enjoy a second of it. And you'll constantly be trying to juggle your friends, stressing yourself out. Instead, just go with the flow - and if there ARE any problems, don't get in the middle. If they don't like each other, that's their issue, but don't make it your drama. And if Anna thinks Lena is a bad influence, that's her choice - but you don't have to feel pressured by her. You're friends with each of them, so try to stay neutral! And remember it isn't wrong if you want to hang out with one of them and without the other one. Just split your time equally and you'll be able to keep up both friendships! Smile
Lauren C.

by emmyie11 on 7/12/2012 6:35:22 PM

No, Gravity Falls is there! Smile

by may2030 on 7/12/2012 4:38:57 PM

You forgot Gravity Falls!

by briannam911 on 7/12/2012 4:29:49 PM

MODMODMOD!
Why are certain clubs on the front page of the clubs page. How did they get there?

Hey girl! Some clubs get picked to be the club of the day!
Maggie P.