11 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

14 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

15 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Your summer job's got nothing on this! Read 52 Reasons to Hate My Father

Lexington Larrabee is the girl everyone wishes they could be. She’s carefree, super fun, and gets whatever she wants. And she’s about to have access her $25...

I am 13 years old and I am ready to date. I have the perfect guy. We really like each other a lot, he lives around the corner, he is sporty, smart, funny, well-mannered, a gentleman, and he is sooooo sweet. He is just amazing. He asked me out and I said yes. One problem- my parents won't let me date yet. I have only asked my mom to date once before and that was last year; I have never talked to my dad about dating. My mom is usually pretty understanding and flexible with things if I have good reasoning. My Aunt knows that the boy and I like each other and she agrees that he is a good choice. I get really nervous about talking to my parents about dating. I am a good kid that earns good grades, strives for success and does plenty of extracurrics. I deserve this. Please help me. How do I get over my nerves and convince my parents to let me date him? Thanks so much!

Hey babe, it depends what your mom said the last time you asked her about dating. Did she give you a specific time when you could, say at 15 years old? If that's the case, then she's not likely to change her mind. But if she just gave you an indefinite "not right now" answer, then you shouldn't be afraid to ask again. You could try telling her about the guy that you've got your eye on, and maybe offer to have her meet him. If he's as awesome as you say, I'm sure she'll be impressed. That's great that your aunt is in your corner, too. See if she can back you up if your mom says no. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by carinaamina on 7/16/2012 3:31:17 PM

This book looks good and funny. I'm gonna read it.

by carinaamina on 7/16/2012 3:22:04 PM

My dream job would have to be, hands down, a forensic pathologist, and the job I would not want to have is no job at all.

by moemay98 on 7/16/2012 1:37:45 PM

Hey Girls come check out the clubs S.O.S. and Rock Music That Rocks!!!!! If you want someone to chat with or need help or anything S.O.S. is the club for you! If you like any kind of Rock music come check out Rock Music That Rocks!!!!!!

by awtechnofish on 7/16/2012 1:34:50 PM

My hair is an odd shade; its not black but its not brown, its like in the middle. Is there a natural way to lighten my hair color?

Hey chica, the best natural way to lighten hair is to put lemon juice in it and then lay out in the sun. You might have to do it a few times to get the shade you want, since it makes gradual changes.
Carrie R.

by Smasheroo on 7/16/2012 1:03:49 PM

Kool! And dream job is a biologist and worse is being a NO OFFENSE GL(Stripper)<--sorry for the inappropriate word but no girlies wanna have that messed up job!! N-O-N-E, whats that spelled? NONE! <--IDK how to cheer, not a "cheerleader", but a soccer player(I kick it so fast it accidentally hurt some kid's glasses an he was dizzy for a while,oops?, hockey goalie(LUV IT!), and point guard for basketball!<--boys and girls all mixed in one team! Carrie R.

by Susmita24 on 7/16/2012 11:47:14 AM

Hmm....My dream job is either being an author or manga artist. A job I wouldn't want? Lawyer or restraunt worker.

by Copperfrost on 7/16/2012 11:34:46 AM

Love to read? Join the Read till you drop club!
A new club started by me, LovelyDays111!
We talk about all sorts of books. Join today! Laughing

by lovelydays111 on 7/16/2012 11:09:08 AM

reminds me of the movie with hillary duff and her sister, where someone tries to make their product seem it has like a negative effect to skin and they have to live normal lives a little bit.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 7/16/2012 1:52:16 AM

My dream job is probably to become a singer or someone who works with animals.However the job I would hate would have to be any type of Doctor Vet included why???I do love animals...because of blood i hate it it just totally grosses me out haha didnt expect that did ya!
Also Please join my club Love life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 7/16/2012 1:51:38 AM