32 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 groovy gals blast off with a @NYNEmultimedia Mini Bluetooth speaker: http://t.co/yuHTslyAIb

1 HOURS AGO Well, "Computer Engineer" Barbie, that was disappointing: http://t.co/mvuHou3UTU

13 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL

COMMENTS

Your summer job's got nothing on this! Read 52 Reasons to Hate My Father

Lexington Larrabee is the girl everyone wishes they could be. She’s carefree, super fun, and gets whatever she wants. And she’s about to have access her $25...

My dream job would to be a photographer! Taking pictures of beutiful landscapes. Smile

by a_school_nerd on 8/14/2012 11:42:17 PM

I have 52 reasons to kinda hate my dad including he lives out the country and is in the virgin islands

by sparklej on 8/13/2012 9:29:52 AM

Dream job? Author. No competition.<3

by swimmersweetie99 on 7/31/2012 10:41:56 PM

My dream job would be a singer, dancer, or actress. The best acting job i could think of would be playing Loor in the pendragon series....if they ever made movies for them.

by funnigurl4life on 7/27/2012 9:21:23 PM

Dream job? Maybe a model for magazines or a costume designer. A job that I'd never want to have? A chef. All the knives, and the ovens, and the...ahhhh!!

by bananaface13 on 7/23/2012 8:40:30 PM

I wanna read this! Also my dream job would be to play Eponine in Les Miserables!

by musicluv1998 on 7/18/2012 10:40:34 PM

lexi is my first name

by lexigirl1 on 7/17/2012 11:32:17 PM

I want to read this!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/17/2012 8:53:54 PM

This seems like a great book! Smile Anyway I would love to be an author and an actress!

Need advice on things like boys, mean girls, fashion and just plain embarrassing things? Then join girls ONLY VIP, we give advice on anything and everything about being a girl! So join today! There are a few positions open!

by PeaceKool on 7/17/2012 6:24:35 PM

My dream jobs are to be an actress, politician, and author. A job I would never want is teaching. Lol

by Noellastarr0206 on 7/17/2012 4:22:48 PM

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a really good cause!

by thumperella14 on 7/17/2012 10:25:02 AM

Here is a good cause my friends and I are involved in, it's a page on Facebook called "Hold A Child's Hand". Here's what it's about:
There were many goals we wanted to accomplish with our project. One of our goals was to raise awareness of the importance of the preservative free drug called, Methotrexate. (a drug that helps children fighting cancer) This medication has been in short supply for some time, and we decided that we would contact the congressmen of all 50 states, as well as President Obama, to inform them of the issue. Another goal was to help families who are affected by childhood cancer. To do this, we planned many events to raise money for cancer research and financial assistance for families. Our goal was to raise at least $1000 for a foundation called “Alex’s Lemonade Stand” which focuses on finding a cure for childhood cancer, and providing funds to help families as their child endures treatment. Another goal was to raise $150 for the Ronald McDonald House Charities.

by thumperella14 on 7/17/2012 10:24:37 AM

this seems like a pretty good read.

by T-rex girl on 7/17/2012 8:09:02 AM

Ever wonder what other girls feel? Think you're the only one who feels this way or that? Well, you're in luck! This club gives you a question, quote, fact, quiz, or link to a video or website! Come back every day to answer and check! You can also ask me questions about anything- from the first day of school to the missed episode of Glee. Feel free to ask- or say, anything! Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps The Doctor Away.

by pretty123 on 7/16/2012 11:17:29 PM

Hey, she should understand that 25 million smackeroos don't just come to any free loader.

by zwinky on 7/16/2012 10:22:49 PM

All of you seem like really awesome girls! It would make me really happy if you joined my club: girls ONLY VIP. We have some really awesome members who are like gurus! no kidding! Please join my club!

by snagmonkey on 7/16/2012 9:48:48 PM

okay so i saw the recomendation for this book here this morning and so i bought it. I just finished reading it and thought it was a good cute read and the perfect way to waste a morning. i would recomend reading

by loveurself19 on 7/16/2012 6:48:03 PM

My dream job is a therapist. The job I would never want to have is a janitor.

by supersingershannon on 7/16/2012 6:31:07 PM

This plot reminds of the movie/novel, "The Ultimate Gift". Hmmmmmmm

by Stargazin1 on 7/16/2012 5:36:09 PM

This sounds like a great book!I have the same nikename as the girl in the book. It'll be funny reading it.

by lexi8662 on 7/16/2012 5:35:14 PM

I am 13 years old and I am ready to date. I have the perfect guy. We really like each other a lot, he lives around the corner, he is sporty, smart, funny, well-mannered, a gentleman, and he is sooooo sweet. He is just amazing. He asked me out and I said yes. One problem- my parents won't let me date yet. I have only asked my mom to date once before and that was last year; I have never talked to my dad about dating. My mom is usually pretty understanding and flexible with things if I have good reasoning. My Aunt knows that the boy and I like each other and she agrees that he is a good choice. I get really nervous about talking to my parents about dating. I am a good kid that earns good grades, strives for success and does plenty of extracurrics. I deserve this. Please help me. How do I get over my nerves and convince my parents to let me date him? Thanks so much!

Hey babe, it depends what your mom said the last time you asked her about dating. Did she give you a specific time when you could, say at 15 years old? If that's the case, then she's not likely to change her mind. But if she just gave you an indefinite "not right now" answer, then you shouldn't be afraid to ask again. You could try telling her about the guy that you've got your eye on, and maybe offer to have her meet him. If he's as awesome as you say, I'm sure she'll be impressed. That's great that your aunt is in your corner, too. See if she can back you up if your mom says no. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by carinaamina on 7/16/2012 3:31:17 PM

This book looks good and funny. I'm gonna read it.

by carinaamina on 7/16/2012 3:22:04 PM

My dream job would have to be, hands down, a forensic pathologist, and the job I would not want to have is no job at all.

by moemay98 on 7/16/2012 1:37:45 PM

Hey Girls come check out the clubs S.O.S. and Rock Music That Rocks!!!!! If you want someone to chat with or need help or anything S.O.S. is the club for you! If you like any kind of Rock music come check out Rock Music That Rocks!!!!!!

by awtechnofish on 7/16/2012 1:34:50 PM

My hair is an odd shade; its not black but its not brown, its like in the middle. Is there a natural way to lighten my hair color?

Hey chica, the best natural way to lighten hair is to put lemon juice in it and then lay out in the sun. You might have to do it a few times to get the shade you want, since it makes gradual changes.
Carrie R.

by Smasheroo on 7/16/2012 1:03:49 PM

Kool! And dream job is a biologist and worse is being a NO OFFENSE GL(Stripper)<--sorry for the inappropriate word but no girlies wanna have that messed up job!! N-O-N-E, whats that spelled? NONE! <--IDK how to cheer, not a "cheerleader", but a soccer player(I kick it so fast it accidentally hurt some kid's glasses an he was dizzy for a while,oops?, hockey goalie(LUV IT!), and point guard for basketball!<--boys and girls all mixed in one team! Carrie R.

by Susmita24 on 7/16/2012 11:47:14 AM

Hmm....My dream job is either being an author or manga artist. A job I wouldn't want? Lawyer or restraunt worker.

by Copperfrost on 7/16/2012 11:34:46 AM

Love to read? Join the Read till you drop club!
A new club started by me, LovelyDays111!
We talk about all sorts of books. Join today! Laughing

by lovelydays111 on 7/16/2012 11:09:08 AM

reminds me of the movie with hillary duff and her sister, where someone tries to make their product seem it has like a negative effect to skin and they have to live normal lives a little bit.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 7/16/2012 1:52:16 AM

My dream job is probably to become a singer or someone who works with animals.However the job I would hate would have to be any type of Doctor Vet included why???I do love animals...because of blood i hate it it just totally grosses me out haha didnt expect that did ya!
Also Please join my club Love life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 7/16/2012 1:51:38 AM

Ooh...kinda reminds me of the Disney movie Cow Belles...
Sounds good!
As for a dream job...A writer! Smile And a job I'd hate...hmm, I don't think I'd enjoy being a doctor...

by Acutiebookworm on 7/16/2012 12:34:31 AM