Bridget M.

is modding

18 MINUTES AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

AN HOUR AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr

2 HOURS AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

COMMENTS

I get up with a little help from my crush

Okay so I was at this sailing camp, and we had to take a swim test. Everyone else had already pulled themselves up onto the dock...

Hey Dr.Who_fan, mhmm aybe you should text him and ask him what's up. Maybe he feels like you should be reaching out to him since you asked him out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
I asked a guy out and he said yes but then he hasn't talked to me again since then. What should I do? Lynae P.

by Dr.Who_fan on 8/18/2012 3:07:40 PM

That's a real man.
Hey everyone! Need advice? Join 'Club Girl'. I'm back up and running as of 8.4.12! I'm going to try to get on at least every other day, so any advice needed can be asked the minute you see this. I'm also going to start a blog, so be on the lookout for that! Questions will be answered within 3 days of asking, unless told otherwise. We give advice on anything and everything. Positions need filling, including officer 1 and officer 2. If you're interested, please contact me. I can't wait to start helping you all out, and I'm also open to making new friends Smile

~xoxo
ana*marie

by ana*marie on 8/5/2012 8:45:47 PM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! aww im in awe! currently wishing the guys i knew were like that... heck, i'd even just take having more girls like that!

(btw: by the girls thing, i just mean for them to b nicer & better friends)

by *epic fail* on 8/1/2012 5:29:02 PM

1. Think of your crush.
2. Make a heart with your hands.
3. Kiss your hand heart.
4. Put it where your real heart is.
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow.
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article.

by SuperSwimmer1 on 7/31/2012 5:02:53 PM

aww! i wish all guys were like that!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/30/2012 11:31:07 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by haker13 on 7/25/2012 11:41:02 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/20/2012 7:32:40 PM

That is so sweet i wish my crush would do that

by sakura1240 on 7/20/2012 10:00:21 AM

CUTE. <3

by leeshylou on 7/19/2012 3:14:25 PM

I have a pretty serious problem. So, I'm usually always Ms. optimistic and Ms. Happy and Ms. Good advice but underneath all of that, no one sees that I have my own problems too. I feel like if I tell my mom, she'll freak out like she always does and wont understand. And I feel like if I tell my dad he'll completely disapprove and just tell me "don't worry...". Also some of the things I can't tell a best friend or a close friend because its super personal and sometimes family personal. So, I keep all of my anger, sadness, etc. inside so no one can see it, but eventually it keeps building up, and to vent it all out I tend to cut myself or hurt myself in some way. This doesn't happen often, but Im worried its going to get out of hand and that ill just start cutting myself for every problem... what should I do?

Hey girl, First of all, if you are cutting yourself AT ALL, it is incredibly important to talk to your mom.  She might freak out, but it will also give you the opportunity to go and talk to someone.  A therapist or a hotline operator can help you out and be a good person who will keep your stuff confidential.

Try this article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx