7 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

10 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

11 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

I get up with a little help from my crush

Okay so I was at this sailing camp, and we had to take a swim test. Everyone else had already pulled themselves up onto the dock...

@kelsea davis I think ur fine just talk to your coach I'm sure he/she will understand, if not just keep practicing but don't go to fast just take it slowly . Good luck! Smile

by twise8484 on 7/18/2012 7:07:18 PM

Awes that's soo cute<3

by hockeygirl1999 on 7/17/2012 10:49:25 PM

That is absolutely adorable and I soooo wish my crush would do that for me. (:

by hcorb1999 on 7/17/2012 10:17:29 PM

Ok, so I'm going into 8th grade and I'm going to do cheerleading for the 2nd year (the first was 5th grade). The prob: I'm super flexible but I have Reflex Anoxic Syncope so I get really dizzy when I try to do flips and gymnastics and it's hard too. I do ballet, soccer, lacrosse, skiing, and snowboarding but I can't even do a cartwheel. Any tips on how to improve my cheerleading/gymnast skills?

by kelsea davis on 7/17/2012 5:45:54 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Then kiss your hands while still making the heart
4. Then put the heart where your real heart is
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out. This will only work if u post this to your favorite article

by DreamSinger on 7/17/2012 5:25:29 PM

Oh my gosh, that is such a cute story! He's a keeper!

by meepala21 on 7/17/2012 3:46:07 PM

That's really sweet Smile

by fallsb-ball on 7/17/2012 3:25:32 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where the real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article

by superglittergirl on 7/17/2012 1:51:50 PM

That is so sweet. I wish I had a crush and that he was that outspoken and courageous. I can only dream.

by Noissap on 7/17/2012 1:39:16 PM