AN HOUR AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

13 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

17 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

COMMENTS

I get up with a little help from my crush

Okay so I was at this sailing camp, and we had to take a swim test. Everyone else had already pulled themselves up onto the dock...

Hey Dr.Who_fan, mhmm aybe you should text him and ask him what's up. Maybe he feels like you should be reaching out to him since you asked him out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
I asked a guy out and he said yes but then he hasn't talked to me again since then. What should I do? Lynae P.

by Dr.Who_fan on 8/18/2012 3:07:40 PM

That's a real man.
Hey everyone! Need advice? Join 'Club Girl'. I'm back up and running as of 8.4.12! I'm going to try to get on at least every other day, so any advice needed can be asked the minute you see this. I'm also going to start a blog, so be on the lookout for that! Questions will be answered within 3 days of asking, unless told otherwise. We give advice on anything and everything. Positions need filling, including officer 1 and officer 2. If you're interested, please contact me. I can't wait to start helping you all out, and I'm also open to making new friends Smile

~xoxo
ana*marie

by ana*marie on 8/5/2012 8:45:47 PM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! aww im in awe! currently wishing the guys i knew were like that... heck, i'd even just take having more girls like that!

(btw: by the girls thing, i just mean for them to b nicer & better friends)

by *epic fail* on 8/1/2012 5:29:02 PM

1. Think of your crush.
2. Make a heart with your hands.
3. Kiss your hand heart.
4. Put it where your real heart is.
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow.
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article.

by SuperSwimmer1 on 7/31/2012 5:02:53 PM

aww! i wish all guys were like that!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/30/2012 11:31:07 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by haker13 on 7/25/2012 11:41:02 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/20/2012 7:32:40 PM

That is so sweet i wish my crush would do that

by sakura1240 on 7/20/2012 10:00:21 AM

CUTE. <3

by leeshylou on 7/19/2012 3:14:25 PM

I have a pretty serious problem. So, I'm usually always Ms. optimistic and Ms. Happy and Ms. Good advice but underneath all of that, no one sees that I have my own problems too. I feel like if I tell my mom, she'll freak out like she always does and wont understand. And I feel like if I tell my dad he'll completely disapprove and just tell me "don't worry...". Also some of the things I can't tell a best friend or a close friend because its super personal and sometimes family personal. So, I keep all of my anger, sadness, etc. inside so no one can see it, but eventually it keeps building up, and to vent it all out I tend to cut myself or hurt myself in some way. This doesn't happen often, but Im worried its going to get out of hand and that ill just start cutting myself for every problem... what should I do?

Hey girl, First of all, if you are cutting yourself AT ALL, it is incredibly important to talk to your mom.  She might freak out, but it will also give you the opportunity to go and talk to someone.  A therapist or a hotline operator can help you out and be a good person who will keep your stuff confidential.

Try this article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

xoxo

Kate G.

by claudsoda on 7/19/2012 6:28:11 AM

@kelsea davis I think ur fine just talk to your coach I'm sure he/she will understand, if not just keep practicing but don't go to fast just take it slowly . Good luck! Smile

by twise8484 on 7/18/2012 7:07:18 PM

Awes that's soo cute<3

by hockeygirl1999 on 7/17/2012 10:49:25 PM

That is absolutely adorable and I soooo wish my crush would do that for me. (:

by hcorb1999 on 7/17/2012 10:17:29 PM

Ok, so I'm going into 8th grade and I'm going to do cheerleading for the 2nd year (the first was 5th grade). The prob: I'm super flexible but I have Reflex Anoxic Syncope so I get really dizzy when I try to do flips and gymnastics and it's hard too. I do ballet, soccer, lacrosse, skiing, and snowboarding but I can't even do a cartwheel. Any tips on how to improve my cheerleading/gymnast skills?

by kelsea davis on 7/17/2012 5:45:54 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Then kiss your hands while still making the heart
4. Then put the heart where your real heart is
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out. This will only work if u post this to your favorite article

by DreamSinger on 7/17/2012 5:25:29 PM

Oh my gosh, that is such a cute story! He's a keeper!

by meepala21 on 7/17/2012 3:46:07 PM

That's really sweet Smile

by fallsb-ball on 7/17/2012 3:25:32 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where the real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article

by superglittergirl on 7/17/2012 1:51:50 PM

That is so sweet. I wish I had a crush and that he was that outspoken and courageous. I can only dream.

by Noissap on 7/17/2012 1:39:16 PM

@jannabanana15 I totally agree! Laughing

by zendaybella on 7/17/2012 11:57:22 AM

Awww! Smile

by zendaybella on 7/17/2012 11:56:25 AM

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a really good cause!

by thumperella14 on 7/17/2012 10:20:50 AM

Here is a good cause my friends and I are involved in, it's a page on Facebook called "Hold A Child's Hand". Here's what it's about:
There were many goals we wanted to accomplish with our project. One of our goals was to raise awareness of the importance of the preservative free drug called, Methotrexate. (a drug that helps children fighting cancer) This medication has been in short supply for some time, and we decided that we would contact the congressmen of all 50 states, as well as President Obama, to inform them of the issue. Another goal was to help families who are affected by childhood cancer. To do this, we planned many events to raise money for cancer research and financial assistance for families. Our goal was to raise at least $1000 for a foundation called “Alex’s Lemonade Stand” which focuses on finding a cure for childhood cancer, and providing funds to help families as their child endures treatment. Another goal was to raise $150 for the Ronald McDonald House Charities.

by thumperella14 on 7/17/2012 10:20:15 AM

Awww! thats so sweet!

by liv22 on 7/17/2012 10:02:06 AM

OMG That is so sweet.

by dancethenightaway on 7/17/2012 9:47:24 AM

I think it's amazing what all he did for her! The thing that surprised me the most was telling those counselors off (but in a nice-ish way)! This generation needs more teens/tweens like that. And girls: not all guys are jerks these days.... Smile

by jannabanana15 on 7/17/2012 1:36:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD...
So there is this guy that I like but he has a girlfriend. He has been going out with her for awhile now and at first it didn't even seem like she liked him. We went out a long time ago and then after we broke up we became friends. We are still good friends today. Anyways, she found out that we were talking and she told me that she doesn't want me to talk to him or to see him anymore. Even though I really like him and want him to be with me, she makes him happy so I feel like I should do what she says. What do you think?

Hey girl!  Taken boys are totally off limits, so if you like him, it might be best to stay away from you AND for him.  You'll have time to find a great new crush and you won't be making things hard between him and his GF.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by mileyspark on 7/17/2012 12:58:50 AM

That's so sweet!! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/17/2012 12:54:12 AM

MOD MOD MOD,
I need help. This guy that I really like...and have liked for awhile now...he asked me to send him a picture. Like a naked picture. I really like him and I know it sounds crazy but I don't want to just tell him no. I don't believe in sending pictures and I would NEVER send one to him...but what do I tell him so I don't lose him completely by refusing to send him one?

Hey girlie,

I don't think you should feel uncomfortable saying no.  If you say no, he will either be okay with it or not.  If he isn't, then I'd say it's pretty clear what he was after and that he's not really worth your time.

Jordan S.

by hawaiigirl624 on 7/17/2012 12:17:31 AM

Ever wonder what other girls feel? Think you're the only one who feels this way or that? Well, you're in luck! This club gives you a question, quote, fact, quiz, or link to a video or website! Come back every day to answer and check! You can also ask me questions about anything- from the first day of school to the missed episode of Glee. Feel free to ask- or say, anything!

by pretty123 on 7/17/2012 12:04:10 AM