AN HOUR AGO @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish? Uhhh, yes please: http://t.co/uJ8yvZixZz

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know how you feel about smoking! Take the survey here: http://t.co/Yzh3fCJSPk

2 HOURS AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

Ive had hair under my arms and "down there" for about 2 and a half years. Ive been getting discharge for about 1 year and a half. I dont feel any attitude changes, or mood swings, or cramps, like symptoms of a period. I am 14 years old, my grandma got hers when she was 14, and my cousin got hers when she was 16. idk when my mom did because I was from a donor egg.. so. When am I going to get it i dont want to start bleeding out of nowhere!

by kiwi135 on 12/28/2013 8:57:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! Ok I really don't know if this is my period or its something else. Well there was a dot of red in my panties this morning. So I changed and its back. I have some sighs. Sore breasts,mood swings,cramps,headaches,i can fall asleep anywhere,also forgetfulness and hair ) up and down). So plz plz plz plz write back!

by Alexa:) on 10/20/2013 1:56:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! my discharge.was brown for a week and then i gors the.next week and happens agains . i never had my period but im teally moody sore breasts always hungry cramps ! also hair up and down. idk whats wromg with me!! Plz help

by Alexa:) on 9/17/2013 11:39:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I think my period is coming (its my first time). I get cramps and headaches a lot. my allergies are worse than usual. I have pubic hair (armpit and down south). I forget thing a lot. im really cranky. im achy and tired (I get great sleep). my breasts are sore (size 34a). I have discharge for 2 years now. also on saterday in my discharge was little spots of blood. has not happened since. is this my period? Plz plz plz write back.

Hey girl! It may be your period, since those are a lot of the symptoms.  Everyone is a little different though, so there's no way to know for sure until you get it.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Alexa:) on 8/23/2013 2:13:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Im pretty sure im getting my period (my first time). I get cramps and headaches. My allergies are a little bit worse (doc said im not sick). Mood swings. in the morning im happy, noon cranky. tired during the day. I sleep very good. I had discharge for 2 years now. also my breasts are sore (size 34a). Saterday in my discharge was red spots ( a lot). has not happened since. plz write back. plz plz plz.

Hey chica! Sounds like that might be your period- take some ibuprofein for youe cramps and headache and take a nap in the middle of the day, which should help your mood swings a little.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Alexa:) on 8/23/2013 1:38:58 PM

MOD MOD im 13 years old i have had the icky gel stuff for a long time close to a year or so. i always get really depressed at night or even in the middle of thee day and i feel like just bursting into tears. i dont ever get cranky though randomly. i wear a 32 a bra. i dont really know when my mom got hers. i have had hair under my arms for 5 years... and down under for like 2 years. i dont really get any cramps. i get hungry really fast and always eat a lot. I have a little bit of a belly but have always had one. I'm freaking out because i "blossomed" early but just went through a growth spirt (that i think has stopped") and i am worried about not getting mine. Plz respond! i have taken a bunch of quizzes that tell me I'm soon but i just dont know

Hey girlie, you're definitely going through puberty. Unfortunately, there is no real science behind when you get your period. Even a doctor couldn't tell you for sure. Just be prepared. Ask your mom to buy you pads and keep one in your purse or in your locker just in case you get it while you're out or at school.

Lauren T.

by lizzy51500 on 8/12/2013 6:45:42 PM

Ok look I'm eleven and most of my friends have their periods and I don't the talk about it all the time plus I have some of the symptoms cramps mood swing stuff like that so is it coming soon?

Hey Hg10120, it probably is coming soon. No worries girl, when the time is right, it will come. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Hg10120 on 8/11/2013 11:19:41 PM

I have spent awhile looking up sighs and I have all from this site and other sites should I be worried I know it happends to everyone (girls) but I'm kind of scared and I'm around the age when my mom her hers too ( like 1yr older) and I just want to know if I should be scared cuz I am also school Is staring in 15 days I think and I don't want to be in gym and then it happen and everyone see soo can I have some advice thanks byee😘😁

by Austynbaby on 8/11/2013 12:54:13 AM

Hi My name is Esmeralda im 14 years old. I fist got my period 3 moths ago it is july and i still havent had it yet so im concerened of its happening? it all started April 19 when i used the bathroom and wiped and saw red blood on the paper toilet.I then put a pad and went to school at school i changed it once the blood was now brown during that week on saturday it turned light purple sort of lilac-ish. I told my mom and she saw but was not convinced it was my period because the flow was medium and it still hasnt returned. But i told my doctor and she said it was my first period. But i'd like to know the signs of its return?

by esmelicious on 7/23/2013 5:05:02 PM

Hi Smile
Im 12 and 1/2 my mom thinks I will my period soon. Im a little scared but I also think she's right. I have lots of discharge and I have to use panty liners. I havent been been feeling well lately and my nose bleed this morning. I've been kinda grumpy lately and feel tired most of the time. I can't stop eating. I weigh over 100 pounds and I have breasts and pubic hair. I know the non stop eating could be caused by just growing but the rest is kinda anonymous in my mind. ?.? Any ideas Tong

Hey girl, I think it will definitely be soon!

lauren r.