15 MINUTES AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

12 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

15 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

MOD MOD
I'm 13 and i still haven't started my period, i also really don't weigh that much :\ only 85 pounds.. im afraid that i will never start my period. I watched this show called supersize vs super skinny and it said that being underweight can cause you not to have your period and it really started to freak me out... i Have had discharge for about 5-6 months and i have hair "down there" but not under my arms.. will i start my period soon?

by freckles590 on 9/2/2014 9:18:24 PM

Usually my discharge is light to medium but this week it is more runny. Plus it is coming on really heavy. I've been a a dance camp all week but that's it. Is something wrong? Is it a sign that my first period is coming? I've also been cramping a lot and a little dizzy at times. Help?

by Questionable on 8/13/2014 6:33:50 PM

I'm eleven almost twelve
I'm getting very moody and annoyed quickly lately and I've got a bit of pubic hair
I wear a size 30 aa bra
I've been getting discharge but it's mainly been dry
I've got really bad stomach pain and I don't know when my mum started her
Period so could you give me a rough estimate if when ill start
Ps took some quizzes but they said 8-12 months but I think it's sooner than that
Any advice

by tiggerolive on 8/9/2014 5:10:28 PM

Hey I am 13 and a half and have never had my period but I have all kinds of signs like cramps pubichair down there and on my underarms and lots of discharge but lately anything that is out of place in the house or not right can either make me cry or scream at anyone who's near me and I have been craving a lot of weird stuff lately like pickles and alvocado and I don't like avocados, do you think it could be my period??????
-HHEESS32001

by HHEESS32001 on 7/31/2014 10:47:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I have had some discharge coming out and I think it is starting to turn brownish looking. I have hair in pubic areas and under my arms I can fit into a size B for bras. COULD THIS BE A SIGHN OF MY FIRST PERIOD????????????????? PLEASE PLASE WRITE BACK. TANKS

by softballgirl502 on 3/9/2014 7:22:03 PM

I need help . I have breast, hair (north and south) , and ALOT of discharge. Will I start my period soon? I am also 13z my mom , and grandma started their when they were 12. And advice ?? I'm kind of worried . But the discharge have been happening for about 1 year and 1/2. But in the past 6 months it's has been VERY thick. My mom don't know about the discharge . But I have been braking out in pimples here lately and she said I might start my period . Any help??

by GirlyGirl101262 on 2/22/2014 9:39:47 PM

Ive had hair under my arms and "down there" for about 2 and a half years. Ive been getting discharge for about 1 year and a half. I dont feel any attitude changes, or mood swings, or cramps, like symptoms of a period. I am 14 years old, my grandma got hers when she was 14, and my cousin got hers when she was 16. idk when my mom did because I was from a donor egg.. so. When am I going to get it i dont want to start bleeding out of nowhere!

by kiwi135 on 12/28/2013 8:57:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! Ok I really don't know if this is my period or its something else. Well there was a dot of red in my panties this morning. So I changed and its back. I have some sighs. Sore breasts,mood swings,cramps,headaches,i can fall asleep anywhere,also forgetfulness and hair ) up and down). So plz plz plz plz write back!

by Alexa:) on 10/20/2013 1:56:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! my discharge.was brown for a week and then i gors the.next week and happens agains . i never had my period but im teally moody sore breasts always hungry cramps ! also hair up and down. idk whats wromg with me!! Plz help

by Alexa:) on 9/17/2013 11:39:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I think my period is coming (its my first time). I get cramps and headaches a lot. my allergies are worse than usual. I have pubic hair (armpit and down south). I forget thing a lot. im really cranky. im achy and tired (I get great sleep). my breasts are sore (size 34a). I have discharge for 2 years now. also on saterday in my discharge was little spots of blood. has not happened since. is this my period? Plz plz plz write back.

Hey girl! It may be your period, since those are a lot of the symptoms.  Everyone is a little different though, so there's no way to know for sure until you get it.  xoxo

Kate G.