AN HOUR AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

AN HOUR AGO What's that, you say you're not a #Bellarina? #GLbella #bellathorne #arianators #jk http://t.co/gS4sd08i9I

1 HOURS AGO Computer Engineer Barbie can't succeed without a man—no bueno 🙅:http://t.co/WemjfqTp8pp

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

Mod mod mod mod.
So I'm 14 years old and I've been having my period since I was 12. Lately when I'm not on my period there's this clear gel that I thing is coming out of my vagina. What is it?? And am I in trouble?? I have to wear a panti liner even when I'm not on my period.

Hey Girl, occasionally a girl's period will be irregular. Especially at your age, its normal and could occur because of a change in diet, exercise, or growing. However, if it continues you might want to see a doctor. The clear stuff is discharge that you should be getting.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Rachel001 on 1/15/2013 4:22:40 PM

So Im 13 and I have all of the signs:
-boobs growing (I'm a 34A) been developing for 3 yrs
-loads if discharge 2 years
- headaches
- moodiness depression
- Underarm hair
- leg hair
-lots of hair down there
And after I read this (I've never heard if this being a sign) I realized for the past couple days I've been forgetting lots of stuff
Please help Im not desperate for it but I want to know when it's coming

by jess-styles on 1/13/2013 9:15:45 AM

Um i keep getting ALOT Of discharge in my panties, and i have a lot of stomachaches aches. Im 13. And im not really sure, am i gonna get it soon? Should i carry around a pad at school?

Hey girl,

That could be a sign of getting your period, but I'm not sure. If you want to know more about your bod and when your period might be coming, you could talk to your doctor, but it's different for everyone, and it will come when your body is ready! In the meantime, I would keep a pad in your backpack or your locker in case you get it when you are at school.

Meghan D.

by lovely440 on 1/12/2013 8:05:45 PM

I have Celiac Disease and since I go to boarding school, i can never get entirely away from gluten. I notice that the hives/rash gets worse.

by Cocoa Loco! on 1/12/2013 11:01:47 AM

PLEASE REPLY
im 11 i think i got my period and i told my mom i did to but its more brown then red and i dont think its blood! I read another page and it said its not a period its discharge!? Im confused and i dont know what to do. I wear pads cause my mom thinks its my period but what if its just discharge?

if your mom thinks its your period, she's probably right. Even if its just discharege, if its that heavy you might want to wear a pad anyway.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by jodie114 on 1/10/2013 2:03:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I have a problem! I have been having all the signs of getting my period. Tender boobs, cramps, headaches ,mood swings, discharge,ect. When will I get my period I started getting discharge about 5 or six months ago! When will it come. I want to be prepared. I am 12 and had never had my period:/ thanks!

Hey girlie, there's no scientific way to tell. Just be on the lookout and carry pads in your purse and backpack just in case.

Lauren T.

by Ggirl00 on 1/9/2013 7:48:32 PM

Hey, im not the only girl in my family, i have an older sister... but shes away for college. I live alone with my dad, and im 13 years old so you know im having girl problems. From what i read here, i understood that my period is going to beging soon, and im kind of freaking out. Theres no one around me that i can talk to about this, and what makes it worse is, i suck at being a girl. im not fashionable, i dont do makeup, I never had a boyfriend (dont want on) and I do not like to talk about this. I don't live in America anymore, so i have no idea where im going to get pads. I dont know how often im supposed to shave, or anything like that. what am i going to do?!?

by Asena K. on 1/9/2013 5:32:06 AM

Hello I am almost 14, I'm in high school all my friends have there periods and I just feel I'm never going to get it !The only person I No that didn't have it Just got it Two days ago so I feel alone.i have some sign like moody and I'm growing everyday I'm 5'4 and I kinda have a problem with my weight I'm skinny for my age My Dr. said that at my age I should be 115 pounds but I'm 97 I hate my body cause I look like as stick and I eat a lot I have Barely any acne I can feel the acne but you can't see it .I have armpit hair and hair down there.I have barley no boobs and I hate it !I can barely fit in a A32(the first size)My Mom got her period at 14 and I don't want to wait any longer,I know people say that your time will come and it will happen when it's supposed to happen then why's it taking so long I can't sleep at night or wake up! I feel like I need to take night pills My Stomach has been Hurting a bit I also get Discards sometime and it's Happening Since September,What should I do?

by Sara778474 on 1/8/2013 7:15:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I'm 13 years old. I've had pubic hair for 3 years, discharge for more than a year and my chest has been growing for 2 years- but it barely grows! It's very small and my friends make fun of me. and I still haven't gotten my period yet. Please help!

Hey girlie, everything will come in time. Your chest will continue to grow through your teens so you have plenty of time. For now, embrace your small chest and love what you have! Your body will catch up to everyone else's.

Lauren T.

by forever21gurl on 1/6/2013 5:09:41 PM

MOD!MOD! MOD MOD!MOD! MOD MOD!MOD!
So I am 10 years old 4'9" about 90 lbs. I think I am going to get my period because all week everyday I have been in a different each day. I have dark, curly, and thick pubic hair. I have dark leg hair, sorta and I am developing armpit hair. I am a little past breast buds. I've been having like discomfort in my back. I have been craving lots of junk food. Also today when i was in the car my stomach hurt for only like barely even a minute. And I'm currently in the process of puberty, I can tell because I am a lot more mature then some of my friends. Can you help me please and maybe give me an estimate time of when it is coming, because I wanna be prepared as much as possible. Please Help

Hey girl, it's really hard to tell. It comes at different times for everybody. I would just say keep some pads and tampons in your purse and backpack so if it happens, you're ready!

lauren r.