11 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

14 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

15 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

Hey, im not the only girl in my family, i have an older sister... but shes away for college. I live alone with my dad, and im 13 years old so you know im having girl problems. From what i read here, i understood that my period is going to beging soon, and im kind of freaking out. Theres no one around me that i can talk to about this, and what makes it worse is, i suck at being a girl. im not fashionable, i dont do makeup, I never had a boyfriend (dont want on) and I do not like to talk about this. I don't live in America anymore, so i have no idea where im going to get pads. I dont know how often im supposed to shave, or anything like that. what am i going to do?!?

by Asena K. on 1/9/2013 5:32:06 AM

Hello I am almost 14, I'm in high school all my friends have there periods and I just feel I'm never going to get it !The only person I No that didn't have it Just got it Two days ago so I feel alone.i have some sign like moody and I'm growing everyday I'm 5'4 and I kinda have a problem with my weight I'm skinny for my age My Dr. said that at my age I should be 115 pounds but I'm 97 I hate my body cause I look like as stick and I eat a lot I have Barely any acne I can feel the acne but you can't see it .I have armpit hair and hair down there.I have barley no boobs and I hate it !I can barely fit in a A32(the first size)My Mom got her period at 14 and I don't want to wait any longer,I know people say that your time will come and it will happen when it's supposed to happen then why's it taking so long I can't sleep at night or wake up! I feel like I need to take night pills My Stomach has been Hurting a bit I also get Discards sometime and it's Happening Since September,What should I do?

by Sara778474 on 1/8/2013 7:15:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I'm 13 years old. I've had pubic hair for 3 years, discharge for more than a year and my chest has been growing for 2 years- but it barely grows! It's very small and my friends make fun of me. and I still haven't gotten my period yet. Please help!

Hey girlie, everything will come in time. Your chest will continue to grow through your teens so you have plenty of time. For now, embrace your small chest and love what you have! Your body will catch up to everyone else's.

Lauren T.

by forever21gurl on 1/6/2013 5:09:41 PM

MOD!MOD! MOD MOD!MOD! MOD MOD!MOD!
So I am 10 years old 4'9" about 90 lbs. I think I am going to get my period because all week everyday I have been in a different each day. I have dark, curly, and thick pubic hair. I have dark leg hair, sorta and I am developing armpit hair. I am a little past breast buds. I've been having like discomfort in my back. I have been craving lots of junk food. Also today when i was in the car my stomach hurt for only like barely even a minute. And I'm currently in the process of puberty, I can tell because I am a lot more mature then some of my friends. Can you help me please and maybe give me an estimate time of when it is coming, because I wanna be prepared as much as possible. Please Help

Hey girl, it's really hard to tell. It comes at different times for everybody. I would just say keep some pads and tampons in your purse and backpack so if it happens, you're ready!

lauren r.

by JussMe Michelle on 1/6/2013 1:34:37 AM

Ok, so I am 10 years old 4'9" and about 90 pounds. And so like ive been sleeping like a vampire up all night sleep all day almost. i've been getting acne for a year now. i have a lot of dark thick curly pubic hair (hair "down there") and ive been noticing that my leg hair is becoming more darker, im starting to get armpit hair. i do have very small breasts like a little bit tiny bit bigger than breast buds. ive been mooody all week. ive also been craving a bunch of junk food like candy, pizza ice cream cones, and stuff like that lately for about 2 1/2 weeks. and then there is this spot it my back that has been hurting its hard to describe the pain because it almost like i just need to pop it or something. today my stomach hurt in the car for like only a minute, i didnt tell my mom because i thought it was just nothing. I'm to afraid to tell my mom because she doesn't know that "i know" and what i mean is she doesnt know that i know about periods, vagina, sex, etc. And i wouldn't have

by JussMe Michelle on 1/6/2013 1:12:05 AM

by JussMe Michelle on 1/6/2013 1:11:49 AM

I am 13 and I haven't gotten my period yet and it makes me kinda feel bad about myself because all of my friends have theirs and they don't "make fun of me for it" but I feel kinda left out because I don't have it. Another thing is I have been having very slight cramps but I don't know if it is for my period or if it is just after I eat. I'm so confused and nervous about if I get it in school...... please help

Hey girl,

If your friends are making fun of you, that's not cool at all, because it's not something you can control and it's different for everyone! Your period will come when your bod is ready. Having cramps after eating might just be being bloated after eating. You can't really know when your period is coming, so just keep a pad in your locker or backpack in case you get it at school. Don't worry! Smile

Meghan D.

by animallover0 on 1/4/2013 11:07:58 PM

Hey I'm freaking out!!!! I've been very mood swingy and I get cramps in my stomach then I have diarrhea for like 3 weeks then it goes away!! I don't know what's going on and I haven't gotten my period yet and I've been getting yellow stuff in my undies and I feel wet all the time!! Please help!!!!

by meghan s. on 1/4/2013 6:14:52 PM

I've been getting yellowish stuff in my undies and I had cramps and dirrahea for like 3 weeks and I think it's coming back. I've been having alot of mood swings and I'm growing underarm hair and my boobs are very tender they have been growing for about 2 and half years so please help!!!! And get back to me as soon as possible I'm really worried

by Meghan S. on 1/4/2013 6:04:07 PM

i'm still confused on how i'll know when exactly when my period will start again

by jaynasa on 1/4/2013 12:55:03 PM