Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

7 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

8 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

Ok, so I am 10 years old 4'9" and about 90 pounds. And so like ive been sleeping like a vampire up all night sleep all day almost. i've been getting acne for a year now. i have a lot of dark thick curly pubic hair (hair "down there") and ive been noticing that my leg hair is becoming more darker, im starting to get armpit hair. i do have very small breasts like a little bit tiny bit bigger than breast buds. ive been mooody all week. ive also been craving a bunch of junk food like candy, pizza ice cream cones, and stuff like that lately for about 2 1/2 weeks. and then there is this spot it my back that has been hurting its hard to describe the pain because it almost like i just need to pop it or something. today my stomach hurt in the car for like only a minute, i didnt tell my mom because i thought it was just nothing. I'm to afraid to tell my mom because she doesn't know that "i know" and what i mean is she doesnt know that i know about periods, vagina, sex, etc. And i wouldn't have

by JussMe Michelle on 1/6/2013 1:12:05 AM

by JussMe Michelle on 1/6/2013 1:11:49 AM

I am 13 and I haven't gotten my period yet and it makes me kinda feel bad about myself because all of my friends have theirs and they don't "make fun of me for it" but I feel kinda left out because I don't have it. Another thing is I have been having very slight cramps but I don't know if it is for my period or if it is just after I eat. I'm so confused and nervous about if I get it in school...... please help

Hey girl,

If your friends are making fun of you, that's not cool at all, because it's not something you can control and it's different for everyone! Your period will come when your bod is ready. Having cramps after eating might just be being bloated after eating. You can't really know when your period is coming, so just keep a pad in your locker or backpack in case you get it at school. Don't worry! Smile

Meghan D.

by animallover0 on 1/4/2013 11:07:58 PM

Hey I'm freaking out!!!! I've been very mood swingy and I get cramps in my stomach then I have diarrhea for like 3 weeks then it goes away!! I don't know what's going on and I haven't gotten my period yet and I've been getting yellow stuff in my undies and I feel wet all the time!! Please help!!!!

by meghan s. on 1/4/2013 6:14:52 PM

I've been getting yellowish stuff in my undies and I had cramps and dirrahea for like 3 weeks and I think it's coming back. I've been having alot of mood swings and I'm growing underarm hair and my boobs are very tender they have been growing for about 2 and half years so please help!!!! And get back to me as soon as possible I'm really worried

by Meghan S. on 1/4/2013 6:04:07 PM

i'm still confused on how i'll know when exactly when my period will start again

by jaynasa on 1/4/2013 12:55:03 PM

Okay This Is Awk
I am 11 and aunt flo isnt in my town yet.( I Have not had my first period yet) And I hear about girls my age starting they're period. And I was wondering when it will happen to me.
Also sometimes i'll get weird funny sharp pains down there,
is that a sign my periods coming?
And I hear girls say "I Have Cramps" What does that mean?
Thanks Reply Soon!!

Hey Girl, you never know when Aunt Flo is coming, and girls can get their periods as early as 10 or as late as 16 depending on their genes, body type, and physical activity. Girls sometimes  get cramps before their period, which is different for each girl. They usually experience slight pain or discomfort in their lower abs or back.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Bebe4x on 1/3/2013 2:56:23 PM

So I've had the normal signs for you starting your period, yet both my mom and sister had there's in 8th grade and i'm only in 6th, but my doctor said I might have it this year! I don't really know what I should be believing though!?!?! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

hey girl! just because your mom and sis had it at a certain time totally doesnt mean you will! so its definitely possible youll get it this year.

xoxo

Katie L.

by hopie9351 on 1/2/2013 4:11:22 PM

Please answer!
Last night I looked in my undies and saw brown stuff. I ignored it, changed underwear, and went to bed. This morning that brown stuff is there again! Is this my period?? I havn't experienced any cramps, but last night I was really hot Nd mood swingy.

Hey girl,

It's possible. Just keep track! Not everyone experiences cramps, so don't let that lead you to believe that it's not your period.

alexis g.

by kenbon on 1/1/2013 11:20:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
OK, so I just started my period, and I'm eleven. The odd thing is, my sister (half, we have diff dads) started at 15 and so did my mom. Thats not the thing though. I REALLY don't want to use tampons. Oh, and how do i bathe or shower? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Hey girlie, sometimes there are just differences in hormones. Your mom is a good predictor but not exact. Taking a bath or shower will be fine. You won't show noticeable amount of blood during that time so you'll be safe!

Lauren T.