AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to sass up your salad: http://t.co/6lXjxj4cim

2 HOURS AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

Okay This Is Awk
I am 11 and aunt flo isnt in my town yet.( I Have not had my first period yet) And I hear about girls my age starting they're period. And I was wondering when it will happen to me.
Also sometimes i'll get weird funny sharp pains down there,
is that a sign my periods coming?
And I hear girls say "I Have Cramps" What does that mean?
Thanks Reply Soon!!

Hey Girl, you never know when Aunt Flo is coming, and girls can get their periods as early as 10 or as late as 16 depending on their genes, body type, and physical activity. Girls sometimes  get cramps before their period, which is different for each girl. They usually experience slight pain or discomfort in their lower abs or back.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Bebe4x on 1/3/2013 2:56:23 PM

So I've had the normal signs for you starting your period, yet both my mom and sister had there's in 8th grade and i'm only in 6th, but my doctor said I might have it this year! I don't really know what I should be believing though!?!?! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

hey girl! just because your mom and sis had it at a certain time totally doesnt mean you will! so its definitely possible youll get it this year.

xoxo

Katie L.

by hopie9351 on 1/2/2013 4:11:22 PM

Please answer!
Last night I looked in my undies and saw brown stuff. I ignored it, changed underwear, and went to bed. This morning that brown stuff is there again! Is this my period?? I havn't experienced any cramps, but last night I was really hot Nd mood swingy.

Hey girl,

It's possible. Just keep track! Not everyone experiences cramps, so don't let that lead you to believe that it's not your period.

alexis g.

by kenbon on 1/1/2013 11:20:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
OK, so I just started my period, and I'm eleven. The odd thing is, my sister (half, we have diff dads) started at 15 and so did my mom. Thats not the thing though. I REALLY don't want to use tampons. Oh, and how do i bathe or shower? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Hey girlie, sometimes there are just differences in hormones. Your mom is a good predictor but not exact. Taking a bath or shower will be fine. You won't show noticeable amount of blood during that time so you'll be safe!

Lauren T.

by unicornteaddybear999 on 12/30/2012 7:38:07 PM

im thirteen next week.
ive been having discharge since i was 10 years old, my breasts have been growing for 2 and a half years
they are really tender
i always have stomach cramps and it really hurts
im always crying at the minute and half the time i dont even know why.
i never used to crave food but recently i have been like all the time. sometimes its foods i dont even like.
please help

by MilliesCookies on 12/30/2012 6:51:32 PM

PLEASE READ AND ANSWER MOD MOD MOD MOD IMPORTANT!!!!!!!
Ok so hi I'm kyky I'm 12 years old and I've had all the signs of PMS and I have hair Down there and underarm hair for a long time. My breasts started developing almost 2 years now. I've been getting cramps, head aches, diarrhea, and I've had vaginal discharge for as ling as I can remember I think about 6 months. My mom started when she was 13 and my older sister started when she was 12. Am I about to start my period soon? I already had a growth spurt of 5 inches this year and I gained like 15 pounds I'm 98 pounds.

hey! those are all signs that you may start your period soon, but nothing is for sure. Just be patient with your body, it'll probably happen when you least expect it. check this out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/05/04/Starting-Your-Period.aspx

Helen S.

by kyky357 on 12/29/2012 1:28:35 PM

Lately i have been having diarrhea (i know gross) and then afteri would get mild cramps in my lower stomach! Im 12 and im supposed to have my first period in like 2 months (says my doc) and is this a sign!? Ive also had small mood swings where i realized i freaked out a little more than i should've. Are these signs?! Thanks!!

Hey girl,

It might be a sign or it might just be normal reactions to food and to growing up! Your period will come when it's ready Smile

Meghan D.

by acodyluv13 on 12/29/2012 12:08:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD OD MOD MO DMO DMO DMO DMO DMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! Lynae P.
But we aren't allowed to go to the bathroom, we can't wear underwear, and I'll be in a leotard!!

Hey WinnieGirlie, you may not be able to dance then girl. Let your teachers know you are having health problems or female problems that will be preventing you from being able to dance. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 12/28/2012 6:26:14 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I spend most of my time at dance and I'm scared that I'm going to get my period at dance! It worries me SOOOOOOO much!!!

Hey WinnieGirlie, all you have to do is go to the bathroom and change your pad. No worries, if you don't make a big deal of it, no one else will. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 12/28/2012 4:42:11 PM

Hi girls! I just opened to clubs and I have open spots and positions for you to apply for!
Club1-writers circle<3 is a club for aspiring young writers like myself. We offer story advice, character inspiration, criteria and more! It's also a great place to meet other young writers
Club2-TeensForTeens is a group that handles tougher issues that girls are facing such as bullying, drugs, fights, and more. We offer mild friendly advice and ban hate.
Hope your interested!!