AN HOUR AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

2 HOURS AGO #Unraveled by @GenniferAlbin is finally in stores! Still need to catch up? Read the first book in the series, #Crewel, on @wattpad for free!

2 HOURS AGO What does your horoscope say this week (dun dun dunnn!): http://t.co/0fOq0gESZ6

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

im thirteen next week.
ive been having discharge since i was 10 years old, my breasts have been growing for 2 and a half years
they are really tender
i always have stomach cramps and it really hurts
im always crying at the minute and half the time i dont even know why.
i never used to crave food but recently i have been like all the time. sometimes its foods i dont even like.
please help

by MilliesCookies on 12/30/2012 6:51:32 PM

PLEASE READ AND ANSWER MOD MOD MOD MOD IMPORTANT!!!!!!!
Ok so hi I'm kyky I'm 12 years old and I've had all the signs of PMS and I have hair Down there and underarm hair for a long time. My breasts started developing almost 2 years now. I've been getting cramps, head aches, diarrhea, and I've had vaginal discharge for as ling as I can remember I think about 6 months. My mom started when she was 13 and my older sister started when she was 12. Am I about to start my period soon? I already had a growth spurt of 5 inches this year and I gained like 15 pounds I'm 98 pounds.

hey! those are all signs that you may start your period soon, but nothing is for sure. Just be patient with your body, it'll probably happen when you least expect it. check this out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/05/04/Starting-Your-Period.aspx

Helen S.

by kyky357 on 12/29/2012 1:28:35 PM

Lately i have been having diarrhea (i know gross) and then afteri would get mild cramps in my lower stomach! Im 12 and im supposed to have my first period in like 2 months (says my doc) and is this a sign!? Ive also had small mood swings where i realized i freaked out a little more than i should've. Are these signs?! Thanks!!

Hey girl,

It might be a sign or it might just be normal reactions to food and to growing up! Your period will come when it's ready Smile

Meghan D.

by acodyluv13 on 12/29/2012 12:08:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD OD MOD MO DMO DMO DMO DMO DMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! Lynae P.
But we aren't allowed to go to the bathroom, we can't wear underwear, and I'll be in a leotard!!

Hey WinnieGirlie, you may not be able to dance then girl. Let your teachers know you are having health problems or female problems that will be preventing you from being able to dance. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 12/28/2012 6:26:14 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I spend most of my time at dance and I'm scared that I'm going to get my period at dance! It worries me SOOOOOOO much!!!

Hey WinnieGirlie, all you have to do is go to the bathroom and change your pad. No worries, if you don't make a big deal of it, no one else will. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 12/28/2012 4:42:11 PM

Hi girls! I just opened to clubs and I have open spots and positions for you to apply for!
Club1-writers circle<3 is a club for aspiring young writers like myself. We offer story advice, character inspiration, criteria and more! It's also a great place to meet other young writers
Club2-TeensForTeens is a group that handles tougher issues that girls are facing such as bullying, drugs, fights, and more. We offer mild friendly advice and ban hate.
Hope your interested!!
xoxo
-kenbon

by kenbon on 12/28/2012 2:29:33 PM

Guys just get it so easy.....

by myfatsquirrel on 12/28/2012 12:40:32 AM

On my period i don't stop laughing! i find everything hilarious and i am wide awake.... sometimes so much so that i'm practically jumping in my seat! how do i avoid that?

Hey girl-

You probably feel this way because your hormones are all outta wack. Don't stress about it too much, after awhile everything will work itself out!

alexis g.

by dancer4life<3! on 12/27/2012 1:50:01 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm 14 years old and I don't have my period yet. But I've had signs of it for a year and a half. I weigh 85 pounds and I hear you need to be 110lbs to actually get your period. Problem is I only gain 5 pounds a year (no matter how hard I try to gain weight. Is something wrong with me? I would have thought I'd have my period by now.

Helen S.

by luvleylady13 on 12/27/2012 12:37:13 PM

OMG. I HAVE ALL 4 SYMPTOMS!!!!

by Bobalina on 12/26/2012 10:49:08 PM