3 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

4 HOURS AGO 5 workout-worthy headphones we heart: http://t.co/cZ2UKihCJw

5 HOURS AGO #FangirlAlert! We saw @TheVampsband & @AustinMahone and it was AMAZING: http://t.co/VudYOXE2oU

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

Guys just get it so easy.....

by myfatsquirrel on 12/28/2012 12:40:32 AM

On my period i don't stop laughing! i find everything hilarious and i am wide awake.... sometimes so much so that i'm practically jumping in my seat! how do i avoid that?

Hey girl-

You probably feel this way because your hormones are all outta wack. Don't stress about it too much, after awhile everything will work itself out!

alexis g.

by dancer4life<3! on 12/27/2012 1:50:01 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm 14 years old and I don't have my period yet. But I've had signs of it for a year and a half. I weigh 85 pounds and I hear you need to be 110lbs to actually get your period. Problem is I only gain 5 pounds a year (no matter how hard I try to gain weight. Is something wrong with me? I would have thought I'd have my period by now.

Helen S.

by luvleylady13 on 12/27/2012 12:37:13 PM

OMG. I HAVE ALL 4 SYMPTOMS!!!!

by Bobalina on 12/26/2012 10:49:08 PM

Okay, I have had trouble with my period for about two months now...There was a time when I was on it for over 3 weeks and it was extremely heavy..that was about two weeks ago.I became anemic and I am taking vitamins and doing everything in my power to get it under control and I have already seen a doctor about my periods and she put me on birth control...which seemed to be working but once again I am on my period! But this time it is really light and it seems like instead of just blood, I might have skin coming with...I am really concerned and I don't know what it could be! I know this can not be normal so I am just wondering what could possibly be wrong with me..?

Hey girl,

It sounds like it might be blood clots, but I would talk to your doctor about your medication's effects on you to see what the doc thinks.

Meghan D.

by nicole.michelle on 12/24/2012 4:53:56 PM

by Nicole.Michelle on 12/24/2012 2:47:28 PM

Mod mod mod
This is no joke. I am on day 34 of my period and it doesn't look like it wants to stop anytime soon. Is this normal? Should I be worried?

Hey babe,

If you just started getting your period, sometimes things like that happen, but just to make sure ask your mom to make a doctors appointment. They'll be able to give you the best info. about your body and help get your period regular. xoxo

alexis g.

by cutedoggy411 on 12/20/2012 11:48:24 AM

I'm usually hyper on my period, so I don't have to worry about hormones making me cranky :p

by MsKCupcake on 12/17/2012 1:33:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
i had a checkup today and my doctor said i would get my period when I'm like 15-16!
but I've been getting discharge since feb.! whats going to happen?

You're just going through puberty!
mailyse f.

by evenkath on 12/14/2012 3:49:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I'm 11 and had my period like 3 months ago but every time i have it it is not the same amount of blood in fact its less.I think its probably because of the running we do in PE but this has been going on for months what do i do?!

Hey faith3799, no worries. Your period is always irregular the first year you get it, for some girls the first three years. As long as everything else is okay, you're good to go. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.