AN HOUR AGO #Quiz: Could you be @CodySimpson's girlfriend?: http://t.co/mlkP4If3iF

2 HOURS AGO 1 lucky gal will get Taylor "Friends with Benefits" headphones from Frends! @wearefrends http://t.co/VhilcCxCRN

2 HOURS AGO Because making a smoothie is just like cooking—except way easier. Also, #yum: http://t.co/YVxwDs4b8A

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

i started my period 4 months ago, and this is the 2nd time in a row i missed it. i know it's normal to miss a few when you 1st start out, but when will i get it again?

Hey soccacheer, mhmm maybe in a few days or weeks. i know periods can be really annoying at times. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by soccacheer on 10/11/2012 9:19:49 PM

Hi, I am twelve and I have so much discharge and have had hair down there for abt a year and I still haven't gotten my period and all my friends have. Do you know when I will get it?

by JadeLover231 on 10/9/2012 5:19:41 PM

all these signs ek

by mibby1 on 10/7/2012 5:26:34 AM

i havent got my period yet and i hav had discharge a long time but for 2 weeks now my discharge has been like whiter than ever it look like some one came at put paint all of my pants whats up with me

Hey mibby1, you're fine girl. That discharge could be a sign the period is on its way. Look out for other changes in your bod. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mibby1 on 10/7/2012 5:20:37 AM

Ya ummm... I read this like when yall first published this (i think like 1 or2) and i have all of these things, but my period hasnt occured! Why?

Hey animalgurl, everyone gets their periods at different times. Some girlies get it really early other chicas super late. No worries it's coming. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by animalgurl on 10/4/2012 9:25:03 PM

modmodmod
So latley i've been cravingggg sweet foods like oreos and ice creaam and stuff and i havent been like that before once i craved lemons another time i craved salt
why the cravings??
also i dont have my period yet but are there any other signs besides the onesabove? THANKSSmile

Here are 4 signs your getting your period link from GL:

mailyse f.

by cookiemonstah123 on 10/1/2012 3:20:08 PM

mod mod mod
My back really hurts. I dont have advil. Help!?!
Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

Try drinking water and putting an ice pack on it, and ask your parents if they have any medicine you can take. Feel better!

Meghan D.

by swifty#1 on 9/28/2012 11:59:16 PM

mod mod mod
What can i do other than medicine to make my headache go away?

Hey girl,

Try drinking lotsa water and lying down in a dark room. You can also put a cold pack or ice on your head to help the pain. Feel better!

Meghan D.

by fantastic8805 on 9/28/2012 10:28:42 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
My period ended like 2 days ago and i still have really bad cramps. Why? And is it normal?

Hey girl,

That's probably normal, but there's no harm in talking to your mom or a doc to be sure!

Meghan D.

by fantastic8805 on 9/28/2012 10:20:02 PM

mod mod mod mod
How do i use a heating pad? Thanks

Hey girl, it depends on what you have. Some heating pads come in packets and when you open them up, you sort of have to move it around and massage it to get the heat to work. Some are sort of like stickers that you peel off and place on the part you want to heat up. There are also electric heating pads that need to be plugged in. Read the directions on whichever one you have.

Lauren I.