7 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

10 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

11 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

Ya ummm... I read this like when yall first published this (i think like 1 or2) and i have all of these things, but my period hasnt occured! Why?

Hey animalgurl, everyone gets their periods at different times. Some girlies get it really early other chicas super late. No worries it's coming. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by animalgurl on 10/4/2012 9:25:03 PM

modmodmod
So latley i've been cravingggg sweet foods like oreos and ice creaam and stuff and i havent been like that before once i craved lemons another time i craved salt
why the cravings??
also i dont have my period yet but are there any other signs besides the onesabove? THANKSSmile

Here are 4 signs your getting your period link from GL:

mailyse f.

by cookiemonstah123 on 10/1/2012 3:20:08 PM

mod mod mod
My back really hurts. I dont have advil. Help!?!
Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

Try drinking water and putting an ice pack on it, and ask your parents if they have any medicine you can take. Feel better!

Meghan D.

by swifty#1 on 9/28/2012 11:59:16 PM

mod mod mod
What can i do other than medicine to make my headache go away?

Hey girl,

Try drinking lotsa water and lying down in a dark room. You can also put a cold pack or ice on your head to help the pain. Feel better!

Meghan D.

by fantastic8805 on 9/28/2012 10:28:42 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
My period ended like 2 days ago and i still have really bad cramps. Why? And is it normal?

Hey girl,

That's probably normal, but there's no harm in talking to your mom or a doc to be sure!

Meghan D.

by fantastic8805 on 9/28/2012 10:20:02 PM

mod mod mod mod
How do i use a heating pad? Thanks

Hey girl, it depends on what you have. Some heating pads come in packets and when you open them up, you sort of have to move it around and massage it to get the heat to work. Some are sort of like stickers that you peel off and place on the part you want to heat up. There are also electric heating pads that need to be plugged in. Read the directions on whichever one you have.

Lauren I.

by fantastic8805 on 9/26/2012 2:42:00 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
Im not going to school today cause i Have really bad cramps. They're so bad, sometimes i just want to lie on the floor and never get up. What should i do?

Hey girly, I'm sorry to hear that your feeling so bad! Try taking a hot bath or using a heating pad, eat a banana (they help with cramps somehow), lie curled up on your side and talk to a parent about weather or not its okay to take a painkiller like midol or aleve.

Lauren I.

by fantastic8805 on 9/26/2012 10:55:06 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
I have a really bad head ache. And its making it hard to sleep. Ive been trying to sleep for a long time now, and i just cant. Help
~thanks~

Hey girl,

when I get really bad headaches I like to lay down in a pitch black room with a cold wash rag over my face. It makes me feel a ton better! Give that a try next time you get a killer headache, okay? xoxo

Alexis G.

by fantastic8805 on 9/25/2012 1:55:57 AM

Oh wow ok some of these I have been experienced

by nymah08976 on 9/24/2012 7:09:13 PM

I have these terrible cramps and I talked to my doctor and she didn't now why I was cramping up and I still don't now what these cramps are, I also have think milky colored discharge and I ask my mom if something was wrong but she didn't know what to say and I'm not sure if this a sign of my first period I don't know what to do!
-Ariel