6 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

9 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

10 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
Im not going to school today cause i Have really bad cramps. They're so bad, sometimes i just want to lie on the floor and never get up. What should i do?

Hey girly, I'm sorry to hear that your feeling so bad! Try taking a hot bath or using a heating pad, eat a banana (they help with cramps somehow), lie curled up on your side and talk to a parent about weather or not its okay to take a painkiller like midol or aleve.

Lauren I.

by fantastic8805 on 9/26/2012 10:55:06 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
I have a really bad head ache. And its making it hard to sleep. Ive been trying to sleep for a long time now, and i just cant. Help
~thanks~

Hey girl,

when I get really bad headaches I like to lay down in a pitch black room with a cold wash rag over my face. It makes me feel a ton better! Give that a try next time you get a killer headache, okay? xoxo

Alexis G.

by fantastic8805 on 9/25/2012 1:55:57 AM

Oh wow ok some of these I have been experienced

by nymah08976 on 9/24/2012 7:09:13 PM

I have these terrible cramps and I talked to my doctor and she didn't now why I was cramping up and I still don't now what these cramps are, I also have think milky colored discharge and I ask my mom if something was wrong but she didn't know what to say and I'm not sure if this a sign of my first period I don't know what to do!
-Ariel

by Oreodiamond on 9/22/2012 12:26:57 PM

I'm 12 years Old, I have hair "down there" and cramps and a lot of discharge but no period! Is there something wrong???

Hey girl,

It doesn't sound like something's wrong, those symptoms are normal! Your period will come when it's ready Smile

Meghan D.

by Oreodiamond on 9/21/2012 8:36:49 PM

I'm 14 and i didn't start my period yet. But when i do, i want to know, can you still take showers when your on your period? Does it make a difference the way you wash yourself?
Also, sometimes at school, i can tell when a girl might be on her period because i can smell it!!*eww* :'(
I don't want to be like that when i'm on my period, so what are some tips to make sure i keep the "scent" hidden? Thanks!! Smile oxoxo

by Sparksfly on 9/20/2012 6:04:32 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
This summer I found a little blood in my underwear. That was over 3 months ago! I'm 15, 5'6", and weigh 110 pounds. I haven't seen a spot of blood since. My doctor says it might be because I'm so athletic. But I've been really stressed and moody lately. Also, I've started to break out more, but I don't know if it's because I started running more. Am I getting my period anytime soon?

Hey kat_147, you may be getting your period. Emotions like stress and anxiety begin to take affects on our bodies. All your stressing could be causing the acne. So try to relax and calm down. Deep breathing exercises may help you. Even taking more naps might work. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kat_147 on 9/16/2012 11:33:16 PM

Mod mod mod
I am 5'2", i weigh around 110-115, im thirteen about to turn fourteen in a month, i have hair up to my belly button that i have to shave, i wear a size 34 C or 32 D bra, and i have had discharge for 20 months...where the heck is my period?! I know there is no way to tell but i heard if u dont have it after 18+ months of discharge that something is wrong....help me!!

Hey girlie, I think it's unlikely that there's something wrong. You're still young and some girls don't get their periods until they turn 15 or 16. If it's something that you're really concerned about, you might want to consider seeing a doctor.

Lauren T.

by cuddlebug143 on 9/15/2012 4:49:44 PM

MODMODMOD
okay so today and yesterday I've had pretty heavy discharge and it was like I could feel it coming, something happening "down there". I haven't had any cramps or anything,no bad acne and im usually clear anyways and I haven't gotten my period yet. Could this mean that I'm going to get my period soon? Also can you guys write more articles on periods,please? Thanks in advance!Smile

Hey girly, it's very possible that that's a sign of your period coming. Feel free to talk to your mom, sister, aunt, or grandma about the subject. Docs can be really helpful too. And I promise we'll have more period articles in the future! =) xoxox

Lauren I.

by cookiemonstah123 on 9/10/2012 2:46:00 PM

Mod
I just came out of the bathroom and I think I started my period. It's just that it's a week early and there's this weird brown discharge. I've had it for 5 years so far and I've never seen that color discharge. Is it normal?

Hannah H.