2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 cats rock The Menace in Top Cat by BOBS from @SKECHERSUSA: http://t.co/K6nfsPpid2

2 HOURS AGO Grab your besties and whip up some of these deliciously easy frozen treats!: http://t.co/VXV9eVjPYy

14 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

hi ma friend has been having cramps but she has not started her period . is it normal??

by lovy on 9/3/2012 11:40:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please answer this... im really freaking out... everytime something bad hapens to me i think im going to die.... anyways ive had my period for almost three years now and the past year or so its been really regular.. i always get it like a month and 2 days apart... but im not supposed to get my period for like almost two weeks now and i think i just got it... like im having bloody discharge. is this normal? im freaking out... please answer!

Hey coolchick110, unfortunately periods can become irregular and do weird things to your body. So maybe your flow just came early this time. If anything else weird happens, then I would call the doctor. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by coolchick110 on 9/2/2012 11:47:51 PM

Mod mod mod
I am 13 years old and this might sound weird but I really need your help! Ok so I have stretch marks on my boobs and butt.. and there REALLY embarrassing I mean no one is gona see them but still I DONT like them there. I was just wondering if there was anything that I could do to get them off. I really don't want to have a cream but if it has to come down to that bc there is nothing else to do them I guess I will have to! But I don't understand why there their bc my boobs/butt isn't HUGE there probably normal size.
Please Help! xoxo

Hey kpriest, mhmm it could be a hereditary thing. There are some creams that are supposed to help reduce the look of them. Head to the medical aisles in Rite-Aid, CVS, Target and Wal-Mart. Hope that helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kpriest on 9/2/2012 9:45:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
At the beginning of the month, I had five days of spotting and cramps. The thing about that is I'm not sure if that was my first period, because I'm not sure how much blood is considered your period? Then, this month, I got one day of light brown discharge which has never happened to me before. After the discharge, I had like one spot of blood the next day. My question is: was this my period? Also, if it wasn't my period, does brown discharge mean its coming? Thanks soooo much... I'm just really confused....

Hey purple10015, I think it's best you contact your doctor. I don't think it's anything serious, but just to be on the safe side. They will definitely be able to tell you whats going on in your body. Hope ya feel better. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by purple10115 on 9/2/2012 5:19:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm about to turn 14, and starting August 2nd I got spotting and cramps for 5 days. So then, on August 31st I got brown discharge, which has never happened to me before... Then on September 1, I got a spot of what looked like brown discharge mixed with a little bit of blood. It was just a little spot. Nothing has happened today... Yet. Well, I'm wondering, how much blood is considered your period? And was this my period? I'm a 34-36 A. I weigh about 100 lbs. I have armpit and pubic hair. I feel like maybe it was my period, but I just don't know. I am so confused. I am breaking out again (like I did earlier this month), my breasts are so sore, and I'm don't know what to do.... PLEASE HELP ME ASAP, and let me know what you think. THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! MODS R LIFESAVERS!

Hey purple10115, mhmm I'm not really sure. It is weird that you are only getting one day of these symptoms. I would contact your doctor to schedule an appointment to get checked out. It's probably nothing serious but just to be on the safe side. Hope ya feel better! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by purple10115 on 9/2/2012 4:19:21 AM

I should be getting my period soon, I have all the signs of it coming, and my sister got hers when she was about my age, so I want to ask my mom for pads to keep at school just in case I get it at school. The problem is, I always get SO embarassed asking and end up asking about our schedule for today. Here are some questions:

How do I get that last minute courage?

Should I ask for liners, too to wear everyday?

Help!

by elizabeth01 on 9/1/2012 8:41:26 PM

Mod mod mod
So I talked to my doctor last week and she said I could get my period any time now, and now all of these things are happening to me X1000, it's like, i just don't know what do do with myself! When I'm on the computer I start crying because i feel lonely, when i go out with my chickens they start squawking (which makes my head hurt more) When i read a book I get sort of bored and I'm too nauseous , when i play with my cats or dogs i get hives (I'm allergic to both of them and I have bad Asthma) And lastly, I feel to headachey/lazy to play on my wii! What do you normally do when this happens?

Hey girl,

It sounds like you are nervous or stressed, either about your period or school or personal life. Either way, that's 100% normal and part of growing up! If you feel lonely, try calling a friend or talking to one of your family members. And if you're bored with your Wii, try playing outside! And as for the headaches and asthma, you should talk to your parents about seeing a doctor for professional medical advice. Everything will be ok, so relax and enjoy your life!!

Meghan D.

by taytaychicken331 on 8/31/2012 1:18:37 PM

help
I am 11 and i am getting very small cramps and getting very figtty down below and my head hurts before i go to bed. Are these signs that i might get my period

Hey girl, it could be! Don't be afraid to talk to your mom or a doc. xoxo

lauren I.

by mibby1 on 8/31/2012 7:42:22 AM

MODmODMODMODI have been gatting cramps, headaches as well as being mad at the world to just crying t random. I have had discharge for about two years now and I do have boobs and hair but I haven't gotten my period. Please tell me it coming!

Hey girlie,

I wish we could guarantee it's on its way, but we can't! You're showing lots of signs that puberty is progressing normally - which is awesome, because it means you're healthy and right on track. Even doctors can't predict exactly when you'll get your period though, so you just gotta be patient <3 I know it's tough, but read up on all our period advice to get super prepared. It'll come when your bod is ready! <3

Lauren C.

by thtblondgirl on 8/30/2012 8:42:42 PM

I have been getting cramps for the past few days an today I was mad at the world an then I started crying randomly. I have had discharge for about two year now and I haven't had one day when I hadn't gotten it. I also felt really tired and had big headaches (annoyed by everything). I really wan my period to come. Are these signs?

by thtblondgirl on 8/30/2012 8:05:54 PM