11 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

14 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

15 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

MOD MOD MOD! Im pretty sure im getting my period (my first time). I get cramps and headaches. My allergies are a little bit worse (doc said im not sick). Mood swings. in the morning im happy, noon cranky. tired during the day. I sleep very good. I had discharge for 2 years now. also my breasts are sore (size 34a). Saterday in my discharge was red spots ( a lot). has not happened since. plz write back. plz plz plz.

Hey chica! Sounds like that might be your period- take some ibuprofein for youe cramps and headache and take a nap in the middle of the day, which should help your mood swings a little.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Alexa:) on 8/23/2013 1:38:58 PM

MOD MOD im 13 years old i have had the icky gel stuff for a long time close to a year or so. i always get really depressed at night or even in the middle of thee day and i feel like just bursting into tears. i dont ever get cranky though randomly. i wear a 32 a bra. i dont really know when my mom got hers. i have had hair under my arms for 5 years... and down under for like 2 years. i dont really get any cramps. i get hungry really fast and always eat a lot. I have a little bit of a belly but have always had one. I'm freaking out because i "blossomed" early but just went through a growth spirt (that i think has stopped") and i am worried about not getting mine. Plz respond! i have taken a bunch of quizzes that tell me I'm soon but i just dont know

Hey girlie, you're definitely going through puberty. Unfortunately, there is no real science behind when you get your period. Even a doctor couldn't tell you for sure. Just be prepared. Ask your mom to buy you pads and keep one in your purse or in your locker just in case you get it while you're out or at school.

Lauren T.

by lizzy51500 on 8/12/2013 6:45:42 PM

Ok look I'm eleven and most of my friends have their periods and I don't the talk about it all the time plus I have some of the symptoms cramps mood swing stuff like that so is it coming soon?

Hey Hg10120, it probably is coming soon. No worries girl, when the time is right, it will come. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Hg10120 on 8/11/2013 11:19:41 PM

I have spent awhile looking up sighs and I have all from this site and other sites should I be worried I know it happends to everyone (girls) but I'm kind of scared and I'm around the age when my mom her hers too ( like 1yr older) and I just want to know if I should be scared cuz I am also school Is staring in 15 days I think and I don't want to be in gym and then it happen and everyone see soo can I have some advice thanks byee😘😁

by Austynbaby on 8/11/2013 12:54:13 AM

Hi My name is Esmeralda im 14 years old. I fist got my period 3 moths ago it is july and i still havent had it yet so im concerened of its happening? it all started April 19 when i used the bathroom and wiped and saw red blood on the paper toilet.I then put a pad and went to school at school i changed it once the blood was now brown during that week on saturday it turned light purple sort of lilac-ish. I told my mom and she saw but was not convinced it was my period because the flow was medium and it still hasnt returned. But i told my doctor and she said it was my first period. But i'd like to know the signs of its return?

by esmelicious on 7/23/2013 5:05:02 PM

Hi Smile
Im 12 and 1/2 my mom thinks I will my period soon. Im a little scared but I also think she's right. I have lots of discharge and I have to use panty liners. I havent been been feeling well lately and my nose bleed this morning. I've been kinda grumpy lately and feel tired most of the time. I can't stop eating. I weigh over 100 pounds and I have breasts and pubic hair. I know the non stop eating could be caused by just growing but the rest is kinda anonymous in my mind. ?.? Any ideas Tong

Hey girl, I think it will definitely be soon!

lauren r.

by Tess<3 on 7/6/2013 11:25:05 AM

So I haven't gotten my period yet, I'm 13 and I have a few questions to make sure I'm growing normal...
I've been getting discharge daily, (few months now) but randomly ill get green dots in it
Is my down south area suppose to smell creamy every now and then?
My boobies have felt tender for a while now
My guts have been hurting
I get frustrated easily/ I always want to be right
(Here's a random one: at what age do you get turned on at?)
I've talked to 3 of my bffs and asked them for advice about how to tell my mom and they tolde to tell her straight up...
My mom hasn't given me the talk yet(but I've looked up and googled some stuff)
My mom have me some pads last summer in case I got my period during camp... (Didnt and have t used them) should I use them now during discharge? They are kinda big and don't fit in my undies... Just the travel sized ones).
So if anyone knows or feels the same way leave me a message please! Smile I'm really worried about the smell though... Thanks

by Pineapplesweets on 6/25/2013 8:07:44 PM

MOD MOD!!
I have some serious period irregularity issues and shouldn't be by now because I am 19 and have had my period since I was 12. I just don't understand, like the timing of my periods come in bouts like sometimes ill get it every 20 days and a few times this year I've gotten it every 45 days(which is not considered normal), but mainly I get it super early like any where from every 20 days or 24 days. However, in the beginning of the year i I would just like to know if there is a reason for these super early periods, thank you.
Sincerely,
miserably irregular

Hey girl,

You should def talk to your doctor if you're worried. There's no specific answer because everyone's body is different.

xo

Caroline C.

by xoxomaddie2 on 6/25/2013 12:04:22 PM

What does it mean if you have clumpy dark brown discharge? I looked up online and it says it could be signs that I'm getting my period. Is this true??

by snowbellcat on 6/13/2013 6:51:18 PM

hi I have a questions , I started my period when I was in 8th grade now I'm in 11th grade,I had my period around the 15, but for these past few months I've had it around the 11 or 12, well this month I started bleeding on the 8th like I was starting well the next day It was very light, I still haven't bleed like a normal period... and I'm scared, what does it mean when it does that?

Hey girl! Don't worry. Being irregular as a teenager is completely normal. If you are really concerned (which you don't have any reason to be) make sure you talk to your parent/guardian. Maybe you should go in for a doctor's visit so he can reassure you that you're totally okay! xx
Jess D.