1 HOURS AGO 7 movies that prove school is actually kinda fun: http://t.co/IrU3Uh8Qqi

13 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

13 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

so I've had my period for two years and it was almost getting regular (5 week cycle). But this month its been 6 weeks and I still haven't got it! I've had Pms symptoms for a few weeks. What's going on?

Hey girl! Sometimes you skip a period for no reason, although if you're stressed or lost a lot of weight, it's more likely.  If you don't get it next month, then you might wanna call your doc. xoxo

Kate G.

by hope0515 on 8/20/2012 9:41:02 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm about to turn 14 and I think I got my period but I'm not sure. At the very beginning of August I had spotting and cramps for 5 days. The spotting started heavy (like lots of little smears and dots) then got lighter(only one or two dots). The thing is, I've heard periods are sometimes very light for the first time (like just a few spots of blood). This was the first time I ever spotted or cramped. If this was my period then I'm supposed to get it again at the end of the month... And that's the first or second day of school! What do I do? I'm not sure if the blood was enough to be a period. I don't know if this matters, but the blood was all bright red. PLEASE HELP ME ASAP. Thanks! Also, my Mom said it wasn't my period but lots of people r saying it is??

Hey girl! I answered your question on the other post, but if you need any other help, let me know! xoxo

Kate G.

by purple10115 on 8/20/2012 6:27:49 AM

MODMODMOD!
i,ve been having discharge for over a week now. Every time i have it i have no idea when its coming! so i never get to put a pad on in time! Also i,m smell really bad down there when i get it.
are there any pads that are anti fresh/senceted?

Hey girl! Check out the drugstore for scented pads.  Try wearing a panty liner instead of a pad- it's smaller, so you can wear it regularly.  As long as you are changing your underwear, though, you don't need to wear a pad. xoxo

Kate G.

by amanda16 on 8/17/2012 11:16:44 AM

So ive had discharge for over a year now, im emontional, and i havve stomach and back issues constantly! i cant help feeling that my first peroid is coming but i keep giving myself reasons why its not. like im emontional bc i dont get sleep, or my back hurts because of my bed or my stomach hurts because i eat to fast... im also scared that if i get it, i might get it during school! and i have know idea how to insert tampons! sorry tmi thx for your help

Hey girl! Bring a pad to school so you don't have to worry about the drama of a tampon during your first period.  If you think you might get it super soon, wear a panty liner to school, it's small enough to be comfortable but also will keep you fro getting blood on your clothes! xoxo

Kate G.

by sophiabest1 on 8/17/2012 10:14:24 AM

I'm 13 and going to be 14 in a few weeks. And I still haven't had my period. I know they come at different times for everyone. But when I had my physical when I was 11 my doctor took a look down there and said I should get my period by 12. My mom got hers when she was 12 too. I'm pretty tall, have pretty big boobs, pubic hair, acne, discharge, everything. But still no period. Is this normal or should I ask a doctor?

Hey girl! It's totally normal, don't worry about it! Doctors can be wrong about this kind of stuff.  Your period will get here when it gets here, and for now enjoy your time without it! xoxo

Kate G.

by katester on 8/17/2012 2:17:16 AM

I've been extremely aggressive for no reason lately! Does it mean I might have my period soon?

by artgirl16 on 8/16/2012 8:00:25 PM

okay so ive had my period for almost a year and a half. but his month it wasnt heavy at all and i got no cramps. and the blood was slighty off color... is this normal ? im a little freaked out.

Hey girlie,

Totally normal, don't sweat it! Periods can be affected by all sorts of things (changes in diet or exercise, lack of sleep, more stress), so it's completely normal if it's irregular once in a while Smile
Lauren C.

by emilee571 on 8/16/2012 5:16:19 PM

Mod mod mod
How do i know if i've gottin discharge? I think I have, but i don't know.... This may be gross but, I don't know if it's just like pee drips or discharge? how do i know? thx!

Hey girlie! If you have stuff in your underwear when you change them or go to the bathroom, then that's discharge. xoxo

Kate G.

by liliesandroses on 8/15/2012 12:34:51 PM

I got my first period over a month ago. I know its normal to be irregular but I'm 3 WEEKS late for the 2nd one! Is that normal?

Hey girl, it's totally normal for your 2nd period to be late. Periods can be irregular for the first 2 years after you start, and since yours is just getting going, it's especially likely that you'll be a little off-schedule. No worries! Smile
Carrie R.

by alyssadiver on 8/14/2012 1:34:33 AM

mod
when my flo is heavy, the blood gets EVERYWHERE. It takes a long time to clean, and it's so annoying! How can I get it to be less messy without using a tampon [I put on a tampon once and it hurt like crazy so im NOT doing that again] ?

Helen S.