5 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

8 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

9 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

before i had my period i was like crying for no reason and thinking too much and was also breaking out like...ALOT. Then goes the period...

by iluvbtr on 8/11/2012 10:35:11 PM

Also should i ask my mom if she could schedule me an appointment to ask the doc about how long it will be till i get my period

by rainbow2girl on 8/11/2012 3:03:33 AM

Mod mod mod
Hey, I have a question...
So my periods are irregular, and I know I need to tell someone about it. I have been getting them twice a month since January, but they have been irregular since I started last summer. I don't know who to tell, I'm not that into talking with my mom about it and I can't just tell her I need to go to the doctor because then she would know that something was up. I have to get a physical for my parents insurance before october, should I just tell my doctor then? But how do I bring it up? I cryed about it last night, I'm concittering calling my friend tonight and ask her what I should do. She is a really good frien of mine and the only person I have told about my problem. I think if I tell her, maybe she could help me talk to someone about it...but what do you think? Also why are my periods so out of wack? Do you think it's a hormone imbalance, or something else? Thank you do much! Smile

Hey girl! Periods are out of whack for the first year or two of your period, anyway, but if you are really concerned, then you can wait until your physical to talk to your doc.  Yes, it'll be annoying to wait, but I don't think anything is REALLY wrong with you.  A lot of girls get spotting (like a lighter period) about halfway between their periods, so if one of your periods is SUPER light, that might be it.  Don't panic- stress messes with your hormones and that can affect your period, too.  Just tell your doc that your periods have been strange and you're getting them more frequently- they'll know the right questions to ask.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Girlzrock123 on 8/10/2012 10:48:45 AM

i have all the signs but its not coming is this bad????

by sweetycake on 8/10/2012 3:46:28 AM

So if I had went to Busch gardens then got sick on a ride two day before my first period would that be why I got sick

by Cookie318 on 8/8/2012 7:12:58 PM

I've missed my period for 2 months! I don't have a boyfriend and I just got my first period about 4 months ago! Is this normal?

by pokemonchic on 8/8/2012 1:48:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
is it possible to never get your period????? just wondering.

hey! If you had some pretty serious health problems, you might never get one, but that's not very common.

Helen S.

by jellybean411 on 8/7/2012 6:15:28 PM

oh, I wish I had read that sooner, I would have been more prepared cuz it was only like 2 weeks after my last 1 so I wasn't worrying ugh....

by hellokittyhasissues on 8/6/2012 9:33:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I posted something earlier and i took your advise to talk to my mom about stuff i had in my undies. i had no idea how to explain it so i showed her my undies which was really awkward. My mom has been always easy to talk to and understands when im nervous to ask her something but i asked her what it was and she came up with some excuse saying the greenish brown spots were mold and the red dots were juice. Then she threw it away and ended the conversation. I dont know if she just wasnt prepared to talk about it with me or doesnt want to admit the fact that her little girl is growing up. But i was nervous because another time i had blood in my undies and it was from a wedgie when jumping on my bed. So i was nervous it was gonna be something stupid but now im scared because i dont know if i had my first period or not! Sorry this is long!
Thank you!

hey! well if the spotting continues then you may be starting and you should ask your mom to buy you some pads.

Helen S.

by GlitterGirl14 on 8/6/2012 7:56:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I am 13 years old and I haven't had my period yet but I have been getting discharge in my underwear for 2 and a half YEARS, but I heard that girls get their period 6-12 months after getting discharge. Is that true? I think I might start my period soon though because besides the discharge thing I have pretty developed breasts, alot of pubic hair, and I had a HUGE growth spurt! Based on that, when do you think I will have my period? Please help!

hey! You do have the symptoms, but everyone's different, so it's impossible to say when it will happen

Helen S.