9 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

10 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

11 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

So if I had went to Busch gardens then got sick on a ride two day before my first period would that be why I got sick

by Cookie318 on 8/8/2012 7:12:58 PM

I've missed my period for 2 months! I don't have a boyfriend and I just got my first period about 4 months ago! Is this normal?

by pokemonchic on 8/8/2012 1:48:09 PM

is it possible to never get your period????? just wondering.

hey! If you had some pretty serious health problems, you might never get one, but that's not very common.

Helen S.

by jellybean411 on 8/7/2012 6:15:28 PM

oh, I wish I had read that sooner, I would have been more prepared cuz it was only like 2 weeks after my last 1 so I wasn't worrying ugh....

by hellokittyhasissues on 8/6/2012 9:33:38 PM

I posted something earlier and i took your advise to talk to my mom about stuff i had in my undies. i had no idea how to explain it so i showed her my undies which was really awkward. My mom has been always easy to talk to and understands when im nervous to ask her something but i asked her what it was and she came up with some excuse saying the greenish brown spots were mold and the red dots were juice. Then she threw it away and ended the conversation. I dont know if she just wasnt prepared to talk about it with me or doesnt want to admit the fact that her little girl is growing up. But i was nervous because another time i had blood in my undies and it was from a wedgie when jumping on my bed. So i was nervous it was gonna be something stupid but now im scared because i dont know if i had my first period or not! Sorry this is long!
Thank you!

hey! well if the spotting continues then you may be starting and you should ask your mom to buy you some pads.

Helen S.

by GlitterGirl14 on 8/6/2012 7:56:08 PM

I am 13 years old and I haven't had my period yet but I have been getting discharge in my underwear for 2 and a half YEARS, but I heard that girls get their period 6-12 months after getting discharge. Is that true? I think I might start my period soon though because besides the discharge thing I have pretty developed breasts, alot of pubic hair, and I had a HUGE growth spurt! Based on that, when do you think I will have my period? Please help!

hey! You do have the symptoms, but everyone's different, so it's impossible to say when it will happen

Helen S.

by twigflick on 8/6/2012 5:28:35 PM

Mod! Mod!Mod!
I got my first period about 4 weeks ago and my second today. (I'm eleven) So I asked my mom if I ccouldtry a tampon. She saidyes so we went to Walmart and got the super skinny ones. When I got home my mom showed me how to put them in so I did. But one it got to a certain point in my vagina it would stop and if I would try to put it in more cause it wasnt in all the way it would hurt and not go in. She said that I have a tiny piece of skin up there and it breaks when I have sex but how do I break it to put a tampon in?

Hey girl! Just try a little harder to put the tampon it.  It might hurt for a few minutes (any more and you should take it out).  If you don't want to try that, you might want to stick to pads and panty liners for now.  xoxo

Kate G.

by m2addyoliver on 8/6/2012 1:17:13 PM

You could put them in your pants right at the top and have half of it sticking. Then put your shorts over it.

by m2addyoliver on 8/6/2012 10:14:12 AM

Hey girl!

I'm not a doctor so I can't be sure if this is your period or not. It totally could be, but there's also a chance it might not be. I think you should just talk to your mom about it and if you'd like to go see a doctor about it you can.

Rachael A.

by GlitterGirl14 on 8/6/2012 9:18:21 AM

I usually don't have any room in my bookbag for pads. After a pad bad experience (it fell out of my bag right in front of my crush and I tried to play dumb... it didn't work) I have settled on tampons. Anyways, any suggestons on where to 'hide' them?

by nike836 on 8/6/2012 2:10:48 AM

The cold winter air can really dry out your skin. But instead of lotion, try applying honey for 30 minutes before taking a shower.
You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

If you look at the sun, you will go blind.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!