4 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

7 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

8 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

Hey donna1, yep girl that's normal. Every girls flow is different, and yours is just heavy. My period was the same way. Xoxo

MODMOD
I just had my first period and its really heavy is this normal? Lynae P.

by donna1 on 7/21/2012 2:45:25 PM

Hey girls!
You've got a guy problem? Bad hair cut issues? Got in a fight with your buds? Family annoying you? Need a place to vent? Well you're in luck then. I'll be sure to be here for you through it all! Just go on over to my advice queen page and leave a comment! I answer every question fully and honestly! If my answer leaves you with even more questions, ask away!

xx
Nightless

by Nightless on 7/21/2012 3:36:58 AM

This is a great article! I just got my period a month ago so its still irregular, but I've had a lot of the signs on here and its really helpful to know because I'm going on vacation in a week. Thanks for the article!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 7/20/2012 11:06:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!
so yesterday i think i got my first period there was this orang-y thing next to my discharge and it faded to nothing later i put on a liner though and nothing else happend! is it still my period because from yesterday nothing really happend.
PLEEEAASSE HEEELLLP MEEEE!!!! ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

This could definitely be your period, or your body might just be getting ready for your first period. It's a good idea to keep a liner down there just in case. If nothing happens for a few days, you can stop wearing the liner. Your first period will most likely be pretty light, so no need to worry. Talk to your mom or a trusted adult for more advice if you need it

Catherine C.

by WhiteStripe3 on 7/20/2012 10:23:10 AM

My period is going to start soon my aunt just died and cheer
leading is starting im hating it!!!

by Luna8844 on 7/20/2012 12:52:04 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
its me again i put on a liner but nothing else happend the stain was REEEAAALY LIGHT AND SMALL and then i dried to almost nothing, is it still my period????
PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSE HEEEEEEEEELLLLP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl! When your period first starts, it will be very light. So yep it's your period but nothing to worry about! Smile xxoo
Maggie P.

by WhiteStripe3 on 7/19/2012 1:40:59 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
HEEEELP!!! so i just went to the bathroom and right near my discharge was like this small bit of light orange-y looking stuff!?!?! WHAT IS THAT!?!?!?! ive never had my period before either. PLEEEEEEEAAASSSSSSEEEEE HHHHEEEEEELLLLP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie! That might have been your first period!  Don't panic, just put on a panty liner and if it gets heavier, use a pad.  xoxo

Kate G.

by WhiteStripe3 on 7/19/2012 11:17:28 AM

ok so I'm supposed to go to new york for a long time and my period is right in middle of when we are there. The problem is that it is going to be sooo hot and i don't know how to use a tampon! is there any way i can practice using one when i don't have my period? or would it be too hard or hurt? thanks!!!

Hey chica, definitely don't put a tampon in when you don't have your period. That's bad for you, and it'll probably hurt a lot. Just bring a lot of extra tampons on your trip so that you don't have to worry about going through a bunch on your first time. And don't forget the pads, too, in case you can't get it.
Carrie R.

by rockstar58 on 7/18/2012 2:07:03 PM

I have my period for 2 1/2 years by now.. I have camp in like 2 days and I don't wanna swim in my period, if it suddenly happens! The period should've came since 8 days now??!! What's wrong?

Hey chica! Don't worry about swimming with your period- just try putting in a tampon.  Your period might have just been late (there are a hundred reasons why it happens) and once you start stressing about it being late, it throws off your body's rhythm and takes even longer to get your period.  xoxo

Kate G.

by pccool on 7/18/2012 12:11:58 PM

I start getting a lower back and stomache ache about a week before my period comes. Then,about a day before,I get a really bad headache. I'm one of those girls who has craving. I need,need,need salt!

by iluvmusic♥ on 7/18/2012 10:22:00 AM