AN HOUR AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

3 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

4 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

My period is going to start soon my aunt just died and cheer
leading is starting im hating it!!!

by Luna8844 on 7/20/2012 12:52:04 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
its me again i put on a liner but nothing else happend the stain was REEEAAALY LIGHT AND SMALL and then i dried to almost nothing, is it still my period????
PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSE HEEEEEEEEELLLLP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl! When your period first starts, it will be very light. So yep it's your period but nothing to worry about! Smile xxoo
Maggie P.

by WhiteStripe3 on 7/19/2012 1:40:59 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
HEEEELP!!! so i just went to the bathroom and right near my discharge was like this small bit of light orange-y looking stuff!?!?! WHAT IS THAT!?!?!?! ive never had my period before either. PLEEEEEEEAAASSSSSSEEEEE HHHHEEEEEELLLLP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie! That might have been your first period!  Don't panic, just put on a panty liner and if it gets heavier, use a pad.  xoxo

Kate G.

by WhiteStripe3 on 7/19/2012 11:17:28 AM

ok so I'm supposed to go to new york for a long time and my period is right in middle of when we are there. The problem is that it is going to be sooo hot and i don't know how to use a tampon! is there any way i can practice using one when i don't have my period? or would it be too hard or hurt? thanks!!!

Hey chica, definitely don't put a tampon in when you don't have your period. That's bad for you, and it'll probably hurt a lot. Just bring a lot of extra tampons on your trip so that you don't have to worry about going through a bunch on your first time. And don't forget the pads, too, in case you can't get it.
Carrie R.

by rockstar58 on 7/18/2012 2:07:03 PM

I have my period for 2 1/2 years by now.. I have camp in like 2 days and I don't wanna swim in my period, if it suddenly happens! The period should've came since 8 days now??!! What's wrong?

Hey chica! Don't worry about swimming with your period- just try putting in a tampon.  Your period might have just been late (there are a hundred reasons why it happens) and once you start stressing about it being late, it throws off your body's rhythm and takes even longer to get your period.  xoxo

Kate G.

by pccool on 7/18/2012 12:11:58 PM

I start getting a lower back and stomache ache about a week before my period comes. Then,about a day before,I get a really bad headache. I'm one of those girls who has craving. I need,need,need salt!

by iluvmusic♥ on 7/18/2012 10:22:00 AM

2 weeks ago I started coughing a little bit. And I hardly ever eat and here lately I've been eating A LOT! About 3 days ago I got 2 cold sores. And I have a TON of acne all of a sudden. Could this mean I'm going to start my period?

by kourtnee24 on 7/17/2012 4:21:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
My period schedule has been VERY mixed up. I had once period for one week and then i havent had it for almost 3 months now. What's happening?

Hey Girl--

Your monthly cycle can be really inconsistent at first-- and even years later. Don't worry about it. If it bothers you, you can ask your doctor for recommendations.

good luck!
Simone S.

by ars511 on 7/17/2012 3:32:34 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
so about every night i go to bed at about 10:00 and i usually wake up at 9,but recently when i wake up i feel SOOOOO TIRED!!! like i have to sleep for waaaay longer, is being
EXTREEEMLY TIRED a period symptom???
PLEEEASE HEELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl!  If you feel like you need to sleep for more than 12 hours a day, you should talk to your doc.  It might be nothing, but there are a lot of things that could be wrong.  If this is a new thing, then you should tell your mom and make an appointment with your doc. xoxo

Kate G.

by WhiteStripe3 on 7/17/2012 2:00:45 PM

I always get a painful pimple when my period is about to come. If I'm really diligent in my skin care around the time it comes, then it really isn't that bad. I'll probably get one pimple on my chin or something. But if I slacked, then it would be worse.

by NJessicaN on 7/16/2012 10:24:24 PM