1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

2 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

4 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

2 weeks ago I started coughing a little bit. And I hardly ever eat and here lately I've been eating A LOT! About 3 days ago I got 2 cold sores. And I have a TON of acne all of a sudden. Could this mean I'm going to start my period?

by kourtnee24 on 7/17/2012 4:21:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
My period schedule has been VERY mixed up. I had once period for one week and then i havent had it for almost 3 months now. What's happening?

Hey Girl--

Your monthly cycle can be really inconsistent at first-- and even years later. Don't worry about it. If it bothers you, you can ask your doctor for recommendations.

good luck!
Simone S.

by ars511 on 7/17/2012 3:32:34 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
so about every night i go to bed at about 10:00 and i usually wake up at 9,but recently when i wake up i feel SOOOOO TIRED!!! like i have to sleep for waaaay longer, is being
EXTREEEMLY TIRED a period symptom???
PLEEEASE HEELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl!  If you feel like you need to sleep for more than 12 hours a day, you should talk to your doc.  It might be nothing, but there are a lot of things that could be wrong.  If this is a new thing, then you should tell your mom and make an appointment with your doc. xoxo

Kate G.

by WhiteStripe3 on 7/17/2012 2:00:45 PM

I always get a painful pimple when my period is about to come. If I'm really diligent in my skin care around the time it comes, then it really isn't that bad. I'll probably get one pimple on my chin or something. But if I slacked, then it would be worse.

by NJessicaN on 7/16/2012 10:24:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I've had my period for a year and a half. It's been pretty regular, I usually get it every 28 days but my last two periods have showed up a week early. This is not very convenient for my busy schedule. Is there anything I can do to get it back to 'normal'? Birth control maybe? I'm turning 14 in 2 months.

hey! birth control is one option. I would suggest talking to your mom or doctor about your different options. good luck!

Helen S.

by iluvflowers on 7/16/2012 6:04:28 PM

@MusicIsLove123:
OMG! ME TOO! But, it was my first period..and I got it this morning...

by georgetownroad on 7/16/2012 1:55:35 PM

That's so funny because I was literally going yes, yes, yes, yes, and then I got my period this morning lol :p

by MusicIsLove123 on 7/16/2012 1:03:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I just got grounded, and I will have no phone or computer, possibly no T.V. What are some things to do to keep my occupied? =/

Hey girl, sorry to hear that. You can bust your boredom with some good books, or get crafty by making bracelets. Maybe you can learn how to cook some new things, or spend more time with your sibs (if you have any). Try making up some playlists on your iPod for different parts of your day - waking up, working out, going to sleep, etc.
Carrie R.

by Symphoni789 on 7/16/2012 12:30:49 PM

is it ok to wear a bra to sleep? and is there ANYWAY to get your period early or late?? im going to camp next week and i havent got my period yet this month but im suppose to get it this week and i dont want to deal with it during camp!! were going to go swimming too... THANKS! Smile

Hey chica, if you're comfortable wearing a bra to sleep, then that is totally fine. It's not gonna hurt you in any way. And sorry to tell you, but periods are just inconvenient most of the time, and there's nothing you can do. Just be prepared with lots of pads, and check out this article on going swimming with a period: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/22/4-steps-to-a-pool-perfect-period.aspx. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by sugar7410 on 7/16/2012 12:27:52 PM

i dont know if im getting my period. there has been white goo in my underpants and my breats are very sore. this has been going on for a very long time. does that mean im getting my period soon and how can i know before it comes so i can be prepared?

by pigzrock on 7/16/2012 10:43:59 AM