AN HOUR AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

4 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

5 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

Mine usually only last 5 days but they are the worst 5 days ever! I hate it! I used to be anxious to have mine now I envy girls who don't...haha

by Acutiebookworm on 7/14/2012 8:28:05 PM

I keep my spirits up when I have my period by going for a run. It always leaves me feeling refreshed and less tired and achy.

by supersingershannon on 7/14/2012 7:03:28 PM

i HATE the days leading up to my period. my face(and my back sometimes..ew) breaks outFrown and my boobs and pretty much the rest of my body is sore and i eat more and i have trouble sleeping and concetrating sometimes and i'm always tired and grouchy...and EMOTIONAL! UGH good thing its only for a few days each month...:/

by Alykat18 on 7/14/2012 5:29:14 PM

A few months agoI thought I had gotten my period. It didn't come back the next day, and I haven't gotten it since. Is this normal? Did I get my period? I'm confused... (._.) What does that mean? Thx-a-million! Xox<3

by Vjazzy08 on 7/14/2012 4:58:51 PM

Hey smiley.<3, yea it shouldn’t be that irregular. My period was the same way and I had to go to the doctor. Now I take birth control to regulate it, so that may be the solution for you. Head to the doctors and see what they recommend. Hope it gets better. Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 3:52:59 PM

Hey heather99, I think now is a good time. You’ve already had your period so you know what to expect and how to take care of yourself. Tampons come with a list of instructions just in case you get confused. Go for it girl. Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 3:39:51 PM

Hey Smile I made a club called Teenage girls 101.If you need help with anything, join my club. I know i hate wen pple leave comments like this but can ya join my club? Its awsome and if u wanna be a VP or somthing join now! First come first serve

by gleek18 on 7/14/2012 3:26:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD(:

I've had my period for 4 years now but they are still irregular. Each month I write down how many days between the start of each period and it varies anywhere between 22-41.It's not a very big deal except for I am usually surprised when I do get it. Do you think this is something to worry about? Thank you!

by smiley.<3 on 7/14/2012 2:53:00 PM

MOD MOd Mod!
I'm 12 and i've been having my period for about a year. Its not exactly regular, but i can etimate hen its about to come. I want to start using tampons but idk what is a good age. What do you think?

by heather99 on 7/14/2012 1:59:40 PM

I made a club called Live your life which is basically about your life and where to come if you need someone to talk to or just need advice and another club called Arianators which you should join if you love Ariana Grande. There are positions open in BOTH clubs and if you want to apply for a position then please join my clubs and leave a comment there and tell me why position you would like to apply for and why. Even if you don't want to apply then please join! To find my club(since my profile is being moderated) go to clubs then click on new clubs. Right now both my clubs are on page 2, but it might not be in a few hours. So please join because these are the first two clubs I have ever made! Smile

by PeaceKool on 7/14/2012 1:16:50 PM