9 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

12 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

13 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

Hey smiley.<3, yea it shouldn’t be that irregular. My period was the same way and I had to go to the doctor. Now I take birth control to regulate it, so that may be the solution for you. Head to the doctors and see what they recommend. Hope it gets better. Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 3:52:59 PM

Hey heather99, I think now is a good time. You’ve already had your period so you know what to expect and how to take care of yourself. Tampons come with a list of instructions just in case you get confused. Go for it girl. Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 3:39:51 PM

Hey Smile I made a club called Teenage girls 101.If you need help with anything, join my club. I know i hate wen pple leave comments like this but can ya join my club? Its awsome and if u wanna be a VP or somthing join now! First come first serve

by gleek18 on 7/14/2012 3:26:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD(:

I've had my period for 4 years now but they are still irregular. Each month I write down how many days between the start of each period and it varies anywhere between 22-41.It's not a very big deal except for I am usually surprised when I do get it. Do you think this is something to worry about? Thank you!

by smiley.<3 on 7/14/2012 2:53:00 PM

MOD MOd Mod!
I'm 12 and i've been having my period for about a year. Its not exactly regular, but i can etimate hen its about to come. I want to start using tampons but idk what is a good age. What do you think?

by heather99 on 7/14/2012 1:59:40 PM

I made a club called Live your life which is basically about your life and where to come if you need someone to talk to or just need advice and another club called Arianators which you should join if you love Ariana Grande. There are positions open in BOTH clubs and if you want to apply for a position then please join my clubs and leave a comment there and tell me why position you would like to apply for and why. Even if you don't want to apply then please join! To find my club(since my profile is being moderated) go to clubs then click on new clubs. Right now both my clubs are on page 2, but it might not be in a few hours. So please join because these are the first two clubs I have ever made! Smile

by PeaceKool on 7/14/2012 1:16:50 PM

Hey girls Smile

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Boys
Death/loss
Summer camp
Fears
Your bod
Self-esteem/confidence
Recipes

And any other advice you need! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I guarantee a speedy response! Im also here if you need someone to talk to. So what are you waiting for? My profile is a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/14/2012 12:41:51 PM

I am 12 and I haven't had my period yet. I have been having all these signs! I am really worried about getting it for the first time. How to I relax myself so I stop freaking out?

by missyrox18 on 7/14/2012 10:11:39 AM

To keep my spirits up when that time of the month rolls around, I read a good book.

by otter77 on 7/14/2012 9:42:04 AM

ugh I start getting these symptoms up to 2 weeks before each period, plus mine last for 5 days then 7 more of spotting!And I can't take birth control or other meds to take down the severity!

by arg5890 on 7/14/2012 8:58:39 AM