17 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

19 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

19 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

Hi its me again I forgot! I have been noticing
Yellow white discharge
Diizzieness
Lack of sleep
Tired
Eating more
More attitude
Lazy ness
hard breathing
Dirreha
stomach aches
and that's about it!

Hey girl! I would see a doctor and talk to them about the issues. Normal signs you're going to start menstruating are discharge and cramps - the other stuff could be signs of other issues. No way to know except to get it checked out. xx

Hannah M

by cheergeek_xo2001 on 6/3/2013 2:41:59 PM

Umm I need to know if these are signs of my period and when I will get it by the looks of these signs.I've had some yellow ish white ish discharge in my underwater and I told my best friend and she has it too but we don't feel comfy telling our parents and I have been ver y dizzy too when I get up from sitting or laying or I will just be standing and I will get dizzy and sometimes fall over also my boobs are getting very sore then usual and I've had hair from armpits to my private to my legs I'm 12 years old and I'm dieing to know when I will get my period.

Hey girl! So unfortunately there is no "when-will-my-period-come" mind-reading or foreseeing I can do for you. The dizziness is troubling - make sure you're drinking enough water, and if you're ever feeling sick or in pain or like something weird is up with your body I would head to the doctor. All of these things sound pretty normal for a girl your age, so just be patient, it'll come soon enough (and then you'll never want it to come again!) xx

Hannah M

by cheergeek_xo2001 on 6/3/2013 1:34:48 PM

okay so i think i just got my period but im not sure because i saw a tiny splotch of red when i wiped but there wasn't anything in my underwear and after a couple wipes i only saw discharge... i don't know

Hey! you may just be spotting, which is a sign that your period's on its way. Wait and see, if the flow increases then it's your period. Another way to get a more professional opinion would be to ask your doctor. good luck!

Helen S.

by pokerface16 on 5/30/2013 5:10:51 PM

Oh, and I've having trouble sleeping for a week or two, plus been kinda foggy.

by lil'beautylover27 on 5/26/2013 11:38:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi so i'm just turning twelve tomorrow. My mom didn't get her period until she was fourteen, and is sure I won't either. Lately I've been seriously craving fast food. Like, greasy, salty. Which is weird for me, since I normally HATE junk food. My moods have been kinda changing, a little more than normal. My allergies ahve been acting up, and I've been getting some serious head aches. I've had discharge for about 2 years now. My boobs have been growing for 2, too. Please help!!! I really want to know, especially sicne my mom didn't get hers until 14.
MOD MOD MOD thanks!!

Hey girlie- OK so I cannot tell you when you are getting your period but many of those symptoms sound right!  You should ask your mom to take you to the doc, maybe then you will get a clearer picture of when you will get it.  You mentioned allergies (which have nothing to do with getting your period) so maybe this is just allergy related?  I think you should go to the doc.

Elizabeth K.

by lil'beautylover27 on 5/26/2013 11:37:30 PM

Mod mod mod
H my name is morgan I'm 11 years old and recently have been experiencing:
Dizziness
Nausea
Cramps
And insomnia
Are these signs of my period please help

Hey girlie! There is a definite possibility that your period is coming. You should check with your mom and maybe even a doctor if the symptoms continue. xxo

Caroline M.

by Morgan.m2001 on 5/22/2013 3:17:03 PM

Hi my name is morgan
Recently I have been experiencing :
Cramps
Dizziness
Nausea
Forgetting
Insomnia
Are these signs that I'm close please help
XX
- Morgan

by Morgan.m2001 on 5/22/2013 2:43:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD :
I am twelve years old . I turn thirteen in July . My mom did not start her period until she was fourteen . Today I experienced dierreah. It's not normal for me to have it .
My throat is hurting . But , that's it . Is that a sign of my period ? I have had discharge for two years . It started around this time . I have had pubic hair down and up there sense about this time also . I have had light cramps on and off today . I am wearing a panty liner for my discharge . It has a yellowish tent to it . My dads side started early (women ) but could it be it ? I carry around pads in my purse . Any advice ? Please reply soon Smile

Hey girlie, the discharge and pubic hair are both signs of your period. But feeling sick isn't. You might be coming down with some kind of cold or flu. Make sure you're drinking lots of fluids to try to keep yourself healthy and fight this off.

Lauren T.

by question22 on 5/19/2013 9:02:42 PM

MOd Mod Mod Mod I'm 11 & I've been having discharge for 2 years now public hair for 1, & my breast have been growing for 3. Is my period coming soon or is something wrong for still not having my period

hey! Those are all symptoms, but everyone gets it at different times. It sounds perfectly normal to me, but your doctor is the real authority on stuff like this. Sometimes it's genetic. When did your mom get hers?

Helen S.

by kirbypower1 on 5/18/2013 12:33:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Every two weeks for the past 6 weeks I would get a big brown spot of discharge, not poo, in my underwear. Is this normal? What is this?

Hey girlie,

It might be discharge or your period -- I would talk to your mom or a doc for a pro opinion!
Meghan D.