7 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

8 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

10 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

MOD MOD MOD........... When I'm on my period i don't feel cranky, I don't get cramps,or any other thing I here people complain about when on there period besides the need for pads. i normally feel calm and relaxed is that normal?

Hey girlie! Well, it's not usually the typical reaction to a period, but I wouldn't question it too much. Any avoiding of cramps and mood swings is a thing to be celebrated!
Florence N.

by DONT.BLINK. on 5/9/2013 8:46:41 PM

I got super sore boobs, sweated a LOT, and a month before I got these break outs that wouldn't go away no matter what I did.

by physicschick on 4/23/2013 4:19:59 PM

My name is Alea and I'm 11 years old. I've been throwing up almost every month since November of 2012 and its April 2013. I just got sick yesterday. When I got sick I saw that there was white fluffy and gooey stuff in my panties. Also I have been having diarrhea. I would really like to know if my period is about to come on. I have also been having cramps every now and then. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Booswagg99 on 4/13/2013 6:16:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD ... i live with my dad after my mom died my big sis is in collage and am 12 and i feel like my period is so close and i donno how to tell my dad or buy pads with him help me

Hey girlie, if you have any other women in your life like an aunt, grandmother or friend's mom that you're close to, talk to them and they'd be happy to help you out. If not, tell your dad you want to go to the store with him. It could be the grocery store or a store like Wal-Mart or Target. Pick out what you want and put it in the cart. If your dad wants to he'll talk to you about it, but even if he doesn't want to talk, he'll definitely buy them for you.

Lauren T.

by chacha_mochacha12 on 4/8/2013 7:44:57 PM

Hey meand my friend Haley have a "growing up" club we talk about puberty periods boys bras etc. I almost have all of the sign. I haven't had discharge yet... Well can someone explain what it looks like.. I had kind a gooey white stuff down there but it was omly gooey for a few minutes then it soaked up in my undies is that normal??

by foxy roxy on 4/2/2013 10:33:12 PM

I have all of these signs before I get my period. except before now i never knew that they were signs!

by torib on 3/31/2013 7:16:45 PM

I'm 12 allmoust 13 and I haven't got my first period yet. I've been having these signs like 2 years for now. I have rally bad head in my tummy and headache, slight cramps and mood swngs which started 2 days ago and haven't stopped yet. (I have disarche for 2 years too) Could this mean I'm going to start my period?

PLEASE HELP!!!! Smile

by zozannu on 3/30/2013 5:29:17 PM

i got cramps like 6 months ago. yesterday i saw what looked like blood in my panties. i havnt seen it since then. ive been nauseous and clumsy and have headaches and slight cramps. will i start soon??????????????? im 12

by ctillis on 3/26/2013 10:36:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD. HI MY NAME IS ANGELINA AND IM 11 YEARS OLD. A FEW WEEKS AGO I GAI CRAMPS AND I CRAVE FOR THINGS. AND MY BOOBS ARE SWOLLEN AND IT HURTS. I ALSO JAVE HAIR DOWN THEIR AND NOT THAT MUCH ON MY ARMPITS. I ALSO HAVE BAD MOODS. IS THIS SIGHNS THAT MY PERIOD IS COMING?

Hey! yeah those are all symptoms. You're going through puberty right now and it's natural to feel nervous about that. Just remember that your body's changing and that's how it's supposed to be. you can do it girl!

Helen S.

by ginita0302 on 3/23/2013 1:10:07 PM

My friend just told me that she got here period she said I trust you but now she wants to know who I like should I tell her

Hey girlie,

Those are totally different topics, and you only have to tell her what you would feel comfortable talking to her about! If you do trust her and want to tell her who you like, you definitely can, but don't feel like you have to just because she told you about her period! She volunteered that info herself, so you're not obligated to tell her anything in return.

Meghan D.