12 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

13 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

13 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi so i'm just turning twelve tomorrow. My mom didn't get her period until she was fourteen, and is sure I won't either. Lately I've been seriously craving fast food. Like, greasy, salty. Which is weird for me, since I normally HATE junk food. My moods have been kinda changing, a little more than normal. My allergies ahve been acting up, and I've been getting some serious head aches. I've had discharge for about 2 years now. My boobs have been growing for 2, too. Please help!!! I really want to know, especially sicne my mom didn't get hers until 14.
MOD MOD MOD thanks!!

Hey girlie- OK so I cannot tell you when you are getting your period but many of those symptoms sound right!  You should ask your mom to take you to the doc, maybe then you will get a clearer picture of when you will get it.  You mentioned allergies (which have nothing to do with getting your period) so maybe this is just allergy related?  I think you should go to the doc.

Elizabeth K.

by lil'beautylover27 on 5/26/2013 11:37:30 PM

Mod mod mod
H my name is morgan I'm 11 years old and recently have been experiencing:
Dizziness
Nausea
Cramps
And insomnia
Are these signs of my period please help

Hey girlie! There is a definite possibility that your period is coming. You should check with your mom and maybe even a doctor if the symptoms continue. xxo

Caroline M.

by Morgan.m2001 on 5/22/2013 3:17:03 PM

Hi my name is morgan
Recently I have been experiencing :
Cramps
Dizziness
Nausea
Forgetting
Insomnia
Are these signs that I'm close please help
XX
- Morgan

by Morgan.m2001 on 5/22/2013 2:43:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD :
I am twelve years old . I turn thirteen in July . My mom did not start her period until she was fourteen . Today I experienced dierreah. It's not normal for me to have it .
My throat is hurting . But , that's it . Is that a sign of my period ? I have had discharge for two years . It started around this time . I have had pubic hair down and up there sense about this time also . I have had light cramps on and off today . I am wearing a panty liner for my discharge . It has a yellowish tent to it . My dads side started early (women ) but could it be it ? I carry around pads in my purse . Any advice ? Please reply soon Smile

Hey girlie, the discharge and pubic hair are both signs of your period. But feeling sick isn't. You might be coming down with some kind of cold or flu. Make sure you're drinking lots of fluids to try to keep yourself healthy and fight this off.

Lauren T.

by question22 on 5/19/2013 9:02:42 PM

MOd Mod Mod Mod I'm 11 & I've been having discharge for 2 years now public hair for 1, & my breast have been growing for 3. Is my period coming soon or is something wrong for still not having my period

hey! Those are all symptoms, but everyone gets it at different times. It sounds perfectly normal to me, but your doctor is the real authority on stuff like this. Sometimes it's genetic. When did your mom get hers?

Helen S.

by kirbypower1 on 5/18/2013 12:33:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Every two weeks for the past 6 weeks I would get a big brown spot of discharge, not poo, in my underwear. Is this normal? What is this?

Hey girlie,

It might be discharge or your period -- I would talk to your mom or a doc for a pro opinion!
Meghan D.

by daddysgirlxoxoxo on 5/11/2013 9:23:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD........... When I'm on my period i don't feel cranky, I don't get cramps,or any other thing I here people complain about when on there period besides the need for pads. i normally feel calm and relaxed is that normal?

Hey girlie! Well, it's not usually the typical reaction to a period, but I wouldn't question it too much. Any avoiding of cramps and mood swings is a thing to be celebrated!
Florence N.

by DONT.BLINK. on 5/9/2013 8:46:41 PM

I got super sore boobs, sweated a LOT, and a month before I got these break outs that wouldn't go away no matter what I did.

by physicschick on 4/23/2013 4:19:59 PM

My name is Alea and I'm 11 years old. I've been throwing up almost every month since November of 2012 and its April 2013. I just got sick yesterday. When I got sick I saw that there was white fluffy and gooey stuff in my panties. Also I have been having diarrhea. I would really like to know if my period is about to come on. I have also been having cramps every now and then. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Booswagg99 on 4/13/2013 6:16:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD ... i live with my dad after my mom died my big sis is in collage and am 12 and i feel like my period is so close and i donno how to tell my dad or buy pads with him help me

Hey girlie, if you have any other women in your life like an aunt, grandmother or friend's mom that you're close to, talk to them and they'd be happy to help you out. If not, tell your dad you want to go to the store with him. It could be the grocery store or a store like Wal-Mart or Target. Pick out what you want and put it in the cart. If your dad wants to he'll talk to you about it, but even if he doesn't want to talk, he'll definitely buy them for you.

Lauren T.