10 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

13 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

14 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

For girls who need other symptoms:

mood swings
irritability
depression
anxiety
angry outbursts
confusion or fuzzy thinking
tearfulness
fatigue
insomnia
changes in libido
overeating
cravings, especially for salty or sweet foods
alcohol intolerance
acne
hives
abdominal and pelvic cramps
bloating
weight gain
headaches
menstrual migraines
breast swelling and pain
edema (visible swelling, particularly in the hands, feet and legs)
asthma
sinus problems
sore throat
worsening of chronic conditions like arthritis and ulcers
difficulty with coordination, being more prone to accidents
dizziness, decreased balance
heart pounding (palpitation)
nausea
fainting
urinary problems

by mackie70 on 3/22/2013 11:36:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Well so I have mostly every thing on ur list. I am having very bad sinus issues right now, I am suddenly eating more than normal, my friend asked me a question and I burst into tears and forgot that my class was going to the library. I don't have discharge (at least I don't think that's what I find in my underwear) or acne. My mom got her period when she was my she around the same time I am now. I'm 10 about to turn 11 if that helps. Anyway I was thinking would our periods still be similar even though she is a bigger women and I'm a skinny girl? I mean I'm not like bikini skinny ( although I wear one) I have a little belly but like a centimeter so barely noticeable
I just want to know if I would be maybe getting mine soon? I guess I have two questions!!! Thank you in advance!!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

You could be getting yours soon, especially if your mom got hers around your age too! She may have been the same size as you when she was your age...her body has just changed! You won't really know until you get it. Try preparing yourself with pads and/or tampons in your locker! Good luck girl!

mailyse f.

by mackie70 on 3/22/2013 2:23:12 AM

I'm 11years old and I just had a really bad cramp I told my mom and she gave me some medicine for it and she told me to keep checking my underwear for blood and that she thinks I might be starting my period and I believe her because my boobs have been sore and swollen,I just had a cramp,and I have pubic hair growing down there and under my arms. But I'm really scared about starting my period. Do u have any tips for me? I do keep pads and tampons in my purse and stuff. And I just had a headache. Any tips??

by Love turtles on 3/18/2013 5:31:30 PM

Hey Y'all.
My name is Hannah, and I am 13, almost 14. My middle school days are drawing to a close, and yet I haven't started my period yet. I have all of the signs and symptoms. I have had them for months. I've researched very possible symptom, and I have almost all of them. Moodiness, bloating, cravings, cramping, boob growth, pubic and underarm hair, and stomach problems. I don't know what's wrong with me. All of my friends have started, even my younger friends. I asked my mom and she said she started at the beginning of 8th grade. For me, 8th grade is almost over. Help?!?

by PixieLicious60 on 3/17/2013 6:51:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Im 3 days late and I'm scared this is my third period I'm 11 btw

Helen S.

by naenae14 on 3/14/2013 6:30:08 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
my friend got her period at around 10 and she is now 13.
she period must be irreagular because sometimes she would miss a month in between. she told ber mom the other day that she didnt her her period yet and it has been a month. her mom ended up putting her on like a birth control pill!!! as her best frind i find this stupid. wont taking a birth control pill at such and early age cause ur body to be even more irreagular. i told her to research some stuff and show her mom but her mom didnt listen.her mom is even making her tell her stepdad about all of this which i find very inapporiate. do you have any advice? PS. she finally got her stuff yesterday

Hey girlie,

There might be more to the story than you can tell--some people take birth control to help regulate their period, so if your friend's doc prescribed it to her, I would trust their judgment and that there might be more than what you know. What medicine your friend takes is between her and her doc!

Meghan D.

by GL4life1 on 3/9/2013 10:54:55 PM

I am 11 and I want to know when will I get my period.A few days ago I got cramps and I didn't feel good and sometimes I crave for sweet things to eat.And I also got a lot of hair down their and little armpit hair .When will I get my period cause I want to know when.

by ginita0302 on 3/9/2013 10:14:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
For a 5 days now i have had a never ending headache, sometimes i get cramps and others days i dont, i cant sleep, I have been feeling really irrated, and I have been developing for around 2 years now. Does that mean I will get my period soon, my family members all think I am, and even though I do too Im not willing except it and i just wanna know if it sounds like im gonna get it. Please answer ASAP

Hey hottie1250, mhmm it may be on it's way. This could be your body's way of telling you to get ready. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by hottie1250 on 3/8/2013 7:02:21 PM

hi my name is Ghalya I'm 12 and in a few months ill be 13 i am really concerned that I will never get my period but:
I am on a training bra and my boobs are sticking out
I have armpit hair and hair down their too
I am 49-50 kilos and my weight is always shifting
I have occasional cramps
I have occasional headaches
I always crave food
I'M VERY WORRIED I WONT GET MY PERIOD BECAUSE I HEARD THAT SOME GET IT AT MORE THAN 18 YEARS OLD AND I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE THAT PLEASE ANSWER TO THIS BECAUSE THIS COUNTS ON MY LIFE AND NO I DIDN'T GET DISCHARGE BUT PLEASE HELP!!!!! I am not athletic and I don't move alot !!!!

Hey girlie! I know this can be super stressful, but it's difficult to predict when your period will come. It's different for everyone. If you're already showing signs of puberty, though, it's probably not far off. I would try talking to your mom and asking her when she got her period; age of puberty is often similar among family members. Hope this helps!
Florence N.

by ghalyahasproblems on 3/8/2013 11:01:36 AM

I have all of the following stuff listed but yet I still dont have my period Frown it really upsets me when I see all my friends getting theres and I'm all left out ! I have had discharge ever since the beginning of 6th grade and now I'm about to be in the 8th grade.I havent talked to my mom about it because my mom is not really the understanding type, so I kinda feel like im on my own with this whole thing and I could really use some pointers with this whole thing so that I am not completely alone.

by jordantluvsu on 3/6/2013 8:50:17 PM