14 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

15 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

16 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

Hey meand my friend Haley have a "growing up" club we talk about puberty periods boys bras etc. I almost have all of the sign. I haven't had discharge yet... Well can someone explain what it looks like.. I had kind a gooey white stuff down there but it was omly gooey for a few minutes then it soaked up in my undies is that normal??

by foxy roxy on 4/2/2013 10:33:12 PM

I have all of these signs before I get my period. except before now i never knew that they were signs!

by torib on 3/31/2013 7:16:45 PM

I'm 12 allmoust 13 and I haven't got my first period yet. I've been having these signs like 2 years for now. I have rally bad head in my tummy and headache, slight cramps and mood swngs which started 2 days ago and haven't stopped yet. (I have disarche for 2 years too) Could this mean I'm going to start my period?

PLEASE HELP!!!! Smile

by zozannu on 3/30/2013 5:29:17 PM

i got cramps like 6 months ago. yesterday i saw what looked like blood in my panties. i havnt seen it since then. ive been nauseous and clumsy and have headaches and slight cramps. will i start soon??????????????? im 12

by ctillis on 3/26/2013 10:36:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD. HI MY NAME IS ANGELINA AND IM 11 YEARS OLD. A FEW WEEKS AGO I GAI CRAMPS AND I CRAVE FOR THINGS. AND MY BOOBS ARE SWOLLEN AND IT HURTS. I ALSO JAVE HAIR DOWN THEIR AND NOT THAT MUCH ON MY ARMPITS. I ALSO HAVE BAD MOODS. IS THIS SIGHNS THAT MY PERIOD IS COMING?

Hey! yeah those are all symptoms. You're going through puberty right now and it's natural to feel nervous about that. Just remember that your body's changing and that's how it's supposed to be. you can do it girl!

Helen S.

by ginita0302 on 3/23/2013 1:10:07 PM

My friend just told me that she got here period she said I trust you but now she wants to know who I like should I tell her

Hey girlie,

Those are totally different topics, and you only have to tell her what you would feel comfortable talking to her about! If you do trust her and want to tell her who you like, you definitely can, but don't feel like you have to just because she told you about her period! She volunteered that info herself, so you're not obligated to tell her anything in return.

Meghan D.

by MTC 415 on 3/22/2013 11:30:55 PM

For girls who need other symptoms:

mood swings
irritability
depression
anxiety
angry outbursts
confusion or fuzzy thinking
tearfulness
fatigue
insomnia
changes in libido
overeating
cravings, especially for salty or sweet foods
alcohol intolerance
acne
hives
abdominal and pelvic cramps
bloating
weight gain
headaches
menstrual migraines
breast swelling and pain
edema (visible swelling, particularly in the hands, feet and legs)
asthma
sinus problems
sore throat
worsening of chronic conditions like arthritis and ulcers
difficulty with coordination, being more prone to accidents
dizziness, decreased balance
heart pounding (palpitation)
nausea
fainting
urinary problems

by mackie70 on 3/22/2013 11:36:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Well so I have mostly every thing on ur list. I am having very bad sinus issues right now, I am suddenly eating more than normal, my friend asked me a question and I burst into tears and forgot that my class was going to the library. I don't have discharge (at least I don't think that's what I find in my underwear) or acne. My mom got her period when she was my she around the same time I am now. I'm 10 about to turn 11 if that helps. Anyway I was thinking would our periods still be similar even though she is a bigger women and I'm a skinny girl? I mean I'm not like bikini skinny ( although I wear one) I have a little belly but like a centimeter so barely noticeable
I just want to know if I would be maybe getting mine soon? I guess I have two questions!!! Thank you in advance!!!!💗💗💗💗💗😜😜😜😜

You could be getting yours soon, especially if your mom got hers around your age too! She may have been the same size as you when she was your age...her body has just changed! You won't really know until you get it. Try preparing yourself with pads and/or tampons in your locker! Good luck girl!

mailyse f.

by mackie70 on 3/22/2013 2:23:12 AM

I'm 11years old and I just had a really bad cramp I told my mom and she gave me some medicine for it and she told me to keep checking my underwear for blood and that she thinks I might be starting my period and I believe her because my boobs have been sore and swollen,I just had a cramp,and I have pubic hair growing down there and under my arms. But I'm really scared about starting my period. Do u have any tips for me? I do keep pads and tampons in my purse and stuff. And I just had a headache. Any tips??

by Love turtles on 3/18/2013 5:31:30 PM

Hey Y'all.
My name is Hannah, and I am 13, almost 14. My middle school days are drawing to a close, and yet I haven't started my period yet. I have all of the signs and symptoms. I have had them for months. I've researched very possible symptom, and I have almost all of them. Moodiness, bloating, cravings, cramping, boob growth, pubic and underarm hair, and stomach problems. I don't know what's wrong with me. All of my friends have started, even my younger friends. I asked my mom and she said she started at the beginning of 8th grade. For me, 8th grade is almost over. Help?!?

by PixieLicious60 on 3/17/2013 6:51:14 PM