Bridget M.

is modding

13 MINUTES AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

AN HOUR AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

2 HOURS AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Im 3 days late and I'm scared this is my third period I'm 11 btw

Helen S.

by naenae14 on 3/14/2013 6:30:08 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
my friend got her period at around 10 and she is now 13.
she period must be irreagular because sometimes she would miss a month in between. she told ber mom the other day that she didnt her her period yet and it has been a month. her mom ended up putting her on like a birth control pill!!! as her best frind i find this stupid. wont taking a birth control pill at such and early age cause ur body to be even more irreagular. i told her to research some stuff and show her mom but her mom didnt listen.her mom is even making her tell her stepdad about all of this which i find very inapporiate. do you have any advice? PS. she finally got her stuff yesterday

Hey girlie,

There might be more to the story than you can tell--some people take birth control to help regulate their period, so if your friend's doc prescribed it to her, I would trust their judgment and that there might be more than what you know. What medicine your friend takes is between her and her doc!

Meghan D.

by GL4life1 on 3/9/2013 10:54:55 PM

I am 11 and I want to know when will I get my period.A few days ago I got cramps and I didn't feel good and sometimes I crave for sweet things to eat.And I also got a lot of hair down their and little armpit hair .When will I get my period cause I want to know when.

by ginita0302 on 3/9/2013 10:14:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
For a 5 days now i have had a never ending headache, sometimes i get cramps and others days i dont, i cant sleep, I have been feeling really irrated, and I have been developing for around 2 years now. Does that mean I will get my period soon, my family members all think I am, and even though I do too Im not willing except it and i just wanna know if it sounds like im gonna get it. Please answer ASAP

Hey hottie1250, mhmm it may be on it's way. This could be your body's way of telling you to get ready. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by hottie1250 on 3/8/2013 7:02:21 PM

hi my name is Ghalya I'm 12 and in a few months ill be 13 i am really concerned that I will never get my period but:
I am on a training bra and my boobs are sticking out
I have armpit hair and hair down their too
I am 49-50 kilos and my weight is always shifting
I have occasional cramps
I have occasional headaches
I always crave food
I'M VERY WORRIED I WONT GET MY PERIOD BECAUSE I HEARD THAT SOME GET IT AT MORE THAN 18 YEARS OLD AND I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE THAT PLEASE ANSWER TO THIS BECAUSE THIS COUNTS ON MY LIFE AND NO I DIDN'T GET DISCHARGE BUT PLEASE HELP!!!!! I am not athletic and I don't move alot !!!!

Hey girlie! I know this can be super stressful, but it's difficult to predict when your period will come. It's different for everyone. If you're already showing signs of puberty, though, it's probably not far off. I would try talking to your mom and asking her when she got her period; age of puberty is often similar among family members. Hope this helps!
Florence N.

by ghalyahasproblems on 3/8/2013 11:01:36 AM

I have all of the following stuff listed but yet I still dont have my period Frown it really upsets me when I see all my friends getting theres and I'm all left out ! I have had discharge ever since the beginning of 6th grade and now I'm about to be in the 8th grade.I havent talked to my mom about it because my mom is not really the understanding type, so I kinda feel like im on my own with this whole thing and I could really use some pointers with this whole thing so that I am not completely alone.

by jordantluvsu on 3/6/2013 8:50:17 PM

I just hit my first period 3-4 days ago. It's getting bad even though its my first. Is it normal to be this way?

Hey chica, every girl experiences her period a little differently.  Talk with your mom or a nurse if you're worried something might be wrong.  You might find this post helpful: "Your guide to PMS and how to handle it."

Karin E.

by ChristinaXxoxxo on 3/4/2013 12:40:47 AM

I am 14 and i've never had my period and my lil sis and older sis have theirs they both started when they where around 11 and 12 y didnt i my started hers then too

by chelsea04 on 3/2/2013 1:40:03 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD My periods are irregular sometimes, but It's two days late, and I'm freaking out. Is it possible that I'm pregnant? I also do track so all week long I've been running and weightlifting, I didn't know if that was a factor or not.

Hey girl, it is VERY unlikely that you are pregnant due to that mishap. Periods are just late sometimes. They don't always fall on the exact same day, especially if you are active. Now if 2-3 weeks go by and you don't have it, I would talk to your gyno. But I'm sure you're fine.

lauren r.

by Fizzo13 on 3/2/2013 10:46:10 AM

I'm 11. I haven't had my first period yet!! I'm scared it will start soon. I started getting discharge in 5th grade and starting wearing bras in the middle of 5th. now being in 6th, I notice I am getting some of the signs. Maybe a month or so ago I stsrted having painfully cramps. I told my mom and she said to wait a little while to see if I start. I have waited but nothing has happened. I eat a lot more now ( idk if that is craving) and gaining wait very easy. I am not over wait, but I am afraid that if this is a sign of my period i might get stuck with eating to much. my sister started a month ago, but she gets kinda annoyed when I ask her questions . I am really shy around my teachers , so if I start my period there I would be to scared to tell someone. what are some ways I can be prepared?

by PurpleRain08 on 3/2/2013 10:11:27 AM