Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr

1 HOURS AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

I've been feeling all signs of PMS. I really don't feel well, and I've never had my period before. I want to have my mom there for me in case I get it, but she's leaving on Saturday for work, and won't be back for a month! My dad wouldn't know what to do, and I have no idea what to do if I get my period without my mom around. Can you help me?

Hey girlie,

It will be a little awkward to talk to your dad, but he'll still be able to help you because that is his job as a parent! So if it does happen, just tell him as soon as it does, and he'll be happy to buy you pads and whatever else you need.

Meghan D.

by SILly0905 on 3/1/2013 9:42:51 PM

why do i have a period twice a month

Hey a taylor, everyone's period is different. Some cycles last longer than others. Some are light, others are heavy. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by ataylor on 3/1/2013 5:59:13 PM

is it normal to have your period twice a month

Hey a taylor, yep girly that's normal. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by ataylor on 3/1/2013 5:39:16 PM

Hi, so um my mom walked up to me and gave me a pad and said kept it in you backpack just in case, i havent even started me 1sr period yet!!so does this mean my mom thinks i am gonna get it soon?! I benn having some tummy stuff like cra
mps yeah, So any advise
Love
Lovesoccer00000

Hey girl, it never hurts to be prepared.  Having a pad with you is a great idea.  Check out this post for some pre-period advice: "First Period Prep."

Karin E.

by lovesoccergirl00000 on 2/25/2013 2:05:23 AM

Ok this is awkward but here goes. I am 11. I am always self conscience about myself. I am 5'7" and weigh 104 pounds. I can never be positive about myself. The worst of all, I started puberty. I am getting boobs and Mom won't let me get cups even though my boobs stick out of them. I got my period in November and then again on December but it is now February and I haven't seen it. I am very worried. I am scared that it won't come back since it been a while. I just feel out of the ordinary since kids pick on me and I got called the grossest girl in school because I started all this. Please help me! ASAP

by $lover on 2/21/2013 7:01:21 PM

Omg thank you!! You were a bigger help than the other person!

by $lover on 2/21/2013 3:32:35 PM

Ok this is a weird question. Please respond ASAP.

Hey Girl, yes you would need a guy. Don't worry about your period specifically but pay attention to your overall health and consult a doctor.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by $lover on 2/21/2013 3:21:29 PM

MOD! Help me!!

Hey girlie, if you say you're not sexually active, then you don't have any chance of being pregnant. It's only been two months and a lot of girls don't have a regular period in the beginning.  Just try to de-stress and hopefully your period will come soon.

Lauren T.

by $lover on 2/20/2013 8:29:55 PM

chelsea_99- Hey just want to let you know since Mods are busy. It is normal to be irregular for the first few years. My mom wasn't regular until after I was born, so don't worry that is completely normal. Smile One month you could have it.. then two weeks later again.. then 3 months later. Your body takes a while to get used to these change. Smile

by bluegirl80 on 2/19/2013 5:24:08 PM

I have had my period for just over 2 years, my period was due 2 and a half weeks ago and i am late, I have not be sexually active at all! I am just really worried,a few days after my period was due I had cramps and a few other symptoms so i assumed it was coming but it didn't. I also know that this might be because of stress and i just started school three weeks ago and i have been pretty stressed due to school, is that what may be delaying my period, i have had dishcharge over this time. Is this normal ? Thankyou ! xo

by chelsea_99 on 2/19/2013 12:37:14 AM