1 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

2 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

3 HOURS AGO These celebs are definitely killin' the selfie game #MustFollow: http://t.co/cjJgTVKZxk

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

Ok this is a weird question. Please respond ASAP.

Hey Girl, yes you would need a guy. Don't worry about your period specifically but pay attention to your overall health and consult a doctor.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by $lover on 2/21/2013 3:21:29 PM

MOD! Help me!!

Hey girlie, if you say you're not sexually active, then you don't have any chance of being pregnant. It's only been two months and a lot of girls don't have a regular period in the beginning.  Just try to de-stress and hopefully your period will come soon.

Lauren T.

by $lover on 2/20/2013 8:29:55 PM

chelsea_99- Hey just want to let you know since Mods are busy. It is normal to be irregular for the first few years. My mom wasn't regular until after I was born, so don't worry that is completely normal. Smile One month you could have it.. then two weeks later again.. then 3 months later. Your body takes a while to get used to these change. Smile

by bluegirl80 on 2/19/2013 5:24:08 PM

I have had my period for just over 2 years, my period was due 2 and a half weeks ago and i am late, I have not be sexually active at all! I am just really worried,a few days after my period was due I had cramps and a few other symptoms so i assumed it was coming but it didn't. I also know that this might be because of stress and i just started school three weeks ago and i have been pretty stressed due to school, is that what may be delaying my period, i have had dishcharge over this time. Is this normal ? Thankyou ! xo

by chelsea_99 on 2/19/2013 12:37:14 AM

this isnt really about this but how do i ask my mom to buy me pads im a beginner and me and my mom arent really close what do i say help!

by watermelon55 on 2/12/2013 12:56:19 AM

Lol whatp

by Tumblr8012 on 2/11/2013 5:36:46 PM

Hey

by Tumblr8012 on 2/11/2013 5:35:12 PM

Umm well let's see.. I never get ANY symptoms, and I'm almost 15 and I just got my period, a couple weeks ago). i never get cramps, or moods wings, or any of the symptoms everyone else talks about. Could it have something to do with that I do gymnastics? I usually train up to 6 hours a week, and I condition (like push-ups, sit ups, etc) everyday. I'm kinda confused, and I never got a "heavy flow" i think, there were 2 days in my period where it stopped randomly, then it came back. I also have had a VERY decreased appetite, so I just want to know if gymnastics has something to do with this.

Hey girlie,

That sounds normal for your first period, and I don't think your period would have anything to do with your appetite, but I'm not a professional so I would talk to your mom or a doc for an expert opinion!

Meghan D.

by Tumblr8012 on 2/11/2013 5:33:59 PM

I have gotten my first period last month and I was supposed to get it today but nothin is that normal? Should I be worried?

Hey girlie,

It is normal to be irregular at first, so I wouldn't worry Smile

Meghan D.

by animallover0 on 2/8/2013 11:12:23 PM

It never fails: I always talk about/wonder when my period is coming the day before it happens. CRAZINESS! >.<

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/5/2013 5:04:10 PM