3 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

6 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

7 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

this isnt really about this but how do i ask my mom to buy me pads im a beginner and me and my mom arent really close what do i say help!

by watermelon55 on 2/12/2013 12:56:19 AM

Lol whatp

by Tumblr8012 on 2/11/2013 5:36:46 PM

Hey

by Tumblr8012 on 2/11/2013 5:35:12 PM

Umm well let's see.. I never get ANY symptoms, and I'm almost 15 and I just got my period, a couple weeks ago). i never get cramps, or moods wings, or any of the symptoms everyone else talks about. Could it have something to do with that I do gymnastics? I usually train up to 6 hours a week, and I condition (like push-ups, sit ups, etc) everyday. I'm kinda confused, and I never got a "heavy flow" i think, there were 2 days in my period where it stopped randomly, then it came back. I also have had a VERY decreased appetite, so I just want to know if gymnastics has something to do with this.

Hey girlie,

That sounds normal for your first period, and I don't think your period would have anything to do with your appetite, but I'm not a professional so I would talk to your mom or a doc for an expert opinion!

Meghan D.

by Tumblr8012 on 2/11/2013 5:33:59 PM

I have gotten my first period last month and I was supposed to get it today but nothin is that normal? Should I be worried?

Hey girlie,

It is normal to be irregular at first, so I wouldn't worry Smile

Meghan D.

by animallover0 on 2/8/2013 11:12:23 PM

It never fails: I always talk about/wonder when my period is coming the day before it happens. CRAZINESS! >.<

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/5/2013 5:04:10 PM

Hello!! I NEED HELP!!! So my periods been coming for about 2 years now and then it suddenly stopped and didn't come for a whole month! (im not sexually active or anything just saying) and i was worried. It has now come but there isn't much! HELP!!!!!!

Hey girl, it can years before you get your period regularly.  Check out this article: "My Period is Random."  If you're worried, talk to your Mom or an adult you trust.

Karin E.

by caterina on 2/4/2013 5:28:40 AM

Another thing.
Do you loose your virginity if you use a tampon?

Hey chica, no, you do not lose your virginity if you use a tampon.

Karin E.

by kimchacha on 2/4/2013 3:42:13 AM

Okay. Im fourteen and i have had my discharge for four years now. I feel left out because NOTHING IS GROWING. No boobs no nothin. Ive been called washboardFrown
Im 5'5 and 90-85 pounds. My 15 yr old sis started at 13. What is up with meh!!!!!
Cry
Plz reply

Hey girl, check out the different age ranges that physical changes can occur during puberty.  Everyone's bod is different, including siblings.  Focus on things you love about your bod and you'll feel better than ever.  If you're still feeling worried, consult your Mom or an adult you trust.

Karin E.

by kimchacha on 2/4/2013 3:40:26 AM

I have never had my period and everyone in my family has even all my friends and im 14 my little sis started it and she is only 12 why am i the only one who hasent my mom says I should have got it by now should i be worried?

by chelsea04 on 2/3/2013 10:01:08 PM