7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

Hello!! I NEED HELP!!! So my periods been coming for about 2 years now and then it suddenly stopped and didn't come for a whole month! (im not sexually active or anything just saying) and i was worried. It has now come but there isn't much! HELP!!!!!!

Hey girl, it can years before you get your period regularly.  Check out this article: "My Period is Random."  If you're worried, talk to your Mom or an adult you trust.

Karin E.

by caterina on 2/4/2013 5:28:40 AM

Another thing.
Do you loose your virginity if you use a tampon?

Hey chica, no, you do not lose your virginity if you use a tampon.

Karin E.

by kimchacha on 2/4/2013 3:42:13 AM

Okay. Im fourteen and i have had my discharge for four years now. I feel left out because NOTHING IS GROWING. No boobs no nothin. Ive been called washboardFrown
Im 5'5 and 90-85 pounds. My 15 yr old sis started at 13. What is up with meh!!!!!
Cry
Plz reply

Hey girl, check out the different age ranges that physical changes can occur during puberty.  Everyone's bod is different, including siblings.  Focus on things you love about your bod and you'll feel better than ever.  If you're still feeling worried, consult your Mom or an adult you trust.

Karin E.

by kimchacha on 2/4/2013 3:40:26 AM

I have never had my period and everyone in my family has even all my friends and im 14 my little sis started it and she is only 12 why am i the only one who hasent my mom says I should have got it by now should i be worried?

by chelsea04 on 2/3/2013 10:01:08 PM

I wear pads but my mom says I should wear tampons cause their easier but the thought of a tampon makes me feel so
uncomfortable I like pads I dont like the thought of tampons they creep me out

by redvelvetluv on 2/1/2013 10:46:11 PM

Lately I have been feeling very queezy,little off balance,and I have been really grumpy , I asked my sister and she said, you might be starting soon. Is that true?

by Maddie12001 on 1/30/2013 1:36:33 AM

MOD
So for the past two weeks, I have been feeling tired, getting cramps, and having trouble sleeping. I also have had stomach aches and head aches too. I started to think my period was coming, but I didn't know for sure. Anyways, today, from the time I woke up to now, I have been VERY tired (even though I got 10 hours of sleep.) and have been on an "emotional rollarcoaster" and I have midterms this week. I haven't gotten my period yet so I don't really know the exact signs. I also went to the doctors, since my mom thought maybe I was just getting sick. I wasn't sick (thankfully) but I still don't know... Am I going to get my period soon, and how do I handle it?

I think it might be your period soon. Either that or normal growing pains and puberty changes. However if you get your period just make sure you're stocked with pads and tampons! If you have the right materials at all times there's no need to be scared Smile good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by gigiluv on 1/22/2013 9:01:32 PM

I have been having some discharge and I found a little blood the other day in my underwear. How soon should I except I full blown period. I just want to be prepared. Thanks

by dancergurl42 on 1/20/2013 10:44:02 PM

MOD

Hey girl, check out this page and see if it helps:

We have everything you need to know about all things period! , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by Kayla_Mariee on 1/19/2013 11:48:04 PM

MOD

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure if it's your period or not, but if there's blood then it is! I would talk to your mom because she will know just what to do to help you out Smile

Meghan D.