Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

4 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

5 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

I wear pads but my mom says I should wear tampons cause their easier but the thought of a tampon makes me feel so
uncomfortable I like pads I dont like the thought of tampons they creep me out

by redvelvetluv on 2/1/2013 10:46:11 PM

Lately I have been feeling very queezy,little off balance,and I have been really grumpy , I asked my sister and she said, you might be starting soon. Is that true?

by Maddie12001 on 1/30/2013 1:36:33 AM

MOD
So for the past two weeks, I have been feeling tired, getting cramps, and having trouble sleeping. I also have had stomach aches and head aches too. I started to think my period was coming, but I didn't know for sure. Anyways, today, from the time I woke up to now, I have been VERY tired (even though I got 10 hours of sleep.) and have been on an "emotional rollarcoaster" and I have midterms this week. I haven't gotten my period yet so I don't really know the exact signs. I also went to the doctors, since my mom thought maybe I was just getting sick. I wasn't sick (thankfully) but I still don't know... Am I going to get my period soon, and how do I handle it?

I think it might be your period soon. Either that or normal growing pains and puberty changes. However if you get your period just make sure you're stocked with pads and tampons! If you have the right materials at all times there's no need to be scared Smile good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by gigiluv on 1/22/2013 9:01:32 PM

I have been having some discharge and I found a little blood the other day in my underwear. How soon should I except I full blown period. I just want to be prepared. Thanks

by dancergurl42 on 1/20/2013 10:44:02 PM

MOD

Hey girl, check out this page and see if it helps:

We have everything you need to know about all things period! , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by Kayla_Mariee on 1/19/2013 11:48:04 PM

MOD

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure if it's your period or not, but if there's blood then it is! I would talk to your mom because she will know just what to do to help you out Smile

Meghan D.

by Kayla_Mariee on 1/19/2013 11:33:11 PM

MODOMDMODMODMODMOD
Okay, so I have a question, what's the fluid coming out of my boobs??

Helen S.

by PinkiePie413 on 1/19/2013 1:37:02 AM

Hey there. I'm almost 12 and I haven't had my period yet. All of my friends have. My sister had it when she was 12 as well. Should I be worried?

by ilovecookie1 on 1/18/2013 4:50:35 PM

Okay I'm a little freaked out about this and I didn't know what I should do. Well I'm 14 and in less than a week ill be 15. Anyways I have never had a period. a couple months back this white stuff started to come out of me and I'd have to wash underwear so many times because if this. Well today these awful pains were going on in my stomach. I actually had to stop myself for a minute until they passed on. Anyways after u got home from my basketball game I took a hot bath to help ease my stomach pains and this dark reddish brown stringy discharge like fluid was hanging out of that area so u got out and took toilet paper to just pull it out. I asked my mom and she said that I was probably getting my period and that it was just a blood clot. But after about 4 or 5 hours nothing else has came out. Should I be worried or is this just my period starting? Please please help.

by annie1234 on 1/15/2013 10:52:48 PM

I'm 16 I am sexually active . My period is almost two weeks late and my breasts are feeling tender and my face is breaking out. I am physically active running and playing basketball about two hours everyday. Can you tell me why I'm late?

by Ashlibabey10 on 1/15/2013 9:38:54 PM