9 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

10 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

11 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

4 signs your period is coming

Your period always come at the most annoying times, but it’s even worse when you’re not expecting it. If your periods have been irregular, there are still...

MODOMDMODMODMODMOD
Okay, so I have a question, what's the fluid coming out of my boobs??

Helen S.

by PinkiePie413 on 1/19/2013 1:37:02 AM

Hey there. I'm almost 12 and I haven't had my period yet. All of my friends have. My sister had it when she was 12 as well. Should I be worried?

by ilovecookie1 on 1/18/2013 4:50:35 PM

Okay I'm a little freaked out about this and I didn't know what I should do. Well I'm 14 and in less than a week ill be 15. Anyways I have never had a period. a couple months back this white stuff started to come out of me and I'd have to wash underwear so many times because if this. Well today these awful pains were going on in my stomach. I actually had to stop myself for a minute until they passed on. Anyways after u got home from my basketball game I took a hot bath to help ease my stomach pains and this dark reddish brown stringy discharge like fluid was hanging out of that area so u got out and took toilet paper to just pull it out. I asked my mom and she said that I was probably getting my period and that it was just a blood clot. But after about 4 or 5 hours nothing else has came out. Should I be worried or is this just my period starting? Please please help.

by annie1234 on 1/15/2013 10:52:48 PM

I'm 16 I am sexually active . My period is almost two weeks late and my breasts are feeling tender and my face is breaking out. I am physically active running and playing basketball about two hours everyday. Can you tell me why I'm late?

by Ashlibabey10 on 1/15/2013 9:38:54 PM

Mod mod mod mod.
So I'm 14 years old and I've been having my period since I was 12. Lately when I'm not on my period there's this clear gel that I thing is coming out of my vagina. What is it?? And am I in trouble?? I have to wear a panti liner even when I'm not on my period.

Hey Girl, occasionally a girl's period will be irregular. Especially at your age, its normal and could occur because of a change in diet, exercise, or growing. However, if it continues you might want to see a doctor. The clear stuff is discharge that you should be getting.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Rachel001 on 1/15/2013 4:22:40 PM

So Im 13 and I have all of the signs:
-boobs growing (I'm a 34A) been developing for 3 yrs
-loads if discharge 2 years
- headaches
- moodiness depression
- Underarm hair
- leg hair
-lots of hair down there
And after I read this (I've never heard if this being a sign) I realized for the past couple days I've been forgetting lots of stuff
Please help Im not desperate for it but I want to know when it's coming

by jess-styles on 1/13/2013 9:15:45 AM

Um i keep getting ALOT Of discharge in my panties, and i have a lot of stomachaches aches. Im 13. And im not really sure, am i gonna get it soon? Should i carry around a pad at school?

Hey girl,

That could be a sign of getting your period, but I'm not sure. If you want to know more about your bod and when your period might be coming, you could talk to your doctor, but it's different for everyone, and it will come when your body is ready! In the meantime, I would keep a pad in your backpack or your locker in case you get it when you are at school.

Meghan D.

by lovely440 on 1/12/2013 8:05:45 PM

I have Celiac Disease and since I go to boarding school, i can never get entirely away from gluten. I notice that the hives/rash gets worse.

by Cocoa Loco! on 1/12/2013 11:01:47 AM

PLEASE REPLY
im 11 i think i got my period and i told my mom i did to but its more brown then red and i dont think its blood! I read another page and it said its not a period its discharge!? Im confused and i dont know what to do. I wear pads cause my mom thinks its my period but what if its just discharge?

if your mom thinks its your period, she's probably right. Even if its just discharege, if its that heavy you might want to wear a pad anyway.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by jodie114 on 1/10/2013 2:03:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I have a problem! I have been having all the signs of getting my period. Tender boobs, cramps, headaches ,mood swings, discharge,ect. When will I get my period I started getting discharge about 5 or six months ago! When will it come. I want to be prepared. I am 12 and had never had my period:/ thanks!

Hey girlie, there's no scientific way to tell. Just be on the lookout and carry pads in your purse and backpack just in case.

Lauren T.