2 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

3 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

4 HOURS AGO Because it's just not summer without s'mores: http://t.co/C4XwBBuHGX

COMMENTS

8 ways to volunteer you've never thought of

When you help someone out, it makes ya feel totally awesome. But there are only so many times that you can do the standard charity acts without...

Need Advice?
I'll help you with absolutely anything by giving you top notch well thought out advice ASAP. I'm on this site all the time and have been giving advice on here for over a year.
I'm 16 and have been through a lot..so any problem you have my profiles just a click away and I'm sure I can help you out<3
xoxo,
maggie183

by maggie183 on 7/15/2012 7:27:51 PM

*****PLEASE READ*****
DO you love the Hunger Games? If you do, join my club, Hunger Games Trilogy Lovers!!! We talk all things Hunger Games. Please join!!! You rock if you joined Smile

by loppyears12 on 7/15/2012 7:24:47 PM

Totally awesome!
I think I'm gonna look into volunteering at the public library or local animal shelter! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/15/2012 6:36:52 PM

Awesome! New community service ideas!! Thanks GL!
This summer I'm volunteering to sew bags for My New Red Shoes.

by HelenaPS on 7/15/2012 6:25:06 PM

Mod Smile
Recently, I have started to wear make-up. After a few hours of wearing it my face gets "shiny." How can I reduce that shiny effect? I wash my face and moisturize before I apply my foundation.
Thanks, I really love GL(:

hey! I'm glad you like the mag! have some concealing powder on hand to apply lightly when you notice your face getting shiny. good luck!

Helen S.

by basketballover5 on 7/15/2012 6:04:52 PM

I'm helping out this summer by volunteering at Habitat for Humanity and cleaning up parks.

by supersingershannon on 7/15/2012 5:04:39 PM

do you like rock music?if so then this is the club for you!Rock music that rocks!the talk is about anything really but mostly rock music both old and new.Join today!!

by SKYRIM78 on 7/15/2012 11:37:25 AM

Here is a good cause my friends and I are involved in, it's a page on Facebook called "Hold A Child's Hand". Here's what it's about:
There were many goals we wanted to accomplish with our project. One of our goals was to raise awareness of the importance of the preservative free drug called, Methotrexate. (a drug that helps children fighting cancer) This medication has been in short supply for some time, and we decided that we would contact the congressmen of all 50 states, as well as President Obama, to inform them of the issue. Another goal was to help families who are affected by childhood cancer. To do this, we planned many events to raise money for cancer research and financial assistance for families. Our goal was to raise at least $1000 for a foundation called “Alex’s Lemonade Stand” which focuses on finding a cure for childhood cancer, and providing funds to help families as their child endures treatment. Another goal was to raise $150 for the Ronald McDonald House Charities.

by thumperella14 on 7/15/2012 10:59:42 AM

I am volunteering at my local library and local animal rescue league

by 6ftsunshine:) on 7/15/2012 9:45:05 AM