11 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

12 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Beach bound? 10 surfside workouts

Whether you’re spending your whole summer at the beach or just a week of it, you don’t have to put your exercise routine on hold. Actually, the...

mod mod mod
i really really need an easy workout an 8th grader this year and im the head of the school so i need to look like a role model cuz i remember how as a 7th grader i looked at the 8th grade girls as goddesses and role models...anywaysss im just not the skinniest girl ever and i dnt want to be major major skinny i just just dont want alot of problem ares are mosty my tummy and sides and thighs...helpppppppp!! thnks!!

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile

Helen S.

by luvinlife12 on 8/20/2012 8:28:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I am in ok shape, but I have a double chin starting to form. How do I fix that?!

Hey chica! If you're eating healthy and getting some exercise, I'm not sure what else you can do. Everyone has a different face shape, and your may be on the rounder side. If you're truly concerned, I'd talk to your doc to make sure you're in a healthy weight range for your age and height Smile

Becca G.

by katgirly on 8/11/2012 1:50:01 AM

Ok, so I wouldn't consider myself fat, but I have a little bit of a muffin top and I want to get rid of it. Whenever I wear jeans, they don't look right because if they fit around my waist then they'll be too baggy, but if they are a good length then they'll be too tight. Are there any good workouts I can do that will help? Also, I started dance(acro and hip hop) and I need help on arm strengthening exercises that will help with handstands,backbend kickovers,etc. Thanks!

Helen S.

by sammy_sn0wflak3 on 7/30/2012 6:14:17 PM

Can you please start putting videos or at least pictures with the workouts? I would do these if i knew how! the instructions are no help at all!

by sbieber13 on 7/24/2012 9:27:06 PM

hey! i always have trouble sticking to an exercise
routine. i do great the first few days, but then it kind of gets old. any advice?
thanks Smile

Hey! here's a wide variety for ya

Helen S.

by AnnaKay98 on 7/23/2012 7:35:39 PM

you're not too skinny and not too fat... u are beautiful and that is that

by billabongbabe997 on 7/21/2012 3:04:54 PM

I would love to tone up a little before highschool starts. Do you know any excercises I could do to tone my inner thighs, lower belly( its where all my belly fat seems to go), and strengthen my shoulders, I'm gonna be on the swim team this year so I need to be strong, plus it's my freshman year, and as you probably know, girls can be mean... Thanks for reading.
- Kellie

Hey girl,

If you're going to be on the swim team, there's nothing better than practice! Swimming is one of the best exercises for your body, and engages nearly all of your muscles. Swimming laps and even treading will totally tone your entire bod. Find a local pool or fitness center with a pool where you can start practicing. When swimming season comes around you'll be toned and ready to go!

Catherine C.

by klbugg97 on 7/20/2012 9:04:15 AM

Hi, ok so i am a soccer player and i run a few times a week and practice 2-3 times a week but it feels like my thighs are huge and that i can't look any better! i am trying hard to eat better and stuff but its so hard not to eat something sweet every day! is there another workout i can do to tone my legs and thighs?? thx!!

Hey girl, the best workouts for legs are squats, lunges, calf raises, and stair climbers. Keep up the running, too, because that'll definitely get ya some lean muscle.
Carrie R.

by rockstar58 on 7/18/2012 2:26:33 PM

Hey I need some workouts that will take the fat off of my thighs & slim my tummy down! Could you give me some workouts/tips that will help with that? Thanks! xoxo

Hey chica! The tough thing about slimming down is that you can't control WHERE you lose the inches.  Luckily, workouts like running and jogging help tone your thighs (which makes them look better) and helps you burn fat.  As always, a healthy diet is essential to swimming down- eat enough food for your body to work, but try to keep that food on the healthy side (veggies, lean meats, fruits).  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by victoriabieberz on 7/18/2012 12:13:01 PM

I made a club called Love your life! Here's what it's about: This club is basically about what's going on in your life and where to come if you need advice or just need someone to talk to! Smile Anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile please join and spread the word! To find the club just go on clubs then click on the category new and you'll see love your life! I still need a treasurer, secretary, and a VP!!! So please join and leave a comment when you go on the club and tell my me what you want to be and why. Thanks

I also have a club called Ariantors which is if you are a fan of Ariana Grande! I also need a treasurer, secretary, and VP! Basically do the same for the what I said for live your life! Thanks

These are the first two clubs I have ever made and I appreciate it if you read all this and joined them! Smile

by PeaceKool on 7/13/2012 10:54:22 PM

Hey girls Smile

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Eating healthy
Family probs
Mean girls
Money makers
Boredom Busters
Your attitude
Summer camp
Your bod

And any other advice you need! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I guarantee a speedy response! Im also here if you need someone to talk to. So what are you waiting for? My profile is a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/13/2012 10:21:38 PM

yes, because i would totally do this in front of all the snooty girls w/ perfect bods and hair and tans. um, no thanks. i'll do my workouts where i get sweaty and red indoors, out of public eye. good idea though.

by kpianoplayer on 7/13/2012 8:28:29 PM

To stay fit at the beach, I do army crawls on the sand.

by supersingershannon on 7/13/2012 8:24:13 PM

To stay fit at the beach I run through and in the waves.

by otter77 on 7/13/2012 5:49:14 PM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

Kissing can cause cavities.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?