7 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

10 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

11 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Best jeans for curvy girls: Setting the curve for BTS

Hey curvy cuties, looking for some jeans to show off your awesome bod? Look no further, we’ve gotcha covered with six pairs to fit a range...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
every time i go to buy new jeans, i try them on in the store and they fit perfectly. but once they get washed, they're all streched out and are two sizes too big for me, no matter what brand i get! it's so annoying, because all my belts are broken, and i can't even bend down without them showing my underwear.

Hey soccacheer, mhmm. Maybe try buying a smaller size in the store, or air dry your jeans so they don't get stretched in the dryer. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by soccacheer on 1/25/2013 8:18:10 PM

I agree. These jeans cost a BIT too much... But, one thing's for sure, Aero's knit jeggings are TO DIE FOR Smile

by Topaz1116 on 9/19/2012 10:30:17 PM

Erm...got anything in the more $20-$35 range? Not all of us can blow $60 on jeans...no matter how cute they are.

by smileurastar on 8/28/2012 3:30:59 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Hi. I need help with what type of jeans would look for me. I have short legs (I'm only 5 feet!) and I have hips that I think looks unflattering I'd say I'm not too fat and too skinny but whenever I wear jeans I see my unflattering hips... I usually wear skinny jeans but are there any type of jeans that would look good on me? Thanks! Xx

Hey girl! You could try jeans with a little flare to balance out your hips! xxoo
Maggie P.

by Jnndrt on 8/2/2012 2:11:06 PM

so basically ur saying that only bootcut jeans look gud on curvy gurlz? I wear super skinny jeans & i still look gud!

by krazykaratechick on 7/29/2012 5:09:18 PM

-billabongbabe997-

So basically, operationbeautiful.com says you are beautiful, period. But only if you are not too skinny and not too fat.
Oh, the irony.

by Freakout911 on 7/26/2012 12:38:42 PM

Mod mod mod!
Hey, so I'm going shopping for jeans for school, and I was wondering what the best type are for pear shape girls. I have short legs and I carry my weight in my thighs. What would be the best for my body shape? Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie! Try a straight leg jean. Skinny jeans will highlight your pear shape.  Straight leg jeans will make your legs look longer.  Try on a bunch of types and brands- it can take a lot of trying on to find the right pair! xoxo

Kate G.

by Luvpink11 on 7/26/2012 1:04:11 AM

I'm moving on to high school and thinking about changing my style. I have a pretty interesting hair color, dark brown with red and blonde highlights (all natural) and somewhat dark skin. I was thinking of dying my hair a nice color that pops, any recommendations?

by batty159 on 7/24/2012 10:34:41 PM

not too skinny and not too fat... you are beautiful and that is that

operationbeautiful.com

by billabongbabe997 on 7/21/2012 3:13:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
im going back to school in august and there is this guy i really like and we are soo close and i tell him everything, i want to have clothes that are super cute and not expensive that will make him like me. any ideas?

Hey chica, we have lots of options on the website (here's one: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/12/Brighten-up-homeroom-this-fall-with-cool-colored-jeans.aspx).  Clothes can't make him like you, but he'll definitely notice how confident you are to be rocking colored jeans! Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.