2 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

5 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

6 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Best jeans for curvy girls: Setting the curve for BTS

Hey curvy cuties, looking for some jeans to show off your awesome bod? Look no further, we’ve gotcha covered with six pairs to fit a range...

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a really good cause and will help out a lot of kids with cancer!

by thumperella14 on 7/17/2012 10:27:09 AM

Here is a good cause my friends and I are involved in, it's a page on Facebook called "Hold A Child's Hand". Here's what it's about:
There were many goals we wanted to accomplish with our project. One of our goals was to raise awareness of the importance of the preservative free drug called, Methotrexate. (a drug that helps children fighting cancer) This medication has been in short supply for some time, and we decided that we would contact the congressmen of all 50 states, as well as President Obama, to inform them of the issue. Another goal was to help families who are affected by childhood cancer. To do this, we planned many events to raise money for cancer research and financial assistance for families. Our goal was to raise at least $1000 for a foundation called “Alex’s Lemonade Stand” which focuses on finding a cure for childhood cancer, and providing funds to help families as their child endures treatment. Another goal was to raise $150 for the Ronald McDonald House Charities.

by thumperella14 on 7/17/2012 10:25:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD please!!! my questions are never answeredFrown( ok where can i find a pair of shorts with cuffs? i can never find a store!! i always end up getting a longer pair and cuffing them and then they end up too shortFrown last, i have a ton of shirts(plain) but they all go over my curves and give me no body shape. i was thinking i could get some v necks, would that help? if not, what kind of short would help? thanks!!!!(please answer!!!)

Hey girl! Check online, lots of store have cuffed shorts, they just might be sold out in stores!  You can also try making your own cutoffs and cuffing them, so you can control the length.  V-necks will give you body shape, and so will tucking in your shirt.  Throw on a cute belt and you'll be giving your curves the attention they deserve.  xoxo

Kate G.

by karategirl78 on 7/17/2012 10:13:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So i exercise 5 days a week 30 min a day, but the thing is Ramadan is in a few days (I'm Muslim) and it means i have to fast like not eat or drink anything from sunrise till sunset, obviously i can't work out during this time, because i think its unsafe to exersice without water or food, and also i can't workout at night. what can i do? Thanks a bunch =]

Hey girl!  Your body is going to be going through some pretty intense stuff during your fast, so it wouldn't be the worst thing to take a break.  If you're worried about getting out of shape, try doing light stuff right before you wake up and right before you go to sleep (like push ups and sit ups).  You'll get a little exercise in, but you won't push your body too far during your fasting time.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by JudiCutie on 7/17/2012 1:01:22 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod
this guy is going to ask me out tomorrow (in person, we go to a gym class together). Thing is, I don't want him to ask me out. We're texting right now and I want to friendzone him, how do I do that? I really don't want to date because I'm only 14 (freshman) and I don't like him that way, but I want to stay friends!!!!

Hey girlie,

Find a way to say it so that he won't feel shot down and bad about himself.  Maybe use the excuse that you want to focus on your family, work, school, sports, or something else important in your life.  Or straight-out say that you don't want to be in a relationship right now.
Jordan S.

by LLL328 on 7/16/2012 10:29:47 PM

WATCH THIS! It's me singingSmile

by fireworks1071 on 7/16/2012 9:48:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so im 5'6 and 134 lb during the skool yr, but during the summer i always gain a bit of weight, this yr i gained 3-4 lbs ovr da summer, and i've intensified my daily workout, i've been dieting a bit, eating healthy, but i cant lose those 3-4 lbs! No matter wat i do!!! Plz help me! I want to get rid of those pounds in about 4 weeks, so plz help! And also, i hve a flat stomach but an extremly stobourn pouch of fat at the bottom, i need exercises to get rid of it! I want a flat stomach by the time skool starts ( august 27th)

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Helen S.

by fashiondiva4 on 7/16/2012 8:56:49 PM

The jeans are way!!! to epensive. But I want them but I know I am not going to get them.

by Noissap on 7/16/2012 8:34:14 PM

NOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Sorry i have another question. I have these weird pimples on my thighs mostly on the back but it makes me really uncomfortable when i wear shorts, so i was wondering whats the best way to get rid of them and prevent them from coming back?

hey! try washing the problem areas regularly and moisturizing them if the skin seems dry. if the problem persisits try talking to your doctor or dermatologist

Helen S.

by Glis awesome on 7/16/2012 7:49:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like skinny jeans but my thighs are "bigger" and regular denim is like uncomfortable for me so i was thinking about wearing jeggings cause they seems like a comfy alternetive i was just wondering is they work for "bigger" people.

hey! Yeah totally, they are way comfier Smile