7 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI

12 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

15 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

COMMENTS

Best jeans for curvy girls: Setting the curve for BTS

Hey curvy cuties, looking for some jeans to show off your awesome bod? Look no further, we’ve gotcha covered with six pairs to fit a range...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
every time i go to buy new jeans, i try them on in the store and they fit perfectly. but once they get washed, they're all streched out and are two sizes too big for me, no matter what brand i get! it's so annoying, because all my belts are broken, and i can't even bend down without them showing my underwear.

Hey soccacheer, mhmm. Maybe try buying a smaller size in the store, or air dry your jeans so they don't get stretched in the dryer. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by soccacheer on 1/25/2013 8:18:10 PM

I agree. These jeans cost a BIT too much... But, one thing's for sure, Aero's knit jeggings are TO DIE FOR Smile

by Topaz1116 on 9/19/2012 10:30:17 PM

Erm...got anything in the more $20-$35 range? Not all of us can blow $60 on jeans...no matter how cute they are.

by smileurastar on 8/28/2012 3:30:59 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Hi. I need help with what type of jeans would look for me. I have short legs (I'm only 5 feet!) and I have hips that I think looks unflattering I'd say I'm not too fat and too skinny but whenever I wear jeans I see my unflattering hips... I usually wear skinny jeans but are there any type of jeans that would look good on me? Thanks! Xx

Hey girl! You could try jeans with a little flare to balance out your hips! xxoo
Maggie P.

by Jnndrt on 8/2/2012 2:11:06 PM

so basically ur saying that only bootcut jeans look gud on curvy gurlz? I wear super skinny jeans & i still look gud!

by krazykaratechick on 7/29/2012 5:09:18 PM

-billabongbabe997-

So basically, operationbeautiful.com says you are beautiful, period. But only if you are not too skinny and not too fat.
Oh, the irony.

by Freakout911 on 7/26/2012 12:38:42 PM

Mod mod mod!
Hey, so I'm going shopping for jeans for school, and I was wondering what the best type are for pear shape girls. I have short legs and I carry my weight in my thighs. What would be the best for my body shape? Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie! Try a straight leg jean. Skinny jeans will highlight your pear shape.  Straight leg jeans will make your legs look longer.  Try on a bunch of types and brands- it can take a lot of trying on to find the right pair! xoxo

Kate G.

by Luvpink11 on 7/26/2012 1:04:11 AM

I'm moving on to high school and thinking about changing my style. I have a pretty interesting hair color, dark brown with red and blonde highlights (all natural) and somewhat dark skin. I was thinking of dying my hair a nice color that pops, any recommendations?

by batty159 on 7/24/2012 10:34:41 PM

not too skinny and not too fat... you are beautiful and that is that

operationbeautiful.com

by billabongbabe997 on 7/21/2012 3:13:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
im going back to school in august and there is this guy i really like and we are soo close and i tell him everything, i want to have clothes that are super cute and not expensive that will make him like me. any ideas?

Hey chica, we have lots of options on the website (here's one: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/12/Brighten-up-homeroom-this-fall-with-cool-colored-jeans.aspx).  Clothes can't make him like you, but he'll definitely notice how confident you are to be rocking colored jeans! Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Alyssa_Adelina on 7/17/2012 12:02:05 PM

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a really good cause and will help out a lot of kids with cancer!

by thumperella14 on 7/17/2012 10:27:09 AM

Here is a good cause my friends and I are involved in, it's a page on Facebook called "Hold A Child's Hand". Here's what it's about:
There were many goals we wanted to accomplish with our project. One of our goals was to raise awareness of the importance of the preservative free drug called, Methotrexate. (a drug that helps children fighting cancer) This medication has been in short supply for some time, and we decided that we would contact the congressmen of all 50 states, as well as President Obama, to inform them of the issue. Another goal was to help families who are affected by childhood cancer. To do this, we planned many events to raise money for cancer research and financial assistance for families. Our goal was to raise at least $1000 for a foundation called “Alex’s Lemonade Stand” which focuses on finding a cure for childhood cancer, and providing funds to help families as their child endures treatment. Another goal was to raise $150 for the Ronald McDonald House Charities.

by thumperella14 on 7/17/2012 10:25:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD please!!! my questions are never answeredFrown( ok where can i find a pair of shorts with cuffs? i can never find a store!! i always end up getting a longer pair and cuffing them and then they end up too shortFrown last, i have a ton of shirts(plain) but they all go over my curves and give me no body shape. i was thinking i could get some v necks, would that help? if not, what kind of short would help? thanks!!!!(please answer!!!)

Hey girl! Check online, lots of store have cuffed shorts, they just might be sold out in stores!  You can also try making your own cutoffs and cuffing them, so you can control the length.  V-necks will give you body shape, and so will tucking in your shirt.  Throw on a cute belt and you'll be giving your curves the attention they deserve.  xoxo

Kate G.

by karategirl78 on 7/17/2012 10:13:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So i exercise 5 days a week 30 min a day, but the thing is Ramadan is in a few days (I'm Muslim) and it means i have to fast like not eat or drink anything from sunrise till sunset, obviously i can't work out during this time, because i think its unsafe to exersice without water or food, and also i can't workout at night. what can i do? Thanks a bunch =]

Hey girl!  Your body is going to be going through some pretty intense stuff during your fast, so it wouldn't be the worst thing to take a break.  If you're worried about getting out of shape, try doing light stuff right before you wake up and right before you go to sleep (like push ups and sit ups).  You'll get a little exercise in, but you won't push your body too far during your fasting time.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by JudiCutie on 7/17/2012 1:01:22 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod
this guy is going to ask me out tomorrow (in person, we go to a gym class together). Thing is, I don't want him to ask me out. We're texting right now and I want to friendzone him, how do I do that? I really don't want to date because I'm only 14 (freshman) and I don't like him that way, but I want to stay friends!!!!

Hey girlie,

Find a way to say it so that he won't feel shot down and bad about himself.  Maybe use the excuse that you want to focus on your family, work, school, sports, or something else important in your life.  Or straight-out say that you don't want to be in a relationship right now.
Jordan S.

by LLL328 on 7/16/2012 10:29:47 PM

WATCH THIS! It's me singingSmile

by fireworks1071 on 7/16/2012 9:48:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so im 5'6 and 134 lb during the skool yr, but during the summer i always gain a bit of weight, this yr i gained 3-4 lbs ovr da summer, and i've intensified my daily workout, i've been dieting a bit, eating healthy, but i cant lose those 3-4 lbs! No matter wat i do!!! Plz help me! I want to get rid of those pounds in about 4 weeks, so plz help! And also, i hve a flat stomach but an extremly stobourn pouch of fat at the bottom, i need exercises to get rid of it! I want a flat stomach by the time skool starts ( august 27th)

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Helen S.

by fashiondiva4 on 7/16/2012 8:56:49 PM

The jeans are way!!! to epensive. But I want them but I know I am not going to get them.

by Noissap on 7/16/2012 8:34:14 PM

NOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Sorry i have another question. I have these weird pimples on my thighs mostly on the back but it makes me really uncomfortable when i wear shorts, so i was wondering whats the best way to get rid of them and prevent them from coming back?

hey! try washing the problem areas regularly and moisturizing them if the skin seems dry. if the problem persisits try talking to your doctor or dermatologist

Helen S.

by Glis awesome on 7/16/2012 7:49:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like skinny jeans but my thighs are "bigger" and regular denim is like uncomfortable for me so i was thinking about wearing jeggings cause they seems like a comfy alternetive i was just wondering is they work for "bigger" people.

hey! Yeah totally, they are way comfier Smile

Helen S.

by Glis awesome on 7/16/2012 6:41:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD(PLEASE)<3
So im going to go back to school in a week and i got a new backpack for eighth grade. Its pretty spacious and nice but the color is boyish blue and ugly. I have an idea of coloring all the zippers and the logo with sharpie. Also, my parents would let me hot glue on some sequins and a flower. I can also create an "S" with some pink beads. I could also create my initials with some sequins on the straps. Do you think this is childish for a 13-14 or is it weird? I dont know....PLEASE HELP!!! What do you suggest? Im not sure if the sequins would look pretty or tacky.....S.O.S!!!
Thanks so much in advance, please help ASAP.
(Its a High Sierra backpack from Costco)
________****Boypolar****________

Hey! I think it depends on what you like, but I totally think something like that could work for 8th grade. I guess personally, I wouldn't want so much stuff on there at the same time? Like maybe I would do one or two of those ideas but not all of them? That's just me though, decorate to your heart's content!

Helen S.

by boypolar on 7/16/2012 6:12:50 PM

I am going to bleach my hair and dye it a bright red so I'm super excited. My mom said maybe I should wait until right before school starts (first week in September) to do it so it will look really nice and new, but I'm too impatient to wait. Is it possible to just bleach my roots again and dye all my hair red right before school starts? Or would I want to bleach it all and dye it again right before school starts? Cuz it is gonna fade, so I'll have to dye it again anyway but my hair will grow it cuz it grows fast. Thanks!

hey! It'll look the best when it's brand new, but yeah, you could get the roots done and dye it again before school Smile

Helen S.

by pinkguitar98 on 7/16/2012 5:17:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey, im going back to school soon and i really like this guy and i want to have some not too expensive but really cute clothes when i go back to school , do you have any suggestions ?

Hey babe, Kohl's always has really good sales, and Forever 21 also has pretty cheap clothes. Those are my faves. Smile
Carrie R.

by Alyssa_Adelina on 7/16/2012 4:45:25 PM

MODMODMOD
Hey so im going to New York City in 2 weeks, and I have no clue what to wear to the airport! I want to comfortable, but fashionable. Also, it will be hot there, so i don't really wanna wear a big jacket or anything haha Tong Thanks!

Hey babe, sounds like fun! It's definitely a good plan to wear comfy clothes. I'd go for some cute jean capris and a patterned tank or fitted v-neck tee. You might actually wanna bring just a light sweater, too, because it tends to get kinda chilly on airplanes. But that's up to you.
Carrie R.

by Classy_Cassy on 7/16/2012 4:29:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, it says my profile is being moderated but I haven't done anything to it? I've waited a few hours and it's still going.

Hey chicky, if you just made it, then it has to be approved. Or someone could have reported it for some reason.
Carrie R.

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 7/16/2012 4:13:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Im gonna be in high school annd, trying to snag my first bf when school starts and would like some bac to school style tips to attract! Im a little bigger, not plus size, but L-XL juniors size... Im a pear shape and my negatives are my legs, arms, and im only 5'2. My positives are my curves! O and my ah, butt is kinda on the large size.. Any sweet style tips that could complement my short figure and maybe get some positive attention from my crush? (and i know style isnt the main concept of snagging a bf, me and my crush are already buds and go well together! I just wanna try to make the next move, and nice style could help) (;
Thanks!!!

Hey babe, there are a few style tips to look slim and tall. First, go for clothes that have v-necks and/or vertical stripes. Also, wearing dark colors, like black or navy, helps. High heels can help lengthen your legs, and you can even style your hair a little fuller at the top of your head to get some extra height.
Carrie R.

by KaylieGurl663 on 7/16/2012 2:47:35 PM

Hey Girls come check out the clubs S.O.S. and Rock Music That Rocks!!!!! If you want someone to chat with or need help or anything S.O.S. is the club for you! If you like any kind of Rock music come check out Rock Music That Rocks!!!!!!

by awtechnofish on 7/16/2012 1:32:57 PM

School about to start and im looking for big bows but i cant find any. where can i find big bow?

Hey chica, check out Claire's or the accessories section of Forever 21. If you're still striking out, maybe consider making one of your own. It'd be a fun summer project. Smile
Carrie R.

by cuteangel7892 on 7/16/2012 1:30:48 PM

Like the page on FB "Hold A Child's Hand"!!! It's for a really good cause! Smile

by thumperella14 on 7/16/2012 11:10:28 AM

Mod Mod Mod
How do you guys do the giveaways? Like, do you have the company hold the item then ship it to the person? Or do you have them at your offices or something? Thank you, I was just randomly wondering about it today.

Hey girl! The companies ship the prizes for us.
Carrie R.

by cassycat on 7/16/2012 10:30:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
in every shirt i where u can see the outline of the cups of my bra! its so annoying and embarrassing! how do i get rid of it! thank u

Hey chica, you might need to try a different style of bra then. Push-up bras, for example, only really work well with low-cut shirts. So if you're wearing a t-shirt or something, you might wanna have some regular bras, too.
Carrie R.

by artistchic99 on 7/16/2012 9:49:48 AM

Hey every1! Join Advice Now! We still have treasurer, secretary, and custom open!!!

by coolgal332 on 7/16/2012 9:49:19 AM

$60 is not very budget worthy for a pair of jeans! that's pretty crazy. they were cute though, i'll give you that. i just get my jeans at Plato's Closet because they are $12 and name brand like Delia's, Aeropastale, American Eagle, etc.

by Kalulah on 7/16/2012 8:38:24 AM

I like the girl's shoes in the third picture...haha

by Acutiebookworm on 7/16/2012 12:36:58 AM