42 MINUTES AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

1 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't wanna read about British spies?! Enter to win a copy of Dangerous Deceptions from @HMHKids: http://t.co/Eozjo2nZg1

2 HOURS AGO #DIY the cutest centerpieces for your Thanksgiving table: http://t.co/twZiwuHspF

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Chic chambray

What pieces have I accrued more than any other this summer? Chambray shirts. My closet is suddenly stocked with them, probably because I can’t seem to stop...

Idk if you will see this.... But anyway
I have a sleveless jean vest that ties like that one, and i cant get it to look good with anything. What types of shorts/skirts wiould it look good with. Ilemme kniw if you need a more detailed description

Hey girlie,

Try mimicking the picture by pairing it with a bright colored denim: lime green, strawberry pink, or lilac purple would be my picks! You could also go with a black skinny pant or a neutral patterned high-waisted body con skirt. (Like black and white stripes.) Keep an open mind!
Lauren C.

by LilyLookALike on 8/9/2012 9:21:59 PM

Love life? It sounds awesome. But how do I locate it do I just click on it or what?

by kittycays on 8/2/2012 12:35:19 AM

I made a club called Love your life! Here's what it's about: This club is basically about what's going on in your life and where to come if you need advice or just need someone to talk to! Smile Anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile please join and spread the word! To find the club just go on clubs then click on the category new and you'll see love your life! I still need a treasurer, secretary, and a VP!!! So please join and leave a comment when you go on the club and tell my me what you want to be and why. Thanks

I also have a club called Ariantors which is if you are a fan of Ariana Grande! I also need a treasurer, secretary, and VP! Basically do the same for the what I said for live your life! Thanks

These are the first to clubs I have ever made and I appreciate it if you read all this and joined them! Smile

by PeaceKool on 7/13/2012 10:49:40 PM

cute!!Please join Love Life and One Direction!!

by gleerules101 on 7/13/2012 10:25:40 PM

Hey girls Smile

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Boys
Death/loss
Summer camp
Fears
Your bod
Self-esteem/confidence
Recipes

And any other advice you need! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I guarantee a speedy response! Im also here if you need someone to talk to. So what are you waiting for? My profile is a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/13/2012 10:23:07 PM

Do you know of anywhere else that would have these type of tops??? Thx in advance!!!
Love, Lauren Smile

Hey girl, try hitting the mall stores or finding vintage stuff at thrift shops!
Meghan D.

by Chocolate kiss on 7/13/2012 9:45:19 PM

cute <3

by chocolateworld12 on 7/13/2012 8:02:52 PM

I made two clubs today(one that had to do with Ariana Grande and other basically about your life) If you want to be an officer or something then leave a comment on my profile and tell me why you want to and let you know once my clubs are approved!Smile Hope you join!!! Smile My profile is also being moderated too, but hopefully it will be available tomorrow!

by PeaceKool on 7/13/2012 7:47:58 PM

i have chambray shorts and they are ADORABLE
find em at aero

by alex18903 on 7/13/2012 6:46:35 PM

I really want some chambray shirts!

by Augie on 7/13/2012 5:35:09 PM