3 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

4 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

5 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

GL Exclusive: Laura Marano and Raini Rodriguez talk summer style

Any Austin & Ally fans out there? Well, today’s your lucky day. Not only can you catch the world premiere of the “Heard It On The...

I made a club called Love your life! Here's what it's about: This club is basically about what's going on in your life and where to come if you need advice or just need someone to talk to! Smile Anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile please join and spread the word! To find the club just go on clubs then click on the category new and you'll see love your life! I still need a treasurer, secretary, and a VP!!! So please join and leave a comment when you go on the club and tell my me what you want to be and why. Thanks

I also have a club called Ariantors which is if you are a fan of Ariana Grande! I also need a treasurer, secretary, and VP! Basically do the same for the what I said for live your life! Thanks

These are the first two clubs I have ever made and I appreciate it if you read all this and joined them! Smile

by PeaceKool on 7/13/2012 10:51:31 PM

My favorite Austin & Ally star is Raini Rodriguez.

by supersingershannon on 7/13/2012 8:34:08 PM

I made two clubs today(one that had to do with Ariana Grande and other basically about your life) If you want to be an officer or something then leave a comment on my profile and tell me why you want to and let you know once my clubs are approved!Smile Hope you join!!! Smile My profile is being moderated too, but hopefully it will be available tomorrow!

by PeaceKool on 7/13/2012 7:49:08 PM

?questions about your body? your crush? your studying? family? anything at all! no question is too weird or stupid i promise<3

join my club:I Believe In You

xoxoxo

also trying to fill in spots for things please spread the word thanks<3

by lilliebeans on 7/13/2012 6:04:34 PM

OOPPS!!! I almost forgot! The name of my second club is KeepCalm&CarryON

Hope you join! Smile

by *kailey* on 7/13/2012 5:07:17 PM

Hey girlies! I have two brand new clubs for you to join!!!
One is an advice club where you can ask anything or answer other girls questions! Its called Dear K.K.

The second club is about ANYTHING!! Thats right! ANYTHING! You can talk abut whatever you want to talk about(celebs,school,drama,guys,family,sports,makeup,fashion
food,growing up, etc!!) Join today for a great time!

PS: There are open spots for VP,TREASURER,SECRETARY,AND MORE!!!(in both clubs!)

by *kailey* on 7/13/2012 5:03:40 PM

I love A&A soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mush and i would do anything to meet the cast!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/13/2012 4:12:46 PM

I got this cute Jean jacket at aeropostal, and it has longer larts on the fromt cuz its meant to tie at the end. The only problem is i dont know what to wear it with, or what to wear under it. If i only wear my bra, then some of my skin near my shorts is exposed, and it kinda looks weird just over a cami. What type of shorts, or shirts/tanks should i wear to make ot look cute?

Hey girl,

It's hard to say exactly what to wear with it since I don't know exactly what it looks like or how long it is. If it's not that much distance from the end of the jacket to your shorts, it's probably meant to be worn by itself - like a cropped tee, that some girls wear by itself. Sometimes that's just the style, to have some skin showing. If you're not comfortable with that, I would wear a plain tank top under it.
Kelly G.

by LilyLookALike on 7/13/2012 3:31:50 PM

I <3 Ally! Laura is just like her! I wish I could meet her in real life......

by Christiangal345 on 7/13/2012 3:30:23 PM

Okay, so this is a really weird question. My best friend told me about two weeks ago that she did it with a guy, but she wouldn't give me the guys name. Then, yesterday, she told me that she made it up, so I asked her why she would tell me something like that. She said because she thought I would believe her. She says she has a boyfriend and has ex-boyfriends, but I don't believe her. She exaggerates all the time. And, yesterday, we were talking and she asked who I thought she would be good with in our grade. I said two boys who were nice, but she said she meant the "popular boys." I said none of them. She said that was mean I said that. I don't like the term "popular" because my friend just puts those people first in her life. By the way, we're entering 8th grade and I've never had a boyfriend. She's also a Debbie Downer. Would it be rude of me not to invite her to my birthday? I already asked her before she told me this lie,but we haven't set a date yet. What should I do

Hey girl,

I would try having a convo with her first. Since you already invited her, it would be rude to un-invite or just not tell her when you've set the date. Just try having a conversation with her and explain how you feel, just like you wrote in the comment. Talk about how it frustrates you when she purposefully lies to your face, or talk about how it really brings you down when she's so pessimistic about everything. Listen to her and be respectful, but allow yourself to open up about what you've been holding in.
Kelly G.

by dancethenightaway on 7/13/2012 2:59:11 PM

My favorite Austin & Ally star is Ross Lynch.

by otter77 on 7/13/2012 2:37:18 PM

can you enter in a contest on more than one mobile device at a time?

Hey girl,

Just make sure you are only using one profile and it should work. I'm not sure if you can be logged on in separate places or not.
Kelly G.