2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

COMMENTS

Going on vacation with my best friend was a disaster!

My family invited my best friend to go with us on vacation. I thought, “Wow, this is going to be so much fun!” Wrong! My mom...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I had been hanging out with the same three girls since second grade(now going into 8th) and this past year 2 other girls decided they wanted to join our little group and we said of course but those other two girls(the new ones who just joined) started causing problems and drama, they would tell lies about me and talk about me behind my back, By the end of the year they had that entire group convinced that I was mean. One day when I got to school they told me I wasn't good enough to be friends with them anymore. I have been ignoring them and I went and found new friends, did I make the right decision or should I forgive them?

Hey girlie! I answered this question a few times, so check it out on one of the other posts you put it on! xoxo

Kate G.

by Taylor243 on 8/24/2012 10:59:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Hey girl! Talk to your older friends alone and tell them your concerns.  If they don't support you, I say you were totally right to find new friends! You can forgive them and be friendly without being friends with them. xoxo

Kate G.

by Taylor243 on 8/24/2012 10:58:06 AM

Ugh! Who wants a friend like that? So inconsiderate!

Hey I can't stand you
Cuz your so messy
And really selfish
It's upsetting mommy

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 5:17:50 PM

Wow, if I had that kinda prob. I would just flip out, Literally.

by Rainbow♥123 on 8/20/2012 5:04:36 PM

I need advice! Help!!

by khdogs on 8/13/2012 9:43:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi! All of my friends have big boobs & I feel really left out because Im only a 32 B :/ Are there any ways of getting bigger boobs? Like drinking more milk or something? Thankss

Hey girl, be proud of what you've got. There are good things about every boob size. And there isn't anything you can do to make yours bigger, so learn to love 'em.
Carrie R.

by junior on 8/8/2012 5:00:48 PM

MOd! MOD MOD!!!
(continued from previous comment)
Then, today she popped up on facebook chat ONLY to tell me that some guy had kissed her & she really liked him. I don't think this is good for her, but I acted supportive of the idea, so that maybe she would start talking to me again. I really do care about her, and I don't want this guy to break her heart and shatter her selp confidence even more! (she brings people down to boost herself up--its sad but the only way she knows how to deal with her insecurities) She's not the same girl-- she's boy~crazy, she wears way too much makeup, she doesn't want any pictures of herself that are even slightly goofy on her profile. She's hanging out with snobby people. I don't think it's good for her. What do I do, and how do I tell her gently that I disapprove??? Please help.
Thank you so much!

Hey girly I didn't see your previous post, but from what I can gather you have a friend who has changed a lot.  It stinks that she isn't the girl you became friends with, but keep in mind everyone develops at a different pace.  If she's ready to kiss and date, even if you don't think she should be, it's her choice.  All you can do is be there for your friend.  Eventually, she might calm down and get a little goofy again, so don't worry too much. xoxo  Good luck!

Kate G.

by sasquatchlove on 8/6/2012 1:43:46 PM

oh and how do you become a mod? and also is 12 old enough to be a mod?

Hey girl!

Most of the mods are interns who are in high school or college. But we do have some opportunities for younger girls so check out this link!

Rachael A.

by pandasrock292 on 8/6/2012 12:09:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so im ny school there are different groups. i am not the most popular girl, so i have a limited amount of friends. Well last year, (well in 6th grade, im going into 7th grade now) two of my friends, i will name them Anne and Kayla for there privacy, left me out constantly. Like i wouldn't be surprised if Anne chewed the food and Kayla swallowed it. Well this has been happening every year and it really hurts and they didnt even notice. Like there was a party that we had in our class and i spent the whole time sitting next to them while they struck up an hour long convo. thank god it ended but i cant trust them anymore. im scared to trust people because this happens more than once a year. I got a new friend (lets just say her name is Linda) and she respects me more than Anne and Kayla. I really want to get back at Anne and Kayla and become really close with Linda. I feel that it is the wrong thing to do but I REALLY want revenge. HELP!

Hey girl!

Don't try and get revenge on Anne and Kayla! You could end up jeopardizing your new friendship with Linda if you use her just to get back at them. That's not right. I totally understand that you're feeling angry about how they've left you out over and over again. You have a right to be mad. But the best revenge is to show them that you're moving on and really don't care. If you and Linda get along great and you two respect each other, hang out with her as much as you want. You don't have to forget about Anne and Kayla altogether, though. You can still hang out with them. You don't have to leave them out just because they left you out. Be the bigger person in this situation. That's the best thing you can do.

Rachael A.

by pandasrock292 on 8/6/2012 11:26:00 AM

I have never really had any friends till 4th grade when i met my BFF. I love her like a sister but lately things havent been the same. She has gotten very rude and easily bored. Its really annoying. Shes also spolied which makes matters worse since when she comes to my house we have to do alot of things by ourself. It is just to much work for me to hang oout with her. She has also been hanging out with new friends, who i absolutely dislike (and she knows it). My other friends also agree and we all think we are growing apart. What to do??

by khdogs on 8/4/2012 4:30:58 PM