13 MINUTES AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

AN HOUR AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

2 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Going on vacation with my best friend was a disaster!

My family invited my best friend to go with us on vacation. I thought, “Wow, this is going to be so much fun!” Wrong! My mom...

thanks mod! Smile

No problem, girl! Smile
Carrie R.

by Bootsie753 on 7/18/2012 2:29:51 PM

MOD MOD
i did explain that when i apologized but still neither of them will talk to me. I still talk to lenny but shes at camp this week so i cant talk to her, and liz and james were my only 2 good friends other than her..i dont know what to do with out these people theyve been my bff's for so long. :/ should i find new friends or wait around for liz and james or what?

Gosh, I'm sorry about that, girl. That's so weird that they would suddenly not wanna be your friends. Well, it definitely wasn't your fault at all, so unless they're willing to forget about it, there's not much else you can do. Try hanging out with other people for a while, and maybe you'll find that one of your other friends is good BFF material.
Carrie R.

by Bootsie753 on 7/18/2012 2:14:27 PM

im having some problems with a few of my friends lately..4 of us were gonna hang out at a carnival last week and we were all pumped for it. then last second my BFF "Lenny" canceled and she and i are on good terms, but the other 2 i was supposed to go with, not so much.. "Liz" and "James" were the other two i was gonna hang out with, but when we got there, james ditched us, and so it came down to me and liz. liz found a bunch of friends that i didnt know and spent the whole night totally focused on these other people and not even talking to me. then she yelled at me for being anti-social and she found james and goes "make her be social!" and james gave me a funny look and walked away. its been 2 weeks and neither james nor liz will talk to me at all even though i apologized (not sure what i did but i apologized) i feel so alone, they had been my closest friends..now idk what to doooo??????

Hm, that sounds like a weird sitch, girl. Did you try explaining to your friends that you were just shy because you didn't know the people they were hanging out with? Ask your friends to hang out again, and tell them that you were having an off night if they bring up the carnival. They shouldn't judge you based on one evening, so hopefully you can all hang out again and you can show them how much you really like being around them.
Carrie R.

by Bootsie753 on 7/18/2012 2:04:21 PM

I have no idea what to do! I meet this boy like 2 years ago, we dated like 5-10 times. We are recently dating but I keep seeing pictures on Facebook with him kissing another girl and some post of him saying he loves other girls. I talk to him about it and it tells me he is just helping them he their bfs jealous. but I get angry I feel worthless compared to them. Plus we never see each other because I'm not allowed to date yet, so we never have time for each other what should I do!? PLEASE HELP!

Hey! I think it's time to dump this guy. Making you feel worthless is a quality no boyfriend should have, no matter what.

Helen S.

by Rainbows_rawr on 7/17/2012 8:29:52 PM

I've been getting really annoyed laltey by everything! Like what my family says or does. and it drives me nuts! How can I realse my stress? PLEASE HELP!

hey! yeah i've been there. I think after a certain number of years living with your parents starts to get to you and you just drive eachother crazy. my advice is to spend time out with friends. it'll make coming home less trying.

Helen S.

by Rainbows_rawr on 7/17/2012 7:57:26 PM

My mom invited my best friend that lives far away that visited to come with us to Wisconsin for a family reunion. When she came it was THE WORST EVER.

by Gabriella123 on 7/16/2012 10:29:09 PM

my best friend is really changing these days.she is blurting out my personal secrets,planning horrible things on me,and she always involves me in her problems.what should i do?shes driving me crazy!

Hey chica, maybe it's time you took a step back from your bestie for a bit. Don't be mean, but if you can hang out with her a li'l less often, that could help you tolerate her better when you do hang out. And if she's telling your secrets and hurting your feelings, tell her that (nicely and in private, of course). She's your bestie - you should be able to tell her what's on your mind.
Carrie R.

by hot mess on 7/16/2012 6:17:10 AM

Sometimes if being nice doesn't work you might want to say something like that-not to harsh, but something like, "You really need to pick up after yourself. I'm sorry, but I asked and you didn't listen. So I had to say that." That wouldn't be to bad.

by lovelydays111 on 7/14/2012 10:13:05 PM

Hey guys come join my club royal advice. I need officers that can help give great advice. And anyone who need totally amazing advice on ANYTHING should definitely join. Plus check out my advice queen page! <3

by cali princess on 7/14/2012 5:39:34 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/14/2012 2:04:39 PM