4 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

7 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

8 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

Going on vacation with my best friend was a disaster!

My family invited my best friend to go with us on vacation. I thought, “Wow, this is going to be so much fun!” Wrong! My mom...

but sometimes saying "hey you're a slob-pick up after yourslef!" is so much more effective.

by ohheyitsjennyy on 7/14/2012 1:25:27 PM

@horsie9000- The article is in the category In the News under the Advice column. Since this article is a bit old you will have to press READ MORE at the bottom of each page(not the one under each article!)The article is called- Kids these days- Smart n' Savy or not so much? And the video is called Lunch Scholars. Hope this helped! Laughing

by Pistachio Queen on 7/14/2012 10:38:25 AM

I made a club called Love your life! Here's what it's about: This club is basically about what's going on in your life and where to come if you need advice or just need someone to talk to! Smile Anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile please join and spread the word! To find the club just go on clubs then click on the category new and you'll see love your life! I still need a treasurer, secretary, and a VP!!! So please join and leave a comment when you go on the club and tell my me what you want to be and why. Thanks

I also have a club called Ariantors which is if you are a fan of Ariana Grande! I also need a treasurer, secretary, and VP! Basically do the same for the what I said for live your life! Thanks

These are the first two clubs I have ever made and I appreciate it if you read all this and joined them! Smile

by PeaceKool on 7/13/2012 10:52:51 PM

Hey girls Smile

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Boys
Death/loss
Summer camp
Fears
Your bod
Self-esteem/confidence
Recipes

And any other advice you need! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I guarantee a speedy response! Im also here if you need someone to talk to. So what are you waiting for? My profile is a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/13/2012 10:33:24 PM

Hey girls! So this year I REALLY want to join dance, but I've never done it before. I haven't told my mom that im into it, and usually my mom is easy going, but whats a good way i can explain it to her? I'm scared that she'll say no

Hey girl,

Tell your mom all the reasons you love it and why its important to you! Your mom wants you to be happy Smile
Meghan D.

by EliseLovesMagazines on 7/13/2012 10:06:50 PM

yah, some of my friends i would never dare take somewhere lol

by beaner826 on 7/13/2012 10:06:21 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
So this is kinda random but there was an article published here a while ago where this guy went around asking trivia questions to kids in his school about things like politics and geography, and they failed at answering. I was wondering if you knew which article this was? i cant find it! Thanks

Hey girl,

I have scrounged the site looking for this article, but I can't seem to find what you're looking for. Sorry!!

Meghan D.

by horsie9000 on 7/13/2012 10:00:41 PM

MODMODMOD
Ok so whenever one two of my friends hang out i get super jelous especially when they talk about it! I hate feeling like this and i wish i could get it and not feel bad but i do! DO u have any advice on how not to? Thanks in advance.

Hey girl, try talking to them about it. They might not realize they're excluding you! If they still don't let you join try hanging out with them separately.
Meghan D.

by rachelnrocks on 7/13/2012 9:56:12 PM

I'm sorry that happened. ALL gals can relate to that sitch.

by Christiangal345 on 7/13/2012 9:32:07 PM

I made two clubs today(one that had to do with Ariana Grande and other basically about your life) If you want to be an officer or something then leave a comment on my profile and tell me why you want to and let you know once my clubs are approved!Smile Hope you join!!! Smile My profile is being moderated too, but hopefully it will be available tomorrow!

by PeaceKool on 7/13/2012 7:51:18 PM