1 HOURS AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

2 HOURS AGO #Unraveled by @GenniferAlbin is finally in stores! Still need to catch up? Read the first book in the series, #Crewel, on @wattpad for free!

2 HOURS AGO What does your horoscope say this week (dun dun dunnn!): http://t.co/0fOq0gESZ6

COMMENTS

How to keep up a phone convo your crush

I never know what to talk about when talking to my crush on the phone! I've tried to talk about things we have in common, but it...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
It's always really akward when me and my crush text... he isn't very good at keeping a convo going and admittedly neither am I. He typically replies with one word and it ends up being me asking questions and him not really texting at all. Help!!

Hey! You just have to persist in asking questions. it takes two to keep a convo going, so he has to respond too.

Helen S.

by goofyball2246 on 11/24/2012 4:41:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
I really need some help here. Ive known the guy that I like for about two months now, and we get along pretty well. We mostly see each other at band practice because we're both in our school's marching band....and that's when we usually talk. However, we gave each other our numbers around the time we met because we liked talking to each other, etc. At one of our football games a few weekends ago, he turned around from where he was standing on the field (in front of me), but I didnt look back at him the first time so he turned around again. The second time he turned around he called my name, and when I said "what?" he just smiled, didnt say anything, and turned around again. We text a lot, and a week ago I told him that I had feelings for him, but I kept it short and to the point, but he never texted me back. I waited 24 hrs before texting him again, and he replied, but we didnt talked about it and havent since. What do I do??!

Hey girl,

If you told him you liked him, especially over texting, he was probably surprised and not sure how to respond. If he hasn't brought it up, he's probably not ready for a relationship, so it's probably best to stay friends at least for now!

Meghan D.

by aeroangel87 on 11/11/2012 12:59:45 AM

hey girls!
r u looking for a club where u can ask anything? well if u join my club "kathapple17" u can feel free to ask me anything. no worries, there is never a weird Question.
JOIN NOW!

by kathapple17 on 8/27/2012 1:22:31 PM

Boy Problems ASAP
Ever need someone 2 talk 2 but, your to afraid 2 ask your parents. It's OK just talk to me and I'll help you out ASAP!Please feel free 2 ask questions.Oh and remember the more people the BETTER!Ages 10-17

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 10:09:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I only get to see my crush over the summer at camp. We've known each other for a long time though, and we always go to the same camp every year no matter what. Is it worth crushing on him, or should i move on..?

Hey! You can have more than one crush if you want Smile it's possible to like someone else even if you have a special place in your heart for this guy too Smile

Helen S.

by KatarinaG on 8/13/2012 7:53:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i just met this new guy and hes really sweet and hot. The first few times it went pretty deep now hes disapearing. How do i get his attention ?

Hey girl! If you have his number, text him and see if he wants to chill.  If he's avoiding you, though, you might want to let things cool down between you two and let him make the next move.  xoxo
Kate G.

by XxsexychickxX on 8/6/2012 4:06:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
How do you stop worrying about a guy not liking you if he is your boyfriend and you know he cares? My mom is helping me but I am still having a hard time!
HELP!

Hey girl, it takes time really. Just spend as much time with him as you can and you'll start to get more comfortable and worry less. I'm sorry girl, its tough but you just have to let yourself trust!

lauren r.

by dramastar on 7/27/2012 6:10:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
so this tomorrow i am going to either go to the movies or on a boat with my bf. I am super nervous and i want to make all these plans but my mom says "i dont know yet lets wait for tomorrow to plan" but im scared something will go wrong with planning, and i havent seen my boyfriend since my last home fastpitch game. i am REALLY scared to see him again, i dont know if he has changed.

Hey girl!

Stop worrying so much! You need to relax and let yourself have fun, no matter what activity you end up doing. Even though you haven't seen your boyfriend in a bit, you starting dating him for a reason right? I'm sure he hasn't changed. If you keep worrying, you're never going to enjoy seeing him again!
Rachael A.

by guitarsrsweet55 on 7/27/2012 3:13:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD So I went on a first date with my big crush. It was to the movies and he was a total gentleman; he payed for my ticket and opened all the doors from me and such. It was so much fun and went perfectly! He told me he had an awesome time and seemed sincere, and I told him the same, but he hasn't asked me out again and it's been about a month. I've texted him a couple times since then, but do you think he's not interested? I don't wanna seem obsessive, but I'm not sure what to do :/ Help!

by incognitogirl95 on 7/26/2012 2:49:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i'm really scared to use a tampon but i know if i did life would be so much easier!! what should i do??

Hey girl!

You're right...life would be so much better! Tampons are way more comfortable, clean, and convenient than pads. Don't be scared to use one! It might take a few tries to get comfortable with it, but once you do you'll be so happy. There are directions on how to use tampons in every single box, so check those out for tips.
Rachael A.