2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

How to keep up a phone convo your crush

I never know what to talk about when talking to my crush on the phone! I've tried to talk about things we have in common, but it...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
It's always really akward when me and my crush text... he isn't very good at keeping a convo going and admittedly neither am I. He typically replies with one word and it ends up being me asking questions and him not really texting at all. Help!!

Hey! You just have to persist in asking questions. it takes two to keep a convo going, so he has to respond too.

Helen S.

by goofyball2246 on 11/24/2012 4:41:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
I really need some help here. Ive known the guy that I like for about two months now, and we get along pretty well. We mostly see each other at band practice because we're both in our school's marching band....and that's when we usually talk. However, we gave each other our numbers around the time we met because we liked talking to each other, etc. At one of our football games a few weekends ago, he turned around from where he was standing on the field (in front of me), but I didnt look back at him the first time so he turned around again. The second time he turned around he called my name, and when I said "what?" he just smiled, didnt say anything, and turned around again. We text a lot, and a week ago I told him that I had feelings for him, but I kept it short and to the point, but he never texted me back. I waited 24 hrs before texting him again, and he replied, but we didnt talked about it and havent since. What do I do??!

Hey girl,

If you told him you liked him, especially over texting, he was probably surprised and not sure how to respond. If he hasn't brought it up, he's probably not ready for a relationship, so it's probably best to stay friends at least for now!

Meghan D.

by aeroangel87 on 11/11/2012 12:59:45 AM

hey girls!
r u looking for a club where u can ask anything? well if u join my club "kathapple17" u can feel free to ask me anything. no worries, there is never a weird Question.
JOIN NOW!

by kathapple17 on 8/27/2012 1:22:31 PM

Boy Problems ASAP
Ever need someone 2 talk 2 but, your to afraid 2 ask your parents. It's OK just talk to me and I'll help you out ASAP!Please feel free 2 ask questions.Oh and remember the more people the BETTER!Ages 10-17

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 10:09:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I only get to see my crush over the summer at camp. We've known each other for a long time though, and we always go to the same camp every year no matter what. Is it worth crushing on him, or should i move on..?

Hey! You can have more than one crush if you want Smile it's possible to like someone else even if you have a special place in your heart for this guy too Smile

Helen S.

by KatarinaG on 8/13/2012 7:53:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i just met this new guy and hes really sweet and hot. The first few times it went pretty deep now hes disapearing. How do i get his attention ?

Hey girl! If you have his number, text him and see if he wants to chill.  If he's avoiding you, though, you might want to let things cool down between you two and let him make the next move.  xoxo
Kate G.

by XxsexychickxX on 8/6/2012 4:06:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
How do you stop worrying about a guy not liking you if he is your boyfriend and you know he cares? My mom is helping me but I am still having a hard time!
HELP!

Hey girl, it takes time really. Just spend as much time with him as you can and you'll start to get more comfortable and worry less. I'm sorry girl, its tough but you just have to let yourself trust!

lauren r.

by dramastar on 7/27/2012 6:10:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
so this tomorrow i am going to either go to the movies or on a boat with my bf. I am super nervous and i want to make all these plans but my mom says "i dont know yet lets wait for tomorrow to plan" but im scared something will go wrong with planning, and i havent seen my boyfriend since my last home fastpitch game. i am REALLY scared to see him again, i dont know if he has changed.

Hey girl!

Stop worrying so much! You need to relax and let yourself have fun, no matter what activity you end up doing. Even though you haven't seen your boyfriend in a bit, you starting dating him for a reason right? I'm sure he hasn't changed. If you keep worrying, you're never going to enjoy seeing him again!
Rachael A.

by guitarsrsweet55 on 7/27/2012 3:13:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD So I went on a first date with my big crush. It was to the movies and he was a total gentleman; he payed for my ticket and opened all the doors from me and such. It was so much fun and went perfectly! He told me he had an awesome time and seemed sincere, and I told him the same, but he hasn't asked me out again and it's been about a month. I've texted him a couple times since then, but do you think he's not interested? I don't wanna seem obsessive, but I'm not sure what to do :/ Help!

by incognitogirl95 on 7/26/2012 2:49:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i'm really scared to use a tampon but i know if i did life would be so much easier!! what should i do??

Hey girl!

You're right...life would be so much better! Tampons are way more comfortable, clean, and convenient than pads. Don't be scared to use one! It might take a few tries to get comfortable with it, but once you do you'll be so happy. There are directions on how to use tampons in every single box, so check those out for tips.
Rachael A.

by softball6 on 7/23/2012 11:04:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok so I met this guy at camp and the week after, we were texting and he asked me out. We've texted a bunch and stuff, but I want to Skype him. But if I skyped him I have no idea what I would do on Skype! Help? Smile

Hey girlie,

Talk about what you would normally talk about in texts! What you did that day, the music you're listening to, etc. Try watching a TV show or movie "together" (on at the same time for each of you) and then share your reactions on Skype. There's all sorts of ways you can use Skype to get to know him better! Smile
Lauren C.

by soapy13 on 7/23/2012 12:04:55 AM

hi so I'm in love with my bgf and he likes me back, we are interested in dating but both of us are too shy to further our relationship. Also, our parents disprove of teen dating so we both don't know what to do. Is dating at a young age bad? I don't comprenhend...

Hey girlie,

Dating at a young age isn't necessarily "bad," but parents have all sorts of reasons for not approving - mostly, it has to do with the teens moving too fast and getting too wrapped up in the relationship, because it's one of their first ever. Which kinda makes sense! Dating can be fun and a great way to build confidence, try new things, and open up to new people. But it's tough because it depends on your agreement with your parents - if they don't approve and you'll get into trouble if you do date, then you gotta hold off and respect their decision. If you want to date, try talking to them and see what their concerns are. Maybe you can compromise so you can get the "dating age" lowered in your house or you can date if they meet him first, for example. <3 Communicate with them in a mature way and see what they're thinking!
Lauren C.

by raceagainstthemachine on 7/22/2012 10:04:29 PM

MOD! Help, I'm so confused. Okay so when I was younger, there was this guy (my bro's friend) and we used to see each other every week. But cos he was my bro's friend we didn't talk much. Then he moved away and he and my bro grew apart but we all caught up every few months. I added him on FB and he accepted. Then in Feb we were chatting on FB and he asked 4 my number (2 continue talking). We ended up txtng every other day, just joking and having fun. Then I saw him when I was out with my friends and he looked like he wanted to say hi. But I ignored him, hoping that he would come up to us (stupid right?). He didn't. Then I txtd him a couple of days later to catch up - no reply. That was 2 months ago and when I txtd him 2 wks ago still no reply. Now I'm really worried that I have lost him for good and I miss him so much. Is it possible that he nvr wantd 2 b friends? How can I get him 2 tlk 2 me again? Please help me...

Hey girlie,

He definitely wanted to get to know you at some point - he wouldn't have asked for your number or texted you so much if he didn't! Maybe he didn't like the fact that you ignored him, or maybe he just changed his mind. (Guys are just like girls - they can decide to act different, like someone different, stop talking/start talking to someone, etc.) It's kinda tough to tell, but I would give it another week and try Facebook chatting him again. (It's a little more instant.) If you don't get a response or he acts weird, try to distance yourself. After that many tries, you'll have to trust that he's giving you a hint - that he doesn't actually want to get closer as friends anymore Frown I know it's not fun to realize that, but you don't want to push it and give off a crazy vibe. So give it one more try and see what happens. If he doesn't write back, try to remember you had a great time getting to know each other and that, sometimes, this happens. It doesn't mean you did anything wrong - it's all about timing and sometimes these things just don't work out <3
Lauren C.

by WOWcow on 7/22/2012 9:11:35 PM

Hmm... I get so distracted if I talk on the phone. Faca ti face is better for me

by WOWcow on 7/22/2012 7:11:54 AM

i had the same prob with my BF!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/21/2012 11:14:16 PM

Mod Mod Mod ok so I have a huge crush on my bgf and I want to know he likes me or is just being a good friend. We ride the bus together and pretty much talk every day. And if Im having a bad day and not being my happy self he keeps asking me whats wrong till I tell him. And he always wants me to smile and if Im not he does this weird face that I think is super funny. He also teases me alot ,but I know hes joking. Cause if I take it to seriously he says something like "I was kidding im sorry". I asked my bestie what she thought and she thinks hes just being a good friend . what do you think?

I think hes being a good friend but I also think theres a touch of flirting there. Maybe try amping up your flirting with him and see how he reacts. He might flirt back and then you'll know! Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by superlily99 on 7/21/2012 9:54:04 PM

by heather99 on 7/21/2012 2:56:55 PM

Hey heather99, just text him with "hey wassup" and take the convo from there. Ask him what his plans for the weekend are and how his summer is going so far. No worries he'll ask you stuff too so the convo won't be all on you. Good luck girl! Xoxo

MOD! MOD! MOD!
What should i do to start a texting convo with my guy friend? Lynae P.

by heather99 on 7/21/2012 2:56:25 PM