AN HOUR AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

4 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

5 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

The real reasons fresh fruit 'n' veg rock

Everybody says that fruits and veggies are best fresh, but why exactly is that? If you’re eating greens in any form, that should be enough, right? Here’s...

MOD!!! Please hide this comment.
So, I'm almost 14 years old, and my diet is terrible! I am very active, but I'm getting tired a lot and I'm not eating healthy enough. Since I was young I didn't really eat much fruits and veggies, and it's even worse now! I've tried real hard to eat healthier, but I'm having trouble finding then right diet for me. I don't like the tastes of fruit and veggies, so I'm trying to blend them into smoothies. I'm not obese, but I feel like I will be if I don't make healthier choices. I'm trying to lose weight, but it seems like all I'm doing is putting more on!! Any suggestions/help is welcomed!

Hey WhiteAndBlueLove, you just gotta find some healthy stuff you find tasty. Do you like nuts? Stuff like almonds, pecans, cashews, etc.? They are healthy too. Sandwiches on wheat bread with turkey, lettuce and cheese will work too. Go for grilled or baked chicken, instead of greasy wings. Veggie burgers and pizza are great too. Drink more milk, water and green tea(without sugar). Do some research on healthy subsitutes for foods you like. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by WhiteAndBlueLove on 4/5/2013 12:47:03 AM

Eating great and working out a lot makes me feel great. Remember, it always isn't what you eat, but it also is how much of it you eat.

by Sarah510 on 1/21/2013 11:26:00 AM

I love fruit, bananas, apples, strawberries, pineapples, you know the usual but veggies just aren't my thing. Except potatoes, lettuce and the occasional avocado(but not always).I don't know what to do im getting a little on the uncomfortable side. Should i try again? Please help thanks!

Hey lifelover412, you can't force yourself to eat something you don't like. Sometimes mixing veggies with some type of dip makes them tastier. For example, I hat cooked broccoli, but I like it uncooked dipped in salad dressing. Lots of people like celery dipped in peanut butter and cucumbers mixed with salad. Try a few different combos and see what you like. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lifelover412 on 9/27/2012 7:56:48 PM

Hey, quick question: You guys have done a good job incorperating vegetarian and vegan foods into your health section, but I was wondering if you could possibly give us some ideas for quick (and healthy) vegetarian/vegan lunches? Thanks!

by nerdygirl1224 on 8/25/2012 10:26:07 PM

MOD Please hide this comment.

Hey girl! Try mixing veggies into a smoothie! It might seem gross, but juicing and smoothies are an easy way to disguise veggies and eat healthier! xoxo

Kate G.

by ParamoreRox13 on 8/21/2012 1:52:19 AM

Would eating fresh vegetables as a side of other foods not as healthy still count as healthy because thats the way I always eat them??

Hey girlie! Eating a side of fruit and veggies is definitely healthy! Try eating them first so you fill up on them instead of the less healthy stuff! xoxo

Kate G.

by ashie333 on 8/16/2012 1:23:19 PM

My fave fresh fruit recipe? Take a buch of oranges, squeaze'em, put'em in popsicle molds 'n they're ready to eat the next day!

by lavlo on 8/6/2012 11:38:32 PM

I'm 12 almost 13 and only weigh 68 lbs. and i eat stuff all day! I'm 5'1 and eat about 4000 calories a day but run around and play 6-8 hrs a day! how do I gain wieght?! Any info will be helpful! Thanx!

by leopardbeat on 8/6/2012 7:49:44 PM

MOD
I'm 11 and I weigh 88 pounds. I think I weigh too much!! I try to eat better, but it just bites me back. What should I do!!

Hey girl! You can always talk to your doc if you have questions about weight.  As long as you eat well and exercise, you can be healthy. xxoo
Maggie P.

by Littlepuppygirl on 8/2/2012 4:16:21 PM

Hey guys! Please join my club Healthy Eats!

by iheartparis101 on 7/28/2012 7:24:00 PM