AN HOUR AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

2 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 get cozy in a pair of @Koolaburra Double Halo short boots: http://t.co/ameL0NklfP

COMMENTS

Vive la France! American in Paris party

In honor of Bastille Day—July 14—we’re taking a mental vacay to the streets of gay Paris…and letting a li’l Parisian flair color our next party. Whether you’re...

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!!
My parents said that I might get a puppy 4 my Bday. 1. Who's going 2 watch it while my whole family is on vacation (including my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cusins)? 2. What kind should I get?

Hey girl!

That is SO exciting. Dogs are amazing pets. You could have a family friend watch the dog. You can also bring your dog to a kennel (it's like a hotel for dogs!) where he/she can stay. They take care of the dogs, feed them, take them for walks, and play with them, so they're in good hands while you're away. The kind you get is up to you! Depends whether you like big dogs or small dogs among other things. Do some research so you have a better idea of what kind of dog might be right for you. You can also adopt a dog from a shelter (they really need good, loving homes!) Many of these dogs are mixed breed, but they're still so beautiful. By adopting a puppy from a shelter, you're giving it a home it desperately needs, so you should consider that!
Rachael A.

by coolgal332 on 7/20/2012 2:09:48 PM

Arent you guys supposed to be against alcohol?

by starlight1 on 7/19/2012 4:31:11 PM

Arent you guys supposed to be against alcohol?

by starlight1 on 7/19/2012 4:29:59 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD***
My sixteenth birthday is coming up and even though I'm not really into the whole "sweet sixteen" thing, I'd still like to celebrate in some way. I love to travel. My parents vaguely mentioned taking a vacation, but I think it would be stressful and expensive. I thought about having an around the world party, or a party focused on a certain destination, and I love these Paris party ideas so much. But how could I keep people entertained? How many people should I invite, and should I invite family? I don't want the party to be too expensive, but I don't really want to have a sleepover with just three people, if you know what I mean. Any suggestions would be helpful. Also, there is nothing that I really want for my birthday so I was thinking of asking for some things I would need for traveling in the future (suit case, backpack, etc.) What are some things I could ask for? Thanks so much!

Hey babe, you should definitely have a party! Gotta celebrate being alive, right? Smile I'd recommend having a backyard BBQ. You can still have cute decorations and play music outside, but that way there's enough room for however many people you wanna invite. Plus, you can get food that's not too expensive and that serves a lot of people. You can invite friends and family, just make sure that there are a lot of people of every age so that no one is left out. You don't necessarily have to have entertainment planned out - just have some soccer balls or a volleyball net lying around, and if the chitchat dies down, start up a game. If there are lots of people to talk to and food to eat, then you won't have to worry about extra activities. And as for presents to put on your wish list, you could ask for some nice travel books to get your planning started for your next big trip. I'd recommend Rick Steves' books for smart traveling. You could also maybe ask for a camera or a small pack that's easy to carry daily. Have a happy birthday!
Carrie R.

by crazyshortie13 on 7/16/2012 11:57:04 AM

You know the funny thing is I was rushing to do my nails for fourth of july on my right hands that it looked like that flag that girl was holding and it was red white and blue! Just like paris flag a bit, but far away, it looks like italy's flag!!! 3 flags in one hand that I designed! LOLZ!

by Susmita24 on 7/15/2012 11:04:28 PM

Hey girlies! If you need advice on ANYTHING (seriously anything), I would LOVE to help ya out! Trust me no question is too weird/gross/embarrassing/ECT. I promise I won't judge, so don't hesitate to ask! Oh, and if your profile isn't visible I'll post the response on my page, so be sure to check back! Smile

by kikidee12 on 7/15/2012 8:40:13 PM

I love Paris!! <3

by unicornninja on 7/15/2012 2:19:33 PM

Here is a good cause (a page on FB). It's a page called "Hold A Child's Hand". If you like the page, you will be helping us out a BUNCH.
There were many goals we wanted to accomplish with our project. One of our goals was to raise awareness of the importance of the preservative free drug called, Methotrexate. (a drug that helps children fighting cancer) This medication has been in short supply for some time, and we decided that we would contact the congressmen of all 50 states, as well as President Obama, to inform them of the issue. Another goal was to help families who are affected by childhood cancer. To do this, we planned many events to raise money for cancer research and financial assistance for families. Our goal was to raise at least $1000 for a foundation called “Alex’s Lemonade Stand” which focuses on finding a cure for childhood cancer, and providing funds to help families as their child endures treatment. Another goal was to raise $150 for the Ronald McDonald Charities.

by thumperella14 on 7/15/2012 11:05:49 AM

cuteeee!

by heather99 on 7/14/2012 2:31:05 PM

@saida162

Gay is another word for happy Smile

by Lioncub190 on 7/14/2012 2:20:18 PM