6 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

9 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

10 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

A quiz for anyone

Hey babes! Here's a quiz from a GL reader just like you. Leave your answers in the comments! 1. What is your favorite thing...

1. What is your favorite thing to do at the beach? Swim
2. What is the color of your favorite shirt? Black
3. What is your favorite article of clothing? Dresses
4. Do watch the news or read the newspaper? NEITHER
5. What color are your sunglasses? I don't have any
6. What is your favorite month? September (My birth month, duh!)
7. When you go to the mall, where is the first store you go to? Um... it's normally different every time I go... I don't go very often anyways
8. What is your favorite book? The House of the Scorpion
9. Do you like cold or hot drinks? Hot
10. What is your favorite cartoon character? Optimus Prime from Transformers Prime

by Aki on 8/2/2013 6:54:37 AM

May
Claire's
Dreamsleeves
Cold
Rapunzel from tangled

by Ellimichael on 9/30/2012 5:13:05 PM

1. What's your favorite thing to do at the beach? - Building a sand castle!
2. What is the color of your favorite shirt? - Grey
3. What is your favorite article of clothing? - Cute shirts, and my jean shorts.
4. Do you watch the news or read the newspaper? - Watch the news, with my mom.
5. What color are your sunglasses? - Neon Red/Pink-ish , and Black!
6. Whats your favorite month? - March
7. When you go to the mall, where is the first store you go to? - Justice, and Marshalls
8. What is your favorite book? - Love Ruby Lavender
9. Do you like cold drinks or hot drinks? - Cold!
10. What is your favorite cartoon character? - Minnie Mouse Smile

- Avery Laughing

by averya on 9/3/2012 4:19:09 PM

~have fun in the waves
~black
~skinny jeans-duhhh Smile
~watch the news
~sunglasses what sunglasses?
~April-bday! December! the most wonderful time of the year Lol! Laughing
~pennys of course!
~the daughters break the rules
~cold!!!! evn in winter!
~I like spongebob Smile

by aspenmountain on 8/30/2012 3:36:44 PM

1. What is your favorite thing to do at the beach? Tan haha.
2. What is the color of your favorite shirt? White with gray.
3. What is your favorite article of clothing? I don't have just one! Haha.
4. Do watch the news or read the newspaper? I probably watch the news more than I read it.
5. What color are your sunglasses? Black and grayish I guess. They are Aviators.
6. What is your favorite month? June or December.
7. When you go to the mall, where is the first store you go to? Forever 21.
8. What is your favorite book? The Hunger Games probably.
9. Do you like cold or hot drinks? I like both.
10. What is your favorite cartoon character? Scooby Doo...haaha

by hawaiigirl624 on 8/23/2012 1:07:10 AM

1. Build sand castles
2. Navy
3. Tank Top
4. Watch the news.
5.Black with pink flowers.
6. October, November, december.
7. Forever 21.
8. The Help by Kathryn Stockett!!!
9. Both, depends on the season. But I am the type of girl that, when at Starbucks during the summer, will order a hot chocolate.
10. Bubbles!

by bonjourabbie98 on 8/21/2012 3:23:26 PM

1. What is your favorite thing to do at the beach? Swim
2. What is the color of your favorite shirt? black
3. What is your favorite article of clothing? my dance clothes!
4. Do watch the news or read the newspaper? paper

4. Read the newspaper
5. Dark brown with gold
6. December
7. American Eagle
8. Percy Jackson or Hunger Games
9. Cold
10. I don't really watch cartoons but my sis watches my little ponies and it's cute lol

by Augie on 8/14/2012 10:36:57 AM